Adore Cosmetics — bad skin reaction, refusal to refund, lying to cc
Failing a lawsuit against Adore Cosmetics. My wife purchased $3, 700 worth of cosmetics while on a trip to FL. They gave her free samples and shipped the rest to our house in GA. She came back from the trip, tried a free sample (the main products were still in the mail at the time). She got bad skin rash, red bumps, very itchy. She stopped using them. The $3, 700 box of poisonous products arrives 2 days later. She call them, tries to get a refund. Every time they say someone will call you with an RMA within 30 minutes. Nobody ever calls. She does it 10 times. Finally she ships the unopened box back to them at her expense. It has only been a week since the day of purchase. She was sure the $3, 700 will be refunded. The box arrives again a week later - they refused delivery. They wouldnt give an RMA and refused a refund. The credit company AMEX said that Adore said that they called and offered a partial refund, but my wife refused, which was an absolute lie. They never returned their calls, ever. Just lied to AMEX and ignore her, refused to honor their own refund policy.
Filing a lawsuit against them. Everyone, if you are considering a purchase from these scammers and liars - run, run as fast as you can.
More Adore Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews
- Adore Organic Innovations - shameful sales tactics
- Adore Cosmetics - scam
- Adore Cosmetics - skin tightening instant facelift and eye serum
- Adore Cosmetics - high pressure sale, not organic
- Adore Cosmetics - misleading sales pitch
- Adore Cosmetics - sales tactics - no refund
- Adore Cosmetics - unethical behaviour
- Adore Cosmetics - charged double on my credit card
- Adore Cosmetics - the sales team
- Adore Cosmetics - I was promised a refund and dont get my money back!