Aegean Airlines — refusal of boarding flight at athens airport
I am writing this complaint in regard to refusal of boarding my connecting flight at Athens airport when I was flying from Santorini (Thira) to Istanbul (Turkey) via Athens airport on October 1st Tuesday . Since I faced lot of issue due to Aegean airlines staff negligence because I was travelling to Istanbul for the first time ever I was not instructed to buy a e-visa online electronic visa for Istanbul.
I was apprehensive since I was not clearly indicated to buy evisa by your staff and hence I was not allowed later to board the connecting flight at the Athens airport and thereby had to purchase a new flight ticket costing around 260 euro extra cost for no fault of mine being a first time traveller. Also the Aegean airlines customer services section was very rude in behaviour and demanded extra money for ticket around 300 euros where the original online price claimed only 240 euro as if taking advantage of stranded customers at the airport.I have attached boarding pass and air ticket for your kind reference.
I request you to compensate for a refund of my flight ticket at the earliest.
More Aegean Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Aegean Airlines - lost baggage 
- Aegean Airlines - delayed, lost luggage 
- Aegean Airlines - lost luggage 
- Aegean Airlines - aegean not complying with star alliance baggage policy 
- Aegean Airlines - baggage
- Aegean Airlines - I have forgotten my jacket
- Aegean Airlines - luggage
- Aegean Airlines - miles and bonus programme
- Aegean Airlines - dissatisfaction of service on our recent flight with aegean air - booking reference no s9w33t. frequent flyer no 141892273..
- Aegean Airlines - complaint of a konstanteliou air hostess on aegean airlines on 01st september 2018