Having problems with Adidas?

800 377 3771 (Germany)
1800 801 891 (Australia)
8800 250 7753 (Russia)
1800 023 4327 (Mexico)
+1 800 982 9337 (United States)
+44 800 279 4144 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 234 327 (New Zealand)
+43 800 005 073 (Austria)
+32 80 048 517 (Belgium)
+45 80 250 076 (Denmark)
+31 800 020 1240 (Netherlands)
+351 800 819 934 (Portugal)
+41 800 001 686 (Switzerland)
+27 861 627 231 (South Africa)
+82 15 888 421 (South Korea)
+54 800 666 0206 (Argentina)
+49 15 770 591 881 (WhatsApp, Germany)
+44 742 861 3063 (WhatsApp, United Kingdom)
+33 755 802 040 (WhatsApp, France)
+39 350 048 0110 (WhatsApp, Italy)
Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1
Herzogenaurach
Germany - 91074
The United States
Adidas Village, 5055 North Greeley Avenue, Portland, OR 97217-3524

Complaints & Reviews

intent to cheat consumer

Adidas outlet store located in South Lake Tahoe (2062 Lake Tahoe Blvd 96156) set up a tent right next to...

faulty products

$240 rrp soccer boots broke after 2 months of use, i used to have no name brands of boots that would last 4-5 years before showing any sign of damage form wear and tear...my advice is steer clear of overpriced, poor quality goods from the big companies like adidas and nike, they simply arent worth the time or money, not to mention they exploit third world countries to produce their products...ill definitely be getting a pair of no name brands in future

poor quality

Bought a pair of black tennis shoes from adiddas showroon in chennai citi centre in mylapore ...originally made by Lakhani shoes ..."what is wrong people " this is supposed to be ADIDAS the best brand ive ever know "
why find a maker who cant deliver your standards .. the show did not last 3 months all sides ripped off looks like a fake pair of addidas every on asked if i picked it up road side not worth 1099 rs

soccer boots not durable

I would like to bring under addidas attention that I am a 27 yr old lady wearing a size 3 soccer boot.I weigh 60 Kg and is 1.5m plz addidas do make sure that the junior soccer boots are also made of durable material. I am heavy on my size 3 boots I go through 3 pairs of boots per season. wouldnt mind paying more for beter quality.

• Sh
    Shubham Aggarwal Oct 28, 2009

After wearing the shoes, it becomes difficult and very uncomfortable to walk and after some time the feet starts paining. The result is that after about 1 hour I have to remove the shoes.

Janet butler Aug 31, 2016

Bought boots on the 8th August, only started to wear them early Sept once rugby training started now have a hole in each toe. please e mail [email protected]

falling apart

I bought a pair of adidas devotion running shoes and paid over 100$ for them less than 3 months ago and they are already falling apart. The fabric on the outside is ripping apart and there is a hole all the way through. I would not recommend anyone buying a pair of these since they don't even last as long as my other pair of 10$ shoes from walmart.

falling apart

itchy armpits

I bought Adidas roll on antiperspirant deodorant because I was sick of the stupid upside down lynx deodorant that leaked everywhere. My armpits itch insanely when I wear the Adidas deodorant. What can I wear?

premature failure of basket ball shoes

had bought one pair basketball shoes adidas/thriller/go8258/12 for Rs 5799/- on 25 sep 09 from Adi sports(india)pvt ltd., b-13 connaught place new delhi-110 001.
deposited the shoes with adidas shoeroom in south extn against customer complaint form dated 16 feb 10 stating that toe is coming off. till date the replacement shoes have not been supplied.
infact for the first 30 days no response came and then one fine day, the warranty claim was rejected without returning the shoes stating that it was a case of fair wear and tear.
several emails have also been sent to customer service, but the only response received is that it is being investigated.
would like to go to the consumer forum so that no other customer is taken for a ride by reputed companies like adidas.

pianfull shoes

I bought a shoe of brand Adidas from CSD defence HQ canteen in the month of feb. Its market price is INR 2900/-. Its description is as follows –

Name : training
FTY no. : LTH014001
Art no. :336100
Mfg. : 10-09

Since I brought these shoes I feel very uneasy after putting on. When I put-on these shoe my toe of left leg start aching badly after half an hour or so, and I start waiting for my end of duty hours so that I get rid of these shoe. Now you can imagine in how much pain I passed these couple of month, in waiting that the time will come when these shoes will get shape of my leg. I am very upset after buying it. I lost believe on Adidas company. If the company will not look into this matter I’ll be force to file a suite at consumer forum.

Parivesh Malviya
d-49a, retreat appt,
Patparhganj
New Delhi-92
Mob) +[protected]
+[protected]
Email- [protected]@indiatimes.com
[protected]@yahoo.com

itches and creates dark patches when applied

I bought Adidas legend branded deodorant from ShengShong supermarket (Singapore branch near West Coast Community Centre ), after using it i felt itchy, not only that but after continued use, i realised that it developed a darker patch under my armpits. I have used various kinds of deodorants before but never had any known alergy against any common contents in it. The said product is made in Thailand. And i find the product must have some content not good for skin, people may not use this product. i have also used other Adidas deodorants before in India but this one surely has some problem.

product defect

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been quite fond of your apparels and accessories since childhood. My regards for your brand are quite high. But very recently I was quite hurt with a bad experience at one of the stores in Bandra, Mumbai. (Matrix Sports Mkt (P) Ltd, Shop No – 5, Swarma Rekha Bldgs, Khar. Mumbai).

I bought a T-shirt on 4th February, 2010 worth Rs. 1084.30 during a sale period. Original cost of the T-shirt is Rs. 1549 (Product description – L-GT CAT 2/614150) (Bill No. - SC9/3151).

After two washes it shrunk. The store manager denied replacing it. If this is the attitude with regular consumers then I guess we have to think twice entering in your outlets again.

I left the T-shirt at your store as I can’t use it anymore. But I am quite hurt with such a treatment.

Regards,

Sameer Mangtani

Photographer
Femina (World Wide Media)
Mumbai.

+91 [protected]

Sanjay Kanth Sep 12, 2008

issued one cheque against credit card no. 4377 4865 0408 7774, on 27/8/8 & the same was dropped in manesar(Gurgaon) branch by our runner. till date the same is not recd by the SBI card divison

ANIRBAN SARKAR Sep 24, 2008

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR COMPANY SPONSORSHIP FOR SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIP.

REGARDS

ANIRBAN SARKAR

manufacturing defect

I purchased a pair of shoes from Adidas showroom.

At the time of purchase there was a loose thread at the top of the shoe when I purchased it which, as the shoe was used, kept coming out. As a result of which, the knitting on the top of shoe started coming off. Now there's a hole on the top of the shoe.

I took the shoe to the store I had purchased it from, and a complaint was registered (scanned copy of Complaint Form attached). However, the store reported to me that the company representative has flatly refused to consider the complaint, as he thinks it wasn't a manufacturing defect. The shoe wasn't even taken to the company head-office/factory, but was rejected at the store itself.

Coming from a company with as high a repute as Adidas, the inconsiderate act of their representative was a bit of a shock. I, as a loyal consumer of the brand, expected the company to trust me to be not complaining on a false ground. I purchased the shoe, even with the thread protruding out, as I thought being an Adidas product assures me of the quality of the same.

However, the brand failed me on few counts:
1.) The quality of the shoe- The shoe's knitting came off in 40-45 days.
2.) The complaint redressal system- There's no trust put in the consumer. I have been a Adidas buyer for years, and this is the first time I needed to complain, and surely am disappointed with how it was handled.

• onkar.sandhu Nov 23, 2011

hello
    my self onkar singh sandhu
    from jalandhar
    my complaint manufacturing defect so plz replace my shoes
    adidas showroom in viva colage jalandhar

• Ke
    Kenn Cuartero Feb 24, 2018

Is there a way to fix this? Adidas superstar

shoes cracked

I've always used to buy Adidas shoes; the last time was since two months, I purchased shoes but now it cracked!! Only after tow months!! It looks awful now!! I get back to the salesman in the store but he refused to help!! Any body here knows what should I do? It coasts me a lot!! And I don't know whom I should get back to??

• Ra
    rajeev negi Jan 24, 2014

dear sir
    i have buy a adidas shoes from dehradun store beside windlass shop rajpur dehradun on 15/12/2013 which is defect within a mount
    pls do the replacment ph 9897564980

clue let loose

I bought a pair of adidas soccer (Kaiser 5) shoes. The nose of the shoes let loose almost immediately. The shoemaker / shopowner clued it. But it went loose again. Know I have no other choice then to buy new shoes. I prefer adidas but ... . Can someone explain me why the shoes broke down so soon.

poor quality shoe

I bought a Addidas shoe at Coimbatore India from Skippers, Adidas show room, 144 TV Samy road, R S Puram Coimbatore on 30/6/09. The product code is [protected]. I paid Rs 2599 for it. Within one month the Sole of the shoe started coming off.
What should I do
From
Anupom Maria
anupom.[protected]@gmailcom.

defect not rectified

Navy blue track pant of adidas purchased from mani square mall (Kolkata-w. Bengal, india) color faded and pant waist stitch came off, I was repeatedly harassed for there poor
Commitment of not rectifing the defect for 50 days.
Then to my service the sent the pant to my house which was
Cut and torn on stitch areas. Now, again I deposited the pant with the store (21/08/09), again the are streching the problem.
Even marketing head also no the story.
Pant code no 031490
I want replacement of my track pant.
My contact : namit [protected]

• Ki
    Kimoskeriakos Nov 22, 2008

Dear sir/madam,
    My name is kamal i'm egyptian and I love soccer which I play for more than 8 hours daily. i've just bought an europass football about 3 months ago, and the outside layer knits were starting to cut. now the more I play with the football, the more knits are cut. please answer back as soon as possible because I am addicted to adidas, and I won't be happy to buy from any other brand

My mobile number is:0126253673
    yours faithfully,
    kamal

• Ni
    niranjan kumar palla Sep 07, 2011

I kept this mail to [email protected], they asked to send photographs, I mailed them from there, no response from company, this is very worst thing they did, so I suggest you all friends to not to use adidas products.

I purchased "s ess basic cap" dark nay colour from your adidas outlet at atmakuri enterprises, door no 47-10-24/25, 2nd lane, dwarakanagar, visakhapatnam-16, andra pradesh, india on 29-03-2017 item code is v35802, the top color is fully faded in 2 months, I request you to do kinldy replace my cap, I met the shopkeeper and he suggested me to inform to [email protected] kinldy help me.

Cap particulars:
    Mat 100% cotton
    Mfgdate 01/11
    Circumfrence 57cm
    Mrp rs 499

I am having the bill copy also.

• sellanarayanan Nov 06, 2011

Dear sir

The adidas company send me the mail of I have win the money of 690000 gbpref number: adasc/9499ok6/393/adcp
    Batch number: 7/20/0055
    Ticket number: 025-110003847-110 members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program. promo customers service: +44- 7014233687members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program. promo customers service: +44- 7014233687
    mr. fesama jim
    Transfer director manager hsbc international banking uk
    Email: mr. [email protected]
    Phone: +44-7014233687

as on date they are cheated and fraud not given my money for this I loss 8 lakhs rupees by there indian agents so I need solution for this and I believe lord christ is holy man for them why they are played in my life and adidas is fully response for my dead yes on tuesday am going to die a middle class indian family loss 8 lakh rupees and am not able to return for my financiers so I decide to die. if they are real christianity peoples and lord jesus is real they will give solution for me by giving my money to my bank number 910010049615202 axis bank bank swift codeaxisinbb068 name of sellanarayanan so my family will get happy but not me if they are real and they are believing jesus means they want to call me within 24 hrs to stop my dead otherwise lord jesus will defintly punish them for cheate my life am also believer of god and faith is god so god will reply by adidas peoples.

Sellanarayanan 09347140809

• Wa
    Warren M Sep 17, 2012

I went to an adidas shop with my wife in hong kong at the sogo department store at the evening of 17 september 2017, I am shocked by what we have experienced when the staff there haven't got a clue what they're doing. no service at all whatsoever! bad attitude and totally unhelpful!

You guys are just wasting money to hire superstars to pose for your tv ad, as no one will purchase any of your goods if this is such a poor shopping experience at adidas.

If you guys are serious with your business and really would like your customer to enjoy shopping with you, I suggest you looking into your staff on duty at that evening whose name is "ching" with a surname of chan.

• Sn
    S Nagarajan Oct 28, 2014

I bought a adidas bag 2 months ago and i still have the bill and the bill number is sc1235 and the eancode 4054708716011 and the product number 06/14 m67829 00l001 . the problem is the back strid is completly torn off . and at the bottom the skin started pealing off. when i bought this bag they said if there is some problem you can exchange it and i thought it would be simply easier but for exchanging this i took lots of eforts still i didnt get any replies of my quaries. Even i started posting my complaints in all sorts of adidas websites but still i dnt know wether some one's taking atmost care of their costmers and reading their complaints. i just want to replace my bag. Atleast someone one respond for this .

Inadequate training

Why on earth would I want to try on a pair of Adidas trainers which aren't my size. I'm expected to part company with 50 euros, and they attempt to cajole me into trying on a size smaller or a size bigger. Bunyons or blisters, it makes no difference to us. Just give us the money.
All I can say is well done Adidas, Bratislava division for failing to give adequate training to your employees in footcare etiquette.

Mr I am never going to set foot in your footcare shop again.

adidas watches

dear fellow citizens of the world, i bought a beautiful sports watch from the adidas brand. amazingly anounced with lots of features and design, the only thing missing, was the fact that if you tried to use it, you wood have to carry it within the original globe because it falls apart in a few months. the rubber bracelets must be made of sugar and cream, because the break easily, suspiciously easy to me. and the best part is that you have to wait 60 days or more for an answer. there are no parts support and the prices, well, let's just say that a reasonable hand made leather bracelet by the swiss company hirsh costs about 20 euros. can you imagine the price of the sugar and cream bracelet price? well, neither can i, but the man in the store where i bought the piece told me to expect more tha 75 euros, because it comes directly from the factory, and the brand does not extend the warranty to defective bracelets or to bracelets at all. i have a few watches and none has given me more trouble than this one. in nine months i had a shattered bracelet, a battery dead and a crazy situation of stopping running the time wich the seller told me it was on the acount of the crown being a few millimeters out and proposed me the job of cutting it a little bit, that person didn't took the time to see that it was a feature of the watch that starts and stops the chronometer. the bracelets on my other watches, some with more than 8 years old, are in a good shape given the case that some of them due to the usage have lost part of their metal coloration. and the have chinese rubber bracelets. adidas no more. since the day you took your company's to the east in search of bigger profits you shot your own feet. the quality and support are as i discribed and the quality is a lot worse and it costs more than it did when you produced most of your products in europe. then, adidas had a quality policy on the higgest level, now they only see the color of the money, sad but true.

mark1987 Feb 01, 2010

Couldn't agree more.

I have an Adidas digital watch (model: adp1631). The bracelet on one side came loose from the watch within the first few months. After gluing it back together the other side did the same thing. After fixing both sides the bracelet itself has become cracked and is bound to break in half soon.

I paid good money for this watch at least $100 AUD.

What a shame I really liked the look of this watch. If I didn't I wouldn't have bothered fixing it.

football boots torn

dear adidas i am writing to you to let you know that i have been using ure boots 4 years and recently i...

shoe tear overnight

I am trying to lodge a complaint with Adidas, but keep failing. I keep getting error message, "select Category" but there is no selection available in selection box. My complaint is as follows

Dear Adidas

I have always been a huge fan of your product and has always been my first choice when purchase sportswear. On Friday 24 October 2008 I bought a pair of sneakers in South-Africa, a few hours prior to my departure to Egypt. When I arrived in Egypt the following day (Sat 25 October 2008), I noticed that the left sneaker had a tear. I was extremely disappointed as this has never happened to me before. Further more, I had to suffer the embarrassment of having to arrive in a new country and also meeting my new employees with one broken shoe. As I did not expect this to happen, I did not bring my receipt with me. Also, there is no point in me waiting 3 months (duration of my stay in Egypt) to claim a refund, as all refund claims are usually to be done within 14 days of purchase. I suspect that the receipt has been disposed of in any case. I am sure that the flaw is in the design of the shoe and not in the quality.

Best regards.
Very disappointed, but still loyal fan.
Ruben Williams

• Pr
    prince Nov 28, 2008

Dear sir
    My name is prince.I am living in moga.Last week my friend was brought adidas shoes from the store Khera
    sons (ludhiana) Unit-2 (477-r, Model Town Basement Shop No.3, Star Plaza, Deep Hospital Road, Ludhiana Phone:0161-2772952) on 19/11/2008.that shoes not fit for me and i went to change the shoes but they employers said to me that shoes were not changed. today 9 days goes.I also have a bill (bill no 2673)Now i am in problem so kindly help me.
    date 28/11/2008.
    prince 9914303223

the shoes colours are messed up and mixed together giving an ugly mixture of colours

Dear Sirs,
My name is Yasmine Alaa Youssef an egyptian banker at Societe Generale Bank and i am one of Adidas Lovers and i have a severe problem with Adidas (Alexandria, Egypt) actually it's a shock not a problem because i can't believe what happens with them and i don't believe that this branch is one of adidas chains as known worlwide.
My shock was that i bought a ballerina from adidas three weeks ago and i wore it exactly 4 times and i travelled abroad as usual like every year in the same month i travel abroad in vacations and it rained so the colors melted together making an ugly mixture of colours and i went to tell them at the store and the store manager told me we can do nothing for you, i told him how i am buying from adidas not from a normal local shop which by the way in egypt if anything wrong they have the after sales services so i told him i can't imagine that adidas manager tells me so .he told me these shoes are not made for rain so i laughed and i called my uncle who lives actually in germany and he laughed and was in a shock just like me and told me to contact you or sue the store so i chose to contact you as i know you wouldn't accept this to happen under your goodselves name .

waiting for your urgent reply before i take any leal actions
my cell phone is [protected]
my adress:2 ibrahim el alfy street, loran, alexandria, egypt
my home phone no is [protected]

Best regards,

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices