Menu

Aetna  -  teladoc

H
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After having extreme congestion and a bad cough for over 10 days, I called Teladoc. I paid $40 to be yelled at by a doctor and essentially, to be told I am trying to get medication. When I told him last time I felt this way, I went to the Minute Clinic, they gave me a Zpack and I felt better, he told me they did me a "disservice" and I shouldn't have been giving a presciption. He was rude and insulting and I hung up the phone and cried. I will be telling everyone I can not to use this service. 12/3/17

More Aetna complaints & reviews