Achieve Cardmissing money

29.95 is being deducted from my acount every month. Iwould like this to stop immediately sincerly jimmie j paterno 2305 39th st. Des moimes, iowa

• Sg
    sg198 Feb 15, 2013

I JUST SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO GET THROUGH WHEN THE AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM DID NOT LET ME. THEY HAVE GARBAGE POLICIES AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. IF ANYONE USES THEM YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN RISK/. PLEASE USE ANY OTHER FORM OF PREPAID CARD, THIS ONE IS HORRIBLE.

• Me
    melizza Aug 31, 2012

yeah right still waiting for my 39.05 ...rolando, john lucy and just because you have answered 64% doesnt mean it fixed our problems. but then again its not your money so no big deal

• He
    Heywood Jablowme Sep 04, 2011

No one cares.

• Pa
    Packerfan Aug 09, 2010

I am really getting annoyed with this card. They encourage people to use their card to load tax returns on. However they fail to tell you it can not be over 5000.00 dollars so it was returned .. BY the way that was not in the 'fine print' when they answered qs. about tax refunds.

I was told at tax time you could load UP to 5000 a day on the card. . NOW I have found on their own website in two different places, ONE place says you can have UP to 10, 000 on your card..

IN another place I found 2500.00 is the most you can have on the card. NOT COOL> Conflicting info about their card on their own site.

Sarah S Jun 23, 2010

I agree about money missing on you account I have money missing too and still no word from them and how is any body suppose to be overdrawn if it's prepaid I just don't understand

Sarah S Jun 23, 2010

I agree I am missing money to and how can I be overdrawn when it's a prepaid card and then get charged so what can they tell me about this problem
    Sarah

RyanATX May 03, 2010

Packerfan,
    I'm glad we were able to help resolve the issue (see post below). We are always on the side of our customers whenever there are questionable charges on your account. To confirm, our current customer service hours are:
    M-F, 8AM -8PM
    Sat, 9AM - 6PM

achieve card (Complaint)
    Posted: 2010-04-16 by Packerfan

returned money
    I wanted to let people know that the money was missing from our account was returned. It has been debited from our account, and just listed as a debit, no company name. It has been returned. Thank you

• Pa
    Packerfan Apr 15, 2010

Yes Ryan, yeah what ever. I am still missing money from my achieve account, that no one has replied to yet. IT still can take over 45 minutes on hold before you can talk with someone. YOU are still CLOSED on weekends. YES did I mention I am still missing money, that you, at ACHIEVE has not accounted for yet?

RyanATX Apr 14, 2010

Looks like the photo didn't attach to my previous post. Here's a link to the picture I took of our call center numbers on the wall today:

RyanATX Apr 14, 2010

Something doesn't add up here. I work for Achieve card and can tell you first hand that this is NOT how disputes are handled. Our main customer support number is [protected], there is an option for disputes that takes you straight to a specialist on our support team – there are several standing by right now (Rolando, Lucy, or John can help you). We take our customer support seriously and project the team performance numbers on the wall inside our office. Today we’ve answered 63% of our support calls within a matter of seconds (we’re always working to reduce wait times) This number is projected on the wall for everyone here to see and I snapped a picture which I’ll try to attach to this post.

We work hard to make sure our cardholder funds are protected. We would never allow $1 or $300 to be taken from a cardholder – Call us and we’ll address ANY issue with your rights in mind.

angryrippedoffcustomer Apr 13, 2010

I am missing 300.00 from my account with Achieve Card I have been trying since Feb 3 to find out who took it from my account.. It is just listed as a debit. I have emailed, when I could not get through by phone. I emailed three times. I called four times, only once finally getting through to someone who told me they would check into it. She could not even tell me how to dispute the charge. I then called this so called President of the company, from the no. from one of their replies on this site and he has never called me back. So unless you like missing money.. STAY AWAY. Time to report them to the Attorney General.