Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Dental Services Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care dentures and pain... cant eat lost lots of weight still don't have teeths

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care  -  dentures and pain... cant eat lost lots of weight still don't have teeths

W
Author of the complaint
3:52 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been going to this place for mouth work paid $8000... I always paid this company on the way out every time... On the last appointment they wanted me to pay upfront... The balance.. Was $2000 left... That threw up red flags why I have to pay upfront on the last visite... When asked they just closed the the window in my face... Pay or leave is what I was told, then I was told that the police would be called... No other dentist will touch my mouth without starting all over the whole implants... I cant afford to pay another $10.000... For what they started n didnt finish..

Update by wells4361
Jan 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Its been almost two years now...been sick alot...still cant chew anything...shame to go out in pulic...they pulled all my teeth then treated me like a dog after getting my $8000 dollars its like i was robbed ...just wounder how many other have they done this to..

Update by wells4361
Jan 30, 2018 7:49 pm

everything the saME

More Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care complaints & reviews

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - they're awful
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dental implant fell out in 6 months
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - fraud and cheating
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - beware of them
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - stay far, far away!
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - rude and racist dentist