Adidas South Africahockey stick

S

I bought a new hockey stick almost a year ago and I paid over 2 grant for it. I was stuck between a few sticks to choose from, I wanted a good quality stick. I decided to go with the adidas lx24 carbon dualrod because of all the good comments I got about it, I was very satisfied with my stick and recommended it to a lot of people. I play club hockey so all my games are on astro and now all of a sudden my stick has started to make a "whole" on the head and it is starting to splinter... I am very unhappy about my stick and I would like to know what is adidas going to do about it? At this moment I feel like if I only took a other make I wouldn't have been sitting with this problem now and you guys know how expensive hockey sticks are these days I can't afford to buy a new one and I feel it's now my problem but yours!

hockey stick