Affinion GroupWELLNESS EXTRAS

My credit union Associated Credit Union located in Norcross GA has marketed this plan to its members.
I have been calling the Wellness Extras plan since December 2008 trying to get membership information and a membership card. The plan offers discounts on vision, dental, prescription services.

The customer service agents refuse to send me a documentation/card/memberhip packet detailing what the plan does and how to avail myself of the services. Scam and crooks!

If you have experienced difficulty please let me know.bee

noxid May 28, 2010

Wellness Extras has been a life saver since I lost my benefits at my job and saved me hundreds of dollars in pharmacy bills. I saved big on contacts and glasses. My dentist participates and I saved anywhere betweeen 20 and 50%,

Make it Right Already Aug 13, 2009

Please post if you ever received any information from Affinion Group and specifically the Wellness club you joined in the mail.

I am interested in this since I too was considering having my company work with Affinion Group but I do need to ensure they are taking care of their customers before I expose them to my customers.

If I saw your comment correctly, you have been asking then to simply send you a packet of information via mail and the have been unable to process that request? I may need to run fast from them if they cannot comply with a simple mail me request.

• Ms
    msfive_eleven Jul 15, 2009

i have had a wellness extra card since day one and i went online to read about how it works... its as simple as that