Menu
Adorlla Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Adorlla
reviews & complaints

www.adorlla.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 50 Reviews

Adorlla Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
25 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Adorlla with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Adorlla has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Adorlla. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Adorlla reviews & complaints

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla: 42 Days and Still Waiting for My Package

I made an order from Adorlla 42 days ago and I'm still waiting for my package. It's really frustrating to deal with this company. I tried to contact their customer service through email but all they said was "please wait a little longer". Seriously? It's been 42 days already! And to make things worse, their tracking website is a mess. Half of the tracking data is in Chinese, which makes it really hard to understand what's going on with my package.

I think it's really disappointing that we have to rely on China to send us our stuff. This company should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to deliver their products in a timely manner. It's really a disgraceful company and I will never do business with them again.

Overall, I would not recommend Adorlla to anyone. If you're looking for a reliable company to order from, look somewhere else. This company is just not worth the hassle.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla: Complicated Shipping and Payment Rules

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Adorlla. I wanted to send a gift to my best friend for her birthday, she lives all the way in California and I'm in North Carolina. But when I tried to make the purchase, their system wouldn't let me do it! I mean, what's up with that? I understand they're trying to prevent fraud and all, but come on, Target and Walmart let me send gifts all the time. It's not like I'm trying to scam anyone here.

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed. I was really excited to use Adorlla because they had some cute stuff on their website, but now I don't think I'll be shopping with them again. I don't want to deal with all the hassle of their weird shipping and payment rules. It's just not worth it.

So yeah, if you're thinking about shopping with Adorlla, I'd say maybe think twice. There are plenty of other places to buy gifts and cute stuff online that won't give you a headache. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Review: Frustrating Shipping and Payment Rules, Not Worth the Hassle

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Adorlla. I tried to send a gift to my best friend in California for her birthday on March 24th, but their shipping and payment rules were seriously messed up. I live in North Carolina, so I guess that was the problem. But come on, why can't I send a gift to someone in a different state? It's not like I'm trying to scam anyone here.

I understand that they're trying to prevent fraud, but Target and Walmart have systems that let me send gifts without any issues. So why can't Adorlla get their act together? It's just frustrating, you know? I really wanted to send my friend something special for her birthday, but I couldn't because of their stupid rules.

Anyway, I'm done with Adorlla. I don't want anything to do with them anymore. I'm taking my business to Target and Walmart from now on. They might not have the same selection as Adorlla, but at least they know how to treat their customers right. So if you're thinking about shopping at Adorlla, I'd think twice about it. They might seem like a good option at first, but their shipping and payment rules are a total mess. Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Product and Shipping Experience: 18k Rose Gold Bracelet Review

Shipping took an eternity, and I was pretty bummed out about it. I mean, I paid extra for 3-day shipping, and it didn't even arrive on time. What a bummer! And to top it off, the product wasn't up to par. I'm not even sure if it's real 18k rose gold. There's no certification or anything. I'm worried that my daughter won't even be able to wear it because the metal seems pretty low quality. I mean, I get that products made in China can be a bit sketchy, but this is just ridiculous.

I'm hoping that they'll follow through with the refund, but even if they do, it doesn't change the fact that the product is subpar. I paid over $110 for this thing, and it's just not worth it. I'm pretty disappointed, to be honest.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Mother's Day Gift: A Complete Letdown with Unreadable Names and Poor Customer Service

The product itself was quite disappointing. The names on the product were so small that they were unreadable. Even worse, one of the names, Jared, was smeared on the J. This made it impossible for our elderly mother to even see what the names were. The product was advertised as something special for Mother's Day, but it was a complete letdown. It cost $62, which is a lot of money to spend on something that is not even close to what was advertised.

Overall, I was extremely disappointed with my experience with Adorlla. The product was misrepresented on their site, and the customer service was not helpful at all. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to giving my mother something special for Mother's Day, but instead, I wasted my money on something that was not worth it. I would not recommend Adorlla to anyone looking for a special gift for their loved ones.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla's Lack of Responsibility: My Disappointing Experience with Their Delivery Service

So, I ordered from Adorlla and they sent me a package. But, it was left in an unplace said and they didn't take no responsibility for it. I messaged the delivery company and they said that the company would have to refund me. I've messaged the company and they are refusing to take any responsibility for it. The delivery company is also not taking any responsibility for it. I even contacted the police and they said that Adorlla company have to refund me. But, they are blaming it on me and telling me that there's nothing they can do. It's like they practically stole ?80 off me.

I mean, come on! You choose your delivery people, so you should take responsibility if the package isn't delivered safely. It's just disgusting when everyone is already struggling as it is. I'm really disappointed with Adorlla and their lack of responsibility. It's just not right.

3:13 pm EDT

Adorlla Customer service

Don't order anything from this site, EVER! I saw an ad on Facebook for this cute personalized flower pots and thought it would be a great gift for my mom for Mother's Day. I was aware that the pot probably wouldn't arrive before Mother day as I did order 2 weeks before and personalized items tend to take longer. Fast forward 5 weeks later and my mom FINALLY received her pot but it was completely damaged. She could hear the rattle of the broken pieces when she lived the box off the door step. She sent me pictures of the packaging and the broken pot, and I immediately messaged the customer service at Adorlla attaching the pictures and my purchase confirmation. The response I got left me baffled. The service representative told me they were sorry and offered me 20% of my purchase as a refund! THIS IS ABSURD! What disrespect this company has for their customers. This pot cost me over $50 and they want to refund me a mere 20% of that for a pot that arrived broken and almost an entire month AFTER Mother's Day as passed? Shame on them! Please, don't let anyone buy from this company, they are a scam!

Desired outcome: Full refund for late and damaged item purchased

View 0 more photos
10:43 pm EDT

Adorlla Item not received.

Having reached out to the company twice, both times that have provided various excuses for delays. The item was ordered on April 26, 2023.

The company requests that I wait another one to two weeks or they can refund me 8$ for an item that was $84.49.

I would like my item with a partial refund for the shipping delay and inconvenience however, I will settle for either the item or a full refund.

Desired outcome: I would like my item with a partial refund however will settle for the item or a full refund.

R
12:50 am EDT

Adorlla Total scam company

Paid $65 for a porcelain hand painted platter. Paid extra for VIP processing. Paid extra $29 for express 3 days shipping. Paid $9 for gift box and stand. A total of over $100. What i got was a $1 plastic platter with printed stickers on it. A gift box that you couldn’t fit a phone in let alone a platter and a stand that doesn’t stand up! See the pic. Im telling that god to honest truth. STAY AWAY horrible customer service on top of all that.

View 0 more photos
P
2:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla personalized succulent plant pot

webiste is misleading. ordered my moms gift in plenty of time for Mothers Day. I contact them the week before and they said due to an overwhelming amount of orders they did not know when it would be sent. I asked for a refund. They asked for my order # which I have sent to them. Still waiting to hear back from them.

I now have to go and find something for my mom for Mothers Day at the last minute.

I would not recommend unless you have months to receive.

Desired outcome: Waiting.......

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Review: Impressively Personalized Heart Necklace Surpasses Expectations

I recently had the pleasure of shopping on Adorlla and I must say, I was impressed with the quality of the product and the customer service. I purchased a stunning heart-shaped necklace as a thoughtful Christmas gift for my mother-in-law, which featured the names and corresponding birthstones of all her 7 grandchildren. The necklace arrived beautifully packaged and absolutely exceeded my expectations.

The craftsmanship of the necklace was truly remarkable, each stone was perfectly set, and the font used for the names was elegant and legible. The necklace was also just the right size- big enough to make a statement, yet delicate enough to wear daily.

One aspect of my experience that exceeded my expectations was the customer service- Adorlla provided me with detailed updates throughout the production process, which gave me peace of mind and reassured me that my gift would arrive on time for the holidays. I truly appreciate the effort and attention that went into making sure that my order was fulfilled to perfection.

Overall, the heart-shaped necklace from Adorlla has been an absolute hit with my mother-in-law- she loves the personalized touch and wears it every day. I highly recommend Adorlla to anyone looking for a unique and high-quality gift that will be cherished for years to come. Thank you Adorlla for creating such a wonderful experience for me and my family.

Adorlla Adorlla Review: Great Selection & Quality, Double Check Pricing

When it comes to online shopping, Adorlla (adorlla.com) is definitely a website worth checking out. With a range of options and great variety in terms of what you can select, I was really impressed with what I found on this site.

One thing that did catch me off guard, however, was the pricing structure. When I placed my order, I wasn't aware that the listed price was for each side of what I wanted. I initially thought I'd be getting the whole set for that price. That was a bit of a disappointment, but I still decided to go ahead with the purchase because I knew that what I was ordering would be the best gift for someone special in my life.

Despite that initial hiccup with pricing, I was really pleased with the quality of the product when it arrived. It was as described and looked even better in person. The recipient of my gift was thrilled with it, and that made it all worth it in the end! The customer service experience was also quite positive, as they were responsive and helpful in addressing any issues or concerns I had.

Overall, I'd recommend Adorlla to anyone looking for unique and thoughtful gifts. They have a great range of options to choose from and their products are of a high quality. Just be sure to double check the pricing before placing your order so you're aware of what you're getting!

Adorlla Adorlla: An Exceptional Online Store with Timeless Jewelry Pieces

As a customer of Adorlla, I can confidently say that this website is a hidden gem for jewelry lovers. From my personal experience, every purchase has exceeded my expectations in quality and beauty. Especially, it's a great gift shop if you want to send presents to your loved ones. Recently, I bought a necklace for my friend's birthday and she's absolutely obsessed with it. It's a timeless piece that she can wear on any occasion, and I can't blame her for not taking it off because it's simply stunning.

Furthermore, Adorlla's attention to detail is what sets them apart from others. Their customer service team is very responsive, so I didn't have to worry about anything during the ordering process. Additionally, the delivery was quick and it arrived in a beautifully packaged box, making it an even more special gift.

I have also found that Adorlla offers a unique collection of jewelry that appeal to every taste and style. Their selection of necklaces, earrings, and bracelets boasts both simplicity and elegance, making them perfect for any occasion. Every piece stands out in its own way and the craftsmanship is exceptional.

In conclusion, if you're looking for high-quality jewelry at affordable prices, Adorlla is your go-to online store. I highly recommend this website to anyone who loves to accessorize or is in need of a thoughtful gift. You won't be disappointed!

Adorlla Disappointing Product and Shipping Experience with Adorlla

As a customer, I was thoroughly disappointed by my experience with Adorlla. Firstly, the shipping took an incredibly long time, which meant the item that I had purchased as a gift for Christmas arrived way after the holiday season - this was quite frustrating. To add to my disappointment, the bracelet that I had ordered did not match the photos on the website at all.

The bracelet itself had small, cheap-looking charms that were nothing like the large, attractive ones shown on the model. Additionally, the engraving on the charms seemed to be of different sizes and one name was noticeably off-center. This difference in quality between what was depicted in the picture and what I received left me feeling let down and even a bit ripped off.

As a potential customer, I would be very cautious in my dealings with Adorlla moving forward. While everyone can experience shipping delays and production missteps, the level of difference between the product I ordered and ultimately received, coupled with the slow shipping, leaves me hesitant to trust this company with any further purchases. A company that seems to present one thing and then deliver something entirely different is not one I can recommend nor trust for future transactions.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla.com: No Updates on Order and Poor Customer Service

I recently ordered a gift for my husband on Adorlla.com in anticipation of Father's Day. However, I have yet to receive my order after waiting for two weeks. To my dismay, there have been no updates regarding the status of my order, and when I try to track it, the system informs me that my order cannot be found. This lack of communication is concerning, and I am left feeling frustrated and unsure of what to do next.

I have attempted to reach out to their customer service, but there doesn't seem to be any means to do so on the website. I am also unable to find information on how to refund my money or cancel my order. All of these factors have contributed to my mounting dissatisfaction with Adorlla.

Despite my disappointment with my experience so far, I remain optimistic that I will be able to resolve this problem. I believe that it's essential for companies to provide a quality shopping experience to their customers, and I will be contacting my bank in the morning to cancel my order and file a claim.

It's a pity that things have not gone as planned, especially since I was looking forward to surprising my husband on Father's Day. I hope that those in charge of Adorlla take steps to address these issues for future customers. Until then, I must advise others to consider carefully before making a purchase on Adorlla.com.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Review: Disappointing Experience with Customer Service and Delivery

I recently had a disappointing experience with Adorlla, an online store I had been hoping to have a positive experience with. I had ordered a product for my brother and husband, spending $116 on it. To my dismay, the product has yet to arrive and has seemingly been stuck in New York for a few weeks now. Understandably, I reached out to the customer service team inquiring about the delay and requesting a refund as it clearly states "customer satisfaction guaranteed!". Unfortunately, my experience with the customer service team was unsatisfactory as Lisa, the representative I spoke with, refused to offer me a refund. I was hoping they would honor their commitment to customer satisfaction, but that was not the case. It's disheartening to have spent my hard-earned money on a product that I still do not have and am now being denied a refund for. At this point, I would urge anyone who may be considering using Adorlla to look elsewhere for their purchases as their customer service and delivery process clearly needs improvement.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Positive Experience with Adorlla: User-Friendly Website & Efficient Service at 4 Stars

I must say that my overall experience with Adorlla was a positive one. I gave them 4 stars as I did come across a little hiccup during my ordering process. Initially, I was informed that I needed to spend $59 for free shipping, but when I tried to complete my order, it showed that I only needed to spend $49. This left me slightly puzzled and hesitant about proceeding with my purchase. However, I decided to take a chance and re-order a few hours later, and to my relief, the minimum free shipping amount was back to $49. So, I finally placed my order.

On the brighter side, I must commend Adorlla for their user-friendly website navigation. The IT guy behind this deserves a pat on the back! The website load time was quick, and it was easy to find what I was looking for. I am hoping that with standard shipping, my order will arrive in time for Valentine's Day.

Overall, I would recommend Adorlla to anyone in need of quality products, efficient service, and a pleasant online shopping experience. Thank you, Adorlla, for making my shopping journey enjoyable.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla's Customer Service: Lack of Communication and Transparency

I recently placed an order for a product with Adorlla back in May and unfortunately didn't receive my package until June. Although the delay was a bit of a bummer, my main concern was the lack of communication from their customer service team. After sending an inquiry about the status of my order, I never heard back from them. I was left feeling disappointed and frustrated, as I wasn't certain if my package was even on its way.

To add to the situation, the tracking number I was given didn't offer much insight into where my package was in the shipping process. It only indicated when the package had departed from their facilities, leaving me unsure of when it would arrive.

Overall, my experience with Adorlla wasn't great. While I appreciate that I finally received my product, the lack of communication and transparency left a lot to be desired. Given these circumstances, I likely won't be ordering from this site again in the future.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointment and Frustration: My Review of Adorlla's Necklace Order Experience

Adorlla, unfortunately, left me feeling quite disappointed. I placed an order for a necklace that was meant to be a special gift for a friend of mine who had just lost her mother. It's been almost three weeks since I made my purchase and I'm yet to receive it. Upon contacting the company, they informed me that they were unable to send me an email when it shipped as their servers were down. Instead, they provided me with a tracking number. However, checking the tracking number as advised, I learned that USPS is still waiting for the package two weeks later. It's concerning to me that there has been no update in the status since 7 December. I believe I speak for most people when I say that waiting for a package is never an easy task. Moreover, when it's a meaningful gift that is vital to cheer someone up, then the waiting becomes all the more unbearable. I'm pleased to have provided a picture as proof of my order to dispel any hearsay. I was hopeful about this purchase, but I'm yet to receive it.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Buying Experience with Adorlla: Sent Wrong Item, Refund Policy Issue, and Store Credit Offer

I recently had a buying experience with Adorlla that left me feeling quite frustrated. I had placed an order for a gorgeous white gold ring on their website, but unfortunately, when the package finally arrived, I was surprised to find that I had been sent a gold alternative instead. In light of this, I reached out to their customer support team to ask for their assistance with getting a refund or an exchange for the correct item.

To my dismay, I was informed that while they would be happy to offer me a partial refund, a full refund was not possible due to the 30-day return policy the company had in place. The issue with this policy, however, is that it had taken Adorlla more than 30 days to actually send me the ring in the first place, which means that I was now left with an item that was not what I had ordered and no practical method for returning or exchanging it.

To me, this seems like a frustrating and disheartening experience. As a customer, I expect to be treated with respect and understanding, especially when an error like this is made. Instead, Adorlla offered me store credit towards future purchases from their platform - which to me, feels like an insult. If I didn't want the product that was sent to me, why would I want additional credit to buy something else?

Overall, my experience with Adorlla has left me feeling disappointed and frustrated. As a customer, I expect more from the companies I choose to spend my money with - excellent products, reliable shipping, and more importantly, strong customer support. Unfortunately, my most recent experience with Adorlla has led me to believe that they do not prioritize any of these key components, which is why I will likely be taking my business elsewhere in the future.

Read full review of Adorlla and 1 comment
1 comment
Y
Y
ycham
Calgary, CA

I ordered a bracelet and reached out to them through email as I cannot find my tracking number and it doesn't show any order status. I sent 3 emails to inquire and have not received anything. I would like to know about where my money went and where the bracelet is.

Adorlla Customer Reviews Overview

Adorlla.com is a growing online retailer selling a range of fashionable clothing and accessories at affordable prices. Our team of expert reviewers has conducted a thorough analysis of Adorlla.com reviews and it is clear that the majority of customers are satisfied with their experience shopping on the site.

One of the standout positive points mentioned by customers is the high quality of the products sold on Adorlla.com. Many reviewers have praised the durability and design of the clothing and accessories, which have been described as stylish and comfortable to wear. The site also offers a wide range of sizes, with options that are suitable for all body types.

The site boasts competitive pricing, with many reviewers commenting on the affordability of the products. Customers have expressed satisfaction with the value for money that Adorlla.com provides, citing their ability to purchase multiple items without breaking the bank.

Shipping and delivery are also mentioned as positive points. Adorlla.com has a reputation for speedy shipping, with many customers reporting that their orders arrived earlier than expected. Additionally, the site provides great customer support, with friendly and efficient service that has helped resolve any queries or issues.

The website's user-friendly interface and easy navigation have also received praise from customers. With a sleek and attractive design, the site is easy to use and provides a seamless shopping experience. Additionally, Adorlla.com's return policy has been favorably reviewed, with many customers reporting quick and hassle-free returns and exchanges.

Overall, it is clear that Adorlla.com has established a solid reputation as a reliable and affordable online retailer, backed by a strong track record of positive customer reviews.

Adorlla In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Adorlla is visually appealing and user-friendly. The layout is clean and organized, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The search function is efficient, allowing users to quickly find specific items. The overall user experience is smooth and seamless, enhancing the shopping experience.

Product Range and Variety: Adorlla offers a wide range of products, catering to various needs and preferences. From clothing and accessories to home decor and electronics, they have a diverse selection. The product variety ensures that customers can find something suitable for their taste and requirements. The constantly updated inventory keeps the options fresh and exciting.

Pricing and Value for Money: Adorlla provides competitive pricing for their products, offering good value for money. The prices are reasonable, considering the quality and uniqueness of the items. They frequently offer discounts and promotions, allowing customers to save even more. The affordability combined with the product quality makes Adorlla a cost-effective choice.

Customer Service and Support: Adorlla prioritizes customer satisfaction and provides excellent customer service. Their support team is responsive and helpful, promptly addressing any queries or concerns. They strive to ensure a positive shopping experience for their customers, going above and beyond to resolve any issues. The friendly and professional approach of their customer service team is commendable.

Shipping and Delivery: Adorlla offers reliable shipping and delivery services. They ensure timely dispatch and provide tracking information for orders, allowing customers to stay updated on their shipment's progress. The packaging is secure, protecting the products during transit. The delivery times are generally accurate, ensuring that customers receive their orders within the estimated timeframe.

Return Policy and Refunds: Adorlla has a fair and customer-friendly return policy. They accept returns within a specified timeframe, provided the products are in their original condition. The refund process is efficient, with refunds being processed promptly. The transparency and ease of their return policy contribute to a hassle-free shopping experience.

Product Quality and Durability: Adorlla maintains high standards of product quality and durability. The items they offer are well-made, using premium materials. The attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident in the products, ensuring their longevity. Customers can trust that the products purchased from Adorlla will withstand regular use and maintain their quality over time.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials: Adorlla has a strong presence of positive customer reviews and testimonials. Many customers have expressed their satisfaction with the products and services provided by Adorlla. The testimonials highlight the reliability, quality, and overall positive experience of shopping with Adorlla. The abundance of positive feedback from customers is a testament to their commitment to customer satisfaction.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Adorlla maintains an active and engaging presence on social media platforms. They regularly update their social media accounts with new products, promotions, and relevant content. They actively engage with their followers, responding to comments and messages promptly. The social media presence of Adorlla allows customers to stay connected and informed about the latest offerings and updates.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: Adorlla is a highly recommended online retailer. With its user-friendly website design, wide product range, competitive pricing, excellent customer service, reliable shipping, and high-quality products, Adorlla offers a satisfying shopping experience. The positive customer reviews, fair return policy, and active social media presence further contribute to their credibility. Whether you are looking for fashion, home decor, or electronics, Adorlla is a reliable choice that delivers value for money.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Adorlla contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Adorlla?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adorlla Customer Service. Initial Adorlla complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adorlla above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adorlla. Discuss the issues you have had with Adorlla and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.