Having problems with LanceSoft?

LanceSoft Customer Service Contacts

Salt Lake City, UT 84106

Washington:
1455 NW Leary Way #400,
Seattle, WA 98107

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LanceSoft Customer Service. Initial LanceSoft complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LanceSoft above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LanceSoft. Discuss the issues you have had with LanceSoft and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LanceSoft Complaints & Reviews

LanceSoftEmployment with cvs

The so called recruiter assured me I had high expectations of being hired for a RN position then when I didn't hear from him on the expected day I texted and he wouldn't return messages other recruiters were calling me with other locations but this particular one Rahul would not communicate with me. I'm not sure this is even a legitimate company
Priscilla Hall

LanceSoftJob recruiting for cvs in mustang oklahoma.

I received multiple calls and e mails after attempting to apply for a job posted on glassdoor and indeed. I filled put tax forms, had a urine drug screen, blood test and background check done. These people have all of my information and according to them I was hired. Then they informed me that the job was no longer available. I have all of the e mails and phone numbers from the recruiter and the onboarder. I need to know just what is going on?

• Updated by Vicmcd · Jan 22, 2021

I received an e mail with questionable grammar regarding my complaint assuring me that my personal data was safe and that they were still looking to CVS to find me employment. The person who e mailed me asked me to remove my complaint, I guess that I am supposed to do that because I was reassured by an e mail. As far as I know this was fake, as CVS has sent notices of 2 openings for the position I had applied for in my area within the last week. I still am concerned as to what exactly this company is doing with my information.

• Ki
        Kiwi17 Jan 20, 2021

Unfortunately I also spoke with this company about the same position but in GA. The paperwork does look legit but the more I spoke with them the more skeptical I got. I did give them some personal info which I am kicking myself about. My advice is to lock her credit reports. Sorry this happened to you and me.

LanceSoftJob that was not

I was told I had a job with a company. I had signed and been hired. Then suddenly I had no job and was told it was due to my background check not coming back in time. If I see my personal info being used there will be hell to pay. Please remove all of my information from your files and do not get in touch with me again. I will get a cease and desist order.

Krista Wix

LanceSoftunethical behavior

August 19, 2019
        Direct: [protected] Fax: [protected]

LanceSoft, Inc. is a FAKE company claiming to be a job recruiting firm, in an attempt to phish vulnerable people looking for a scientific or IT based career. They will request for your resume and your full legal name, before they pry for even more personal details. They will send legitimate emails and call your personal phone number, and can seem very convincing. Do not be fooled.

LanceSoft Inc. — so called job recruiting

I received an email from Dharani Kumar (his accent is strong - had to ask him to repeat numerous times) re: a...

LanceSoft — phishing, social engineering, and scams

You wouldn't believe what they did to me. I am working with a local recruiter for a position of which I wa...

Lancesoft Inc — unethical & incompetent behavior

Lancesoft Inc. Is a Indian-led recruiting agency supposedly operating from Hendron, Virginia. They skim...

Lancesoft Inc — Annoying phone calls

For a year now I have received phone calls asking for a Jess Jacobs who has not has this number for over a...

LanceSoft — employment practices

Since early November I have been in contact with LanceSoft regarding a temporary employment position and have...