ADVERTISIMENT

Ace Wigscustomer service and restocking fee

I returned a wig I had ordered for a simple color change. I did not remove the wig from the box and could tell just by looking at it that it was the wrong color. I paid the fee to return the wig and waited 9 days with no contact from the establishment. I finally called and was told that I had to pay a restocking fee of $39 plus because the tissue paper was wrinkled? The guy on the phone was a complete [censored] and when I complained about the charge...his answer was "Than I guess you won't have to order from us ever again"? WTF. Complete [censored]. Terrible customer service and complete misrepresentation of policies, etc.

Do not buy from this company !!!

Comment Guidelines