AdultFriendFinderFraud and lies

H

We have been on AFF for about a month. Everything is going good, no complaints, pics are with in rules, chatting with in rules, etc..While I was logged in, they deleted our account. No reason why, I had to send in an email to find out and here is their response:

We have recently acquired an email, traced to your account, that is an obvious attempt at fraud.

Because of this severe violation of our Terms of Use, we have deleted your account and permanently banned you from rejoining our network of sites.

I still have no idea what the *** they are talking about and they have not responded to my reply to their email.

• Th
    thedcwards Aug 12, 2009

this sites pop-ups were loaded on to me PC without my permission; via a trojan & a worm that sent itself to everyone in my address book.
    do not want it, did not ask for it. Want it gone!!!
    Would like to know who to contact to complain too! Tired searching for them but everything is a dead end.

• Af
    AFFmymoneyPlease May 14, 2010

Opened a acccount with Adultfriendfinder on 5-8-10 cancelled it on 5-9-10. They still took out a months membership fee out of my checking. 24 hours for $19.99.
    I want my MONEY BACK...

• Ke
    kert May 22, 2011

Hey i live in a rural part of the country some towns have less than 100 people and all are known go thru profiles and there are 6 very hot girls from an area with 200 people living there and i know 195 of them its all fake some are real but 95%is fake also same pics of same girls in different towns this is maine lol not nywe know everyone so i waste time trying to hook up with non existing people the site has been a pain and a waste of time in 8 yrs have met 2 couples but ad says get laid tonite right thats all i have to say very disappointed.

• Na
    nazgul Oct 01, 2012

This is the same email I have gotten every time I've signed up. It's as if they are like Paypal, where if you don't login from your home IP address, or if you sign up someplace other than in your home area, they automatically flag your account as fraud. I went out of town, logged, in, and the NEXT day, got home, tried to get into my account, and BAM! I got flagged down. Either that, or they allow other members to flag your account just like posts on craigslist, if they don't like your look, or what have you. It's total BS because of all the detail you have to go into just to set your account up!

• Pc
    pcforensixrus Feb 13, 2013

Hello you can call me Robert,
    I am not surprised of what you have said above here on the site of AFF which is yes adult friend finder.
    Every thing you said here I concur to be correct & some this I do know how ? Lets say I work for myself as well as the State & Federal levels . I am a PC Forensic Investigator in saying this to you i hope grabs your attention in a way we might be able to help another . For over five years of my time investigating this company I have many interesting documents & people from the site that no longer can work or even enter there site for being banned . I have been banned many times yet I do know ways of hiding myself as well as my IP .
    I know the wide web is interesting to many, Are you interested in stopping these fraud stricken people ? I devote my off time in syber security & investigations to try to make a difference out there in the cyber world . Id like to get with you maybe e-mail and we can go from there . If you rather not I do understand, Id just have to bring them down on my own like I intend to .
    Thanks for your time & I hope to here from you either way let me know your feelings on this matter . thanks again

[email protected] Forensic investigator

@pcforensixrus
    Also it's cyber not "syber". It isn't even as if the "s" and "c" letters are that close to make a mistake by your grimy finger..
    And the "Hello you can call me Robert" just creeps me out.
    *PLEASE READ*
    DON'T TRUST EMAILS FROM THIS SITE IS MY ADVICE.

barbedwire Jul 22, 2014

As for Adult Friend Finder. It's July 2014 and I have found definite improves to the site but only in the last 6 months. Of course there is the issue that as a woman the membership rules are not quite the same. But then again Woman Rules and Men Drool. Lmao. Just kidding y'all.

barbedwire Jul 22, 2014

Why did my 2nd comment go before my 1st?
    This is my 1st post:

At pcforensixrus I believe you're the fraud here. Come on, everything you write sounds like verse from some FBI shows. Also it's cyber not "syber". It isn't even as if the "s" and "c" letters are that close to make a mistake by your grimy fingers. And the "Hello you can call me Robert" just creeps me out. I'd report you as spam but I want people to watch for scammers like you. Actually I think it may be best that I do. *PLEASE READ*INBOX.COM IS NOT A SAFE SITE TO CLICK ONTO. JUST GOOGLE SEARCH "WHAT IS INBOX.COM"DON'T TRUST EMAILS FROM THIS SITE IS MY ADVICE.

• Wh
    whipper7 Sep 10, 2014

hexxar OMG the same thing just happened to me I'm in shock . i also couldn't log in i sent them an email asking why not and they sent the same thing you wrote about accusing me of fraud that I'm banned for life and if i try to join other sites that they have i will be prosecuted ...im like WTF is going on . AFF have given me about 3 free memberships for being top viewed top liked pics and top rating member, Now they have all my pictures wouldn't surprise me if they will be the ones committing the fraud with my photos.

Whipper7