Acm*luminiqueUNWANTED SHIPMENTS

I was to receive free facial products. Jan 22/13 I paid $2.02 shipping. Feb. 29 a charge on my credit card of $73.90 and
march 30 $72.96. I have notices from the post office for pick up a parcel with about $30. I did not pick up the last two shipments and require a refund.

I need these shipments stopped and a refund.

Thanks, Kathy Perrin

• Ju
    juliehappy May 16, 2013

happened to me too.!!!

• Be
    Ben Nasara Nov 07, 2013

I got charged on my credit card of a sum of $69.95 after getting a product of luminique facial cosmectics for $2.00 earlier in the year.
    Please EXPLAIN!!!. I need a refund. I am so angry. Is this some sort of scam?. I need this to stop right away.
    Your concerned customer.
    Ben Nasara.

• Ad
    Addrienne Showler Sep 18, 2014

Firstly I am 64 and I know that I didn't order these products!!! I don't know who could have used my Credit Card - other than I did have my 12 year old Grandson to stay awhile ago.
    I do NOT WANT AND NEVER WILL USE your products. Never use makeup since I finished work and ONLY USE water and SunBlock which I purchase here in NZ.

I will be notifying my Bank and won't be paying for this product. If you want it back send me a self stamped bag and I will give it to the Post Office or Courier of your Choice...

DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING ELSE.

Regards
    Addrienne Showler
    Your Invoice #AC3B48A634DDE8598
    Your Invoice #AC3B48A634DDDF247

DO NOT EVER SEND ME ANYTHING PLEASE..

• Da
    Dawn Jackson Oct 06, 2014

Hello my name is Dawn. On August 22, 2014 I paid for a sample of cream and just paid for the shipping which was a total of 2.24. I have no problem with that, now I as well have gotten a charge of 69.95 plus I'm sure was is a shipping charge as well for a grand total of 80.11 taken from my bank account on October 3, 2014. I did NOT give written permission for any amount of money to be taken from my account. I have contacted my bank as well as a lawyer and have demanded that these funds be returned to me as soon as possible, or I will be forced to have this company charged with theft.
    I trust that this SCAM will get handled immediately. How dare you do this to me as well as others. Companies like you are why people like us cannot trust the honest companies.
    Dawn Jackson

• Te
    Tessie Orcino Nov 20, 2014

Hello my name is Tessie Orcino, in April of 2014, I received sample cream with just paying $4.99 for shipping and handling, that was not a problem. I also specified that I am only interested this time because it supposed to be a gift from google. Now last week Luminique sent me a package which I told post office to sent it to sender as I did not order nothing. Today, I just received my master card bill, I have been charged Nov. 3, 2014 in the amount of $9.22 and Nov.7, 2014 in the amount of $81.30. I am so upset . This company is a thief. Please help me, I need to get my money back and let's put a stop on this!!!

Christine Baird Apr 12, 2015

My name is Christine Baird. I ordered and received the free sample, paying $1.99 for postage. I also specified that I only wished to try the product and specifically stated that I did not to wish to receive any further orders without my direct action. I will be advising my bank tomorrow to stop any payment to your company in order that I do not pay for further product that I specifically said I would not order. I will be taking this action before you send me further product and try to charge me for same.