• De
    Debra Bell Dec 15, 2008

I ordered the free order of acaiPure and was supposed to be charged 4.95 in shipping. Was charged $44.85. E Mailed and told them I didn't order hoodia water and hoodia gum. They gave me a $20.00 credit to keep product, that was in November. I got credit card statement on 12-15-08 and have been billed $39.95 for acaipure on 12-5-08 but no product has been mailed to me. I can't take this stuff I am allergic to this product. How do I stop this credit card fraud and get credit back on my credit card. I called phone number and they tell you there is a thirty minute wait.

• Do
    Donna Dec 15, 2008

I have also had unauthorized deductions from my account for additional orders that I never received. Everytime I call I am told there is a 45 minute wait and then get disconnected.

• Bu
    buckhigh Dec 15, 2008

I ordered a trail of acaipure for $1.95 which I received on 10/26/08. I contacted the company on 11/13/08 and canceled to ensure that I would not receive additional charges. On 11/15/08, I was charged $39.95 and on 11/30/08 I was charged $44.90. I have not received additional items from them. I have tried callling on numerous occasions but I get placed on hold for 30-45 minutes. I contacted my credit card company and had the charges placed in dispute.

Charlotte Harrod Dec 15, 2008

I opted for a free trial of the supplement. I now have received a statemenet for $44.90. I have not opened the bottle and do not plan to. Please send me a Return Merchandise Authorization number from Customer Care. My order number is
    #1779140. Charlotte Harrod

Jane M. Bingel Dec 15, 2008

This company does this repeatedly.

Jane M. Bingel Dec 15, 2008

I was billed on my discover for a product I did not receive and do not want.Cancel any subscription you may think I signed up for and absolutely do not send me any product.
    Thank you.Jane M. Bingel

• Dj
    D.JONES Dec 15, 2008

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I GOT THE CHARGE FOR THIS PRODUCT OF 41.85. I ONLY AGREED TO THE 1.00 CHARGE FOR A TRIAL SAMPLE. I ALSO ENDED UP ENROLLED IN SOMETHING CALLED FIT FACTORY FOR ANOTHER CHARGE OF 29.90. I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY TO GET MY REFUND BUT THE WAIT TIME IS ALWAYS AT LEAT 75 MINUTES. THIS IS THE SITE THEY REFER YOU TO TO COMPLAIN AND I SEE THAT THIS IS NOT GOING TO GET MY REFUND. I AM CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY. MAYBE OPRAH & RACHAEL RAY NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PROMOTING. I THOUGHT WITH THIER NAMES ON THIS PRODUCT IT WOULD BE A SAFE SITE. I GUESS I WAS WRONG.

• Ro
    Roxy Landis Dec 14, 2008

I had this free trail and they billed me just 4.06 shipping and they said that I had a month to decide if I wanted to keep it with in a week they billed me again 44 something and I emailed them and told them I did not want it. They sent me a email and said fine they would take me off and sense that time as taken 44.00 out of my bank account.

angryinmichigan Dec 14, 2008

I also got products I did not order and they are exorbinately priced. I called my credit card company and canceled that card. Plus I sent a letter to credit card company disputing charge.
    Also I sent an email to Oprah, letting her know what kind of business this is.
    Beware, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Be
    Beverly Sandberg Dec 13, 2008

I wanted a no risk trial. since then I have been billed $4.95, $39.95, 44.90 and $44.90. I have tried several time to stop the billing. I even canceled my credit card but they still bill my checking account. (I don't know how they got that info.) I filed a complaint with the Arizona Attorney Generals Office for consumer complaints but have not received any action.
    This company is a rip off.

• Di
    dianne stanco Dec 13, 2008

Please stop sending me this product .I tried the first bottle an d nothing happened I have tried several times to reach you
    by phone. that was hopeless I have paid for two bottles. You have to now debited me for a third bottle. This has not been
    received and if I did get it would be returned unopened. This debit better be reversed, or I will turn this over to consummer affairs PLEASE STOP SENDING ME THIS PRODUCT IT DOES NOT WORK.

Dianne Stanco
    24 Pratt St. Apt. 203
    Southington, CT. 06489

• Sh
    shirley woodall Dec 13, 2008

ordered free acaipure, to pay only shipping, ordered nothing else but, was charged for gum, &a sermen .canceled order but, still getting orders & being charged $44.90. i really want this to stop.

• Ge
    georgemicha Dec 13, 2008

I was interested in the product Acaipure to cleanse my digestive system. Since Ophra endorsed
    Acaipure I felt secure that the product and the company were credible and reliable.
    Since my trial I was unable to get any response from their customer service.
    I responded in numerous e-mails to cancel all further deductions to my credit card by going to
    www.getorderhelp.com. I have sent over twenty e-mails with no response. I have tried the toll free numbers---[protected] more than 30 times. The answer is Acaipure but the call waiting
    goes on and on with never an answer.
    I have my credit card statements showing all the transactions and I would like to join any pending lawsuit regarding this scam...so please advise me further. Obviously I have to go thru the trouble of canceling my card and getting a new one to avoid any further deductions.
    I have forwarded this same fraud information to Oprahs web site and am waiting for a response.

• De
    debra calhoun Dec 13, 2008

this company sent me items not ordered and over charged my credit card-I had only ordered free trial and pay $4.95 shipping and handling -charged 44.50 sent the unodered items back and filed a dispute with my credit card company and found out they have recharged my credit card for 39.50 last week. if you call the company to reach someone you get put on hold for hours and if you try their marketing update line you get the same thing and they do not return emails either - this is a ripe off and the should be banned from the internet

• Kw
    K Wolfe Dec 12, 2008

Ad said try the product with no risk, only shipping will be asked for up front. They charged my account 44.85 and my bank said they put me on autoship which I didn't ask for nor did I know they had done. They said that I must cancel with this company or I will be charged each month for the product I am not getting. I called the Fraud line for the state of AZ but this was not in their jurisdiction. I am filing a complaint with the attorney general of the state of AZ's office. I am also sending a certified letter to the address in Scottsdale with a return receipt requested cancelling the order. I would like to know who this ceo is and why he/she thinks they can get away with this unconscionable act... Maybe one of you has a better idea of how to handle this.

• Ji
    Jim Dec 12, 2008

I signed up for a free trial. Pay postage of about $4.50. Got billed$44.85 on my credit card. Tried calling 3 times. On one call, supposed to have a 45 minute hold, I held for 1 hour 20 min. and never got through. They also signed me up with a subscription to FitFactory .com without my authorization. A $29.95 monthly bill. I was able to cancel that without charge as it was within "the trial period." I cancelled the charge on my credit card. Product arrived 23 days later and I will refuse the package through the US Mail.

Jon Dec 12, 2008

This is a complete "Scam" ! Product Does not work. They trick you with a "free no risk trial period" I cancelled with in the trial period and they still charge my credit card. These people need a class action law suite!! After an hour wait on the phone they would not refund my money! Aviod at all cost. This is a complete SCAM!!!

• Ro
    Robin Smith Dec 12, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Acaipure, for $4.95, shipping and handling on November 8th 2008. I never received the product. I sent e-mails stating this. I also, told them I do not want anymore shipments. They have charged my card, again for $39.95 on December 8th, 2008. I e-mailed them twice now to send me my money back or I am reporting them to the Attorney Generals office. I, also stated that they have the worse company, I have ever dealt with. I tried phoning twice, but the wait is 50 minutes. Real Convenient. I will be going to my bank Monday, the 15th of December and I will be filing fraud charges there, as well as contacting the Attorney General's office. I am tired of playing, around with this company. I am a very busy person.

Robin L. Smith

• Je
    JenMasNTa Dec 12, 2008

I went online to order the trial product for $4.95 a response stated I couldn't order and that it couldn't be delivered to my post office box. Today I realized that $44.95 was charged to my account I am on my way to my bank now to hopefully get this fixed.

• Pr
    priscilla watts Dec 11, 2008

I was contacted by my credit card company that I was over-my limit. I knew that I only had a balance of about of $140.00 . As soon as I got home from work I pulled up my account to see that I was charged 88.97 and 89.97. One on Dec. 8th and one on Dec. 10th. All I asked for was the trial sample!!! When I called the phone number given, I was told the wait time would be 47 minutes. What do we have to do to put this absorded company

jacqueline c blanding Dec 11, 2008

i have been charges from my account in the sum of $44.90 date of withdrawn 12/08, if it because i did not cancel please cancel the account and discontinue withdrawn from my account. will notified the bank. thanks in advance.

• Wa
    Walter Behringer Dec 11, 2008

Have had same problem with another product called "Colotex". Was given the same e-mail address which led me to this complaint board. Although this is a different product it seems to be the same company, same e-mail etc.

• Br
    Brenda P. Bueche Dec 11, 2008

I ordered the "free sample" of AcaiPure and was suppose to pay only shipping which was to be $2.95. I have a charge on my credit card bill once for $44.95 on 10/22/08 and another unauthorized charge for $39.95 on 11/11/08.

I would like someone to contact me so that I can get my credit card bill reimbursed.

CAROLYN ALLEN Dec 11, 2008

DID NOT RECIEVE MY TRIAL PRODUCT, BEEN BILLED $4.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD. PLEASE CANCEL THIS CHARGE AND THE TRIAL PRODUCT.(NOT RECIEVED)

AROLYN ALLEN

• Vi
    Vicki Dec 11, 2008

I ordered Acaipure from this company with a free trial offer. I thought I was paying for shipping and handling of $4.95. Instead, my account was charged $44.85. They sent Hoodia Water and Hoodia Gum which I didn't order. When I finally got them on the phone, they said I had to deselect the Hoodia at the time of purchase in order not to get it. I never saw it. Apparently many others have not, either. Now I am going to have to pay return shipping, and a 15% restocking charge for the product I never wanted. Vicki.

• Ju
    Juli DUncil Dec 11, 2008

I selected a trial offer for $1.95 and was charged 44.85 out of my bank account. Cannot contact this company - will not reply to e-mail or answer phone...

• Jj
    jjm Dec 11, 2008

I ordered free trial, which they sent, along with gum $9.99 and tincture (29.99), enclosed also was a note saying you could not return any unopened item, so I tried to call many, many times, and no matter what time I called there was always a waiting time of at least 1 hour, "because their products are so popular" the recording says. It also suggests you go online and send an email, which is supposed to be responded to within 24-48 hrs, and I have not had a response to any of mine and I've been emailing over a month. Then went on BBB website and got some other numbers, while reading their BAD REVIEWs, also with no response. So, since I couldn;t get an RMA number. I just sent it back anyway and asked my credit card company to refuse to pay it. Then the day they received it, I got billed for another $39.95. There is no way to cancel this "DEAL" and no way to get through to anyone. I have not received anything for the order I was just billed for!!!??? DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!!

• Da
    DaMomma Dec 11, 2008

Company answers the phone with message that "calling outside our normal working hours" or "Due to large volume of interest in product, the wait time will be 57 minutes."
    I am unable to stop the mailings, stop the billings or get credit for unauthorized mailings.
    Please help

CAROL BURKE Dec 10, 2008

I RESPONDED TO AN AD FOR THIS ACAIPURE (SEEN ON THE OPRAH SHOW) WHO BY THE WAY I WILL BE SUING FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO PAY THE S/H CHGS. WELL SO FAR THEY HAVE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT (UN-AUTHORIZED) 96.35...I WANT TO KNOW HOW I GET THIS MONEY BACK AND HOW I GO ABOUT GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THIS COMPANY TO REFUND THE MONEY AND CANCEL ANY ORDERS THEY HAVE SENT OR ARE SENDING IN THE FUTURE?????????? CAN ANYONE """HELP""""

• Sh
    Shoes12 Dec 10, 2008

Watch out for this company. Does Oprah and Rachel Ray know what they they are putting their names on? First, I called to cancel my order, waited 83 minutes to talk to a "live" operator. They, they instructed me to e-mail their "support" service about this. I did and never got a return response. I did get charge the full price and when I disputed this, again via e-mail, I never received a response. I finally called again and waited 76 minutes for a "live" operator. Ryan ("customer service" agent) claimed I never followed my term and agreements, even though the original rep told me how to handle the situation. He proceded to tell me they did respond to my e-mails under a different company name. With all of the virus' out there, who opens e-mails by unknown addresses? I asked him to resend me the e-mails and he told me he couldn't. I asked him why and he hung up on me. Now, I am out my $39.95 and I am very upset. I even went to the stage of cancelling my credit card they billed it to and they are resending me a new one so the AWFUL company doesn't have access to my accounts. Oprah, shame on you and your wonder product.

• Ar
    arizona Dec 10, 2008

I ordered a free trial for shipping cost only of 4.95 they charged by accoutn 49.95 for full product, I never recvd my order. Tried to call everyday for a week and hold times are over an hour then you get disconnected. Scam company. I also have heard. (only heard) this company is charging under different names. I had to cancel my bank account. and start all over. I did report to Attorney General Office.

Joan E Tognoni Dec 09, 2008

I too was scammed by the acaipure company. As a single woman with a fixed income, I was hoping to find something that might help me feel better and be more healthy. I received a full month's supply and two products I did not order. $41.85 was deducted from my charge account. I returned the product and have received no financial return. I also had $39.95 deducted from my account on Dec 1 and have received nothing!!!
    I am telling everybody I know not to order these product.

Thank you for anything you can do to stop this scam.

• Da
    daniel Dec 09, 2008

I tried this product for a little over a week and then there was parts of my body that broke out in bumps. I then began itching terrible. I then stopped taking the produce that was over a month ago and I'm still having trouble with my skin being infected. This company keeps charging my PayPal and they havn't sent any more products even though they charge me for them. I do not want them to send me any more and I don't want them to take any more money from my account.

• Lo
    Lora Risner Dec 09, 2008

I placed and order for a trail of this companies AcaiPure tablets after watching Oprah's show and they sent it plus some other stuff which I returned extra stuff and was to try the AcaiPure and then if I wanted to keep on ordering the would send more in 1 month.
    Instead they have charged my credit card account three times for the following amounts, $33.92, 39.95, 44.90. I would like a total refund and am going to contact the Better Business Beurea to turn them in.

• Di
    Disgusted with Acaipure.com Dec 09, 2008

They will capture your card number and charge you ten times what you authorized. They specialize in no way to contact them to stop the fraudulent use of your card. If you sign up you will be taken for hundreds of dollars as they ding your card for $50 a shot. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! BUYER BEWARE!!

• Za
    Zandra Hall Dec 09, 2008

Did you get my above complaint? I really need this matter taken care of!
    Zandra Hall

• Za
    Zandra Hall Dec 09, 2008

I only ordered the Acai Pure Trial for postage charge of $4.95, but was sent Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiwater for an additional $39.90 and I never ordered those items order #1234305. I would like to be credited back on my charge card the $33.90 ASAP. Also I e-mailed you and asked to be cansled and you continued to send me more Acai Pure, I sent it back and wrote refused on the package and gave it back to the post man. Again, please cansel me take me off your mailing list. And, I will be disputing this with my charge card company. Again, do not send me any more Acai Pure or anything else! I also need to be credited for the 2nd Acai Pure you sent on Nov 13th for $44.90 because I did not order it!!! I have tried to call quite a few times. First time I was told to hold 48 minutes and I did then I was hung up on. The next time was 63 minutes and then again 83 minutes how can you do business like that. Is that the only way is by cheating people? I feel sorry for you! I would really appreciate you taking care of this right away. Thank you
    Zandra Hall

• Pj
    PjDavis Dec 09, 2008

I got emails daily about AcaiPure... the next product to help lose weight naturally da da da da da... Then I saw Oprahs show and her support of it and thought.. hmmmm 4.95 for a free trial.. why now. I got the bottle.. tried it.. felt no different.. definitely did not lose weight.. even with modified diet... and thought that was the end of it.. (I printed the order page for the free trial.. nothing looked shady although there wasn't any order number etc. I check my bank account and find a 39.95 charge from this company about 15 days later... I tried calling the company was put on hold for 90 min then cut off.. twice.. I went to the website they tell you for complaints and without an order number it will not go any further... I called the company listed in director assitance and it too was a answering machine and I have yet to hear back from them. I am on a fixed income and 39.95 is ALOT of money to waste. What more can I do.. how do I get the bank to not process this debit in the furture?

thanks
    PJ

catherine mcKaskey Dec 09, 2008

I, like many others I am finding out, signed up for a "free"30 day trial sample of Acaipure...only received 5 pills which if taken at the rate of 2 per day as bottle sugest would go only 2.5 days. I guess long enough to know if i were allergic or some...however I keep being charged $5.35 per month AND $73.52 which at first i didn't know what it was because the merchant is in Saint Kitts And Nevis according to my banking institution. I had to look it up on google: UK col. Carrubean Island.RIGHT! when I called the 888 number I was directed to www.gohelpnow.com...got no where...then did the address WITHOUT the www in the front and got a webpage with directions...asked if I wanted to cancel 1)newsletter or 2) Acaipure. I canceled Acaipure (of course). They said I would receive an e-mail to confirm then they asked if I wanted to cancel any other product and they would check for me...so i thought "lets see"...and then they asked me for my credit card so they could check...uh!no!...I canceled my card with my bank. Also they have a PO Box in Orem Utah which is Home to MonAvie, a genuine company...they also use CNN report of MonAvie in their Advertisement. _Beware: MonAvie IS NOT related to this scam and is a genuine company. I am even wondering if there really is ACai powder in these little pills...

• Al
    Allison Porter Dec 09, 2008

My complaint is the exact same as another I read. I was charged 44.85 for products I absolutely did not order and have had no success in being able to speak to a representative from the company to demand a refund. I also can not find and order number which is required on the website to cancel my so called "membership". Beware of this company it is obviously a total scam!