Aerotekchristian rosa, my terrible recruiter

J

I had met with Christian Rosa in the Pensacola, Florida branch of Aerotek and he was a horrible recruiter. He hasn't work there very long, from what I was told but, he likes to answer the phone and give people the wrong name for himself. I called and he answered the phone as Christian Anthony not Christian Rosa. This I feel is very inappropriate for work and when there was a job that looked like a great fit for me on paper, he simply told me he didn't think it was something I would be interested in after talking with me for a half an hour. I told him that the description of the job was something I had done before and would love to do it again. There is a job in the future at Hatachi, Christian had no idea when they were going to start hiring again, that was doing similar work as the previous position at Williams Electric and at the same pay, but he wouldn't let me interview at the first position because he wanted me to wait till Hitachi is hiring sometime in 2017. He has no idea when Hitachi is going to start hiring and seems to only think this job is a fit for me. I need a job as soon as possible because I moved to Florida to be near my wife's sister who is terminally ill. I really don't need the added stress of a recruiter who can't listen also. When a job sounds like a good fit for me, he shouldn't have told me about the job because it was a position I was very interested in. This made me very mad because he went ahead and sent two other people over for this position at Williams Electric and told me I had to wait for the Hitachi job that he has no idea when they will be hiring or even if they are hiring. I don't have the time nor the money to wait around for what the recruiter thinks is my perfect job. I feel I should have some say in what I would like to do for a living, especially when I am a great fit for a job that was almost doing the same type of work and pay as Hitachi. I would still like to hear the opportunities at Hitachi, I just do not want to work with Christian Rosa or Christian Anthony orwhatever he is calling himself. This looks very unprofessional for Aerotek. I worked with aerotek in Kansas City and never had a problem, but the first two days I worked with Christian made me never want to use Aerotek again.