Linda Dec 30, 2008

I was charged $44.85 for the sample a couple of days after I ordered it and after I received the product I returned it within a week and still have not had refunds back to my checking account. Then the next month I was charged another $39.95. How do we stop this??????????

Linda Dec 30, 2008

I went under the site from Oprah and ordered the free sample and was suppose to be charged $4.95 for the shipping, however; when I checked my checking account I was charged $44.85. I did receive a package, however; refused it and returned it to the post office since I didn't want to pay that much for something that I didn't agree to pay $44.85 for. That was in November and in Dec. I was charged again for the amount of $39.95. I have not seen any refunds back to my account. I have called the phone number several times and have been told that there would be a 32 or 46 minute wait, I did hold on the line for over an hour one time and never ever got to talk to anyone.
    I am beginning to think that this is a scam.
    I agree (DOES OPRAH KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS COMPANY)?
    I know that she would be appauled if she knew this is happening.
    I would appreciate hearing from anyone that knows how to get my money back.

• Ka
    karolyn Dec 30, 2008

I ordered the free 30 day trial and was only supposed to be charged 4.95 for shipping and handling then about 1 month later a 45.00 charge showed up and I thought ok maybe I miss understood something and I now have to pay for the product since I kept it, so i let it go. Then I just got a new charge again for 45.00! I have now been charged a total of 94.95 on my credit card when the only thing i agreed to was a 4.95 charge for the first order for the shipping and handling. I have called them and sat on the line for nearly an hour and then was allowed to leave a message which i did requesting they do not send me anything else and that i want the orders stopped. I receive an email saying am i sure i want to quit the product?They said that for best results you need to take the product for at least 90 days. Then it was written however if you do not want the product anymore do not respond to this email and that will be your comfirmation to your cancellation. I am very disappointed with this company and I would not recommend it to anyone. Further more I have been taking the products and i do not see much of a change in my body other than I have loud ringing in my ears and leg cramps? Anyway I am glad i found this place to vent. thanks

• Fr
    Francisaca Dec 30, 2008

Hello I being a victim of Acaipure they have strip me of the amount of 300.00 $ at all started wen i recibed en email to obtain a free trail, the sended me the free trail plus some more estuf that i did not ask for charche my account 44.85 $ sens then they have made three more charches on my account but this time adid not recive anything for it . I just hope that the authoritys caches this thieves and ponish them to all the estent of the law for credit card fraud and stealing. my delivery package as this zip code also and largo florida mail from zip 33777

annie Dec 30, 2008

I have been trying to stop Acaipure for 3 months from charging my account. I have not receive half of the stuff that they stated I received. They also signed me up for some lifestyle program where they automatically send me stuff and charge me for it even though I do not want it. I am trying to get out of it but I can never talk with anyone.

• De
    Denise Marostica Dec 30, 2008

All I wanted was to try the product at 4.95 and nothing else and they sent me all kinds of stuff I didnt want so I returned it and havent received a credit on my credit card and now they charged me another 39.95 on the next month statement????????

• Di
    Diane Dyas Dec 30, 2008

I received merchandise from this company and have no recollection of purchasing it. I have tried to inquire about this and been on hold for 25 minutes and also emailed them and have not hjad any reply. I could return merchandise, but there is a restocking fee of 15%, plus they say you have thirty days to return it and the bill says 11/19 and the p9stage date is 12/15. After reading numerous statements from other customers, I believe they are not a reputable company and misrepresent themselves.

• Me
    Melody Giacometti Dec 29, 2008

I was also one of the gullable ones . I sent for my FREE TRIAL offer and ended up with pills, gum, and water drops, and a fee of $44.95 on my credit card. Then last month i was charged for $39.95 for products i did not recieve. When i called it was like every one else said. You wait for hours and still get the run around. I finally had had enough and was determined i was going to talk to them or die.So i put my telephone on speaker phone and listened to their music for 44 min and 41 sec. Finally a girl comes on and i tell her the problem and she insist i signed up for the club which i told her i did not. I could hear a man in the back ground telling her what to say. She wanted me to keep the products i did not recieve and give then to me for $20.00. I told her i wanted my card credited back and she said the order was already in process. Well today 12/28/08 my product came and you have to have an hra # to send it back. Guess what? No answer and no money back .I think this company should be charged with fragulant claims and have to pay all these people back plus money for all the trouble it has caused everyone! This is such a big scam and a big joke.But i have learned a lesson from this!!!

• Ju
    Judy Press Dec 29, 2008

I ordered Acai pure as a free trial. I was only to pay for shipping . I was charged for the
    shipping of $5.95. I never ordered any further product. My credit card was charged on 12/02/08 $39.95. It was again charged on 12/17/08 for $44.90. I have not received another bottle of Acaipure since the "so called FREE" bottle. This company is a rip off.

• Wa
    Wayne Hirschi Dec 29, 2008

I recieved a package of diet pills in which I did not oder and I WOULD LIKE A REFOUND PLEASE ...Thank you, Wayne Hirschi 1520 11th. st. west Billings Mt. 59102

• Mi
    Midge Jambor Dec 29, 2008

I received a trial offer of Acaipure diet items for the agreed upon shipping and then was BILLED for $44.00+ for the items plus shipment. I received an email for a return authorization, sent the entire shipment back with a receipt confirmation (I have this) and then did not receive a credit AND have now been billed AGAIN for $39.95, an unauthorized debit on my credit card. I am deeply concerned and am trying to recoup not only my money but ensure I get off their list. The company has a 60 minute phone wait time (or more) and will not respond to emails. Oprah gave her approval of this product, which was a strong endorsement. Help!

• Da
    Daisey Dec 29, 2008

I agree with the other complaints

• Da
    Daisey Dec 29, 2008

I ordered the trial order but was charged 39.95 instead of the 4.95 shipping & handling only.And are still getting charged w/out receiving anything each month.
    Can't something be done to this company?
    Please help

• Ca
    Candace Dec 29, 2008

I feel tricked into the order and now months later am still trying to get my money back. The rep. just hung up on me after telling me I failed to read the fine print. I have never had such a bad experience with any company.

• Ne
    Nellie Speakman Dec 29, 2008

Was billed several times for a product that I did not receive. The billing was for $44.90 for two months . I could not reach this company after several attempts. OPRA should not endorse a scam company like this one.

• Fe
    Ferni Dec 29, 2008

Hello, fellow 'scamees' !
    Last week I happened to either hear or read mention of the fact that the Acai & Bromelite free offer coudl be a scam and to beware of future unathorised deductions from you account ( hidden facts on the loud, vibrant, exciting poster advertising these products) .
    Now the rush of Christmas is over, I've come to check my bank account and found I too have been shafted by this 'company' who, from my reckoning, have had £112 ( not sure in $ ) since I made he first payment on 3rd December.
    As you can tell, I'm from the UK and I saw (apparently Oprah endorsed) these products happily being advertised on Facebook on their rightside banner of adverts. Those adverts change weekly so I can't even locate the website from which I orderd this dubious product.
    I contacted my bank immediately and they are launching a fraud investigation and have cancelled my card .
    I'm very happy to have come across this website whilst hunting down the thieves, and will also update the threads here ( there's so many over the past year or so I can't begin to read them all ) and offer any support I can.

Whether this is lucky or not, but I've not even received the next batch of acai & bromelite, which has obviously led me to complacency. Had I done, I would have been onto my bank sooner and I wouldn't have lost $150 - hopefully I'll be refunded, and that's all I can bank on: hope.

Thanks to Linda Summers & Vanessa - posters above - for providing the email address of the company director responsible for this world wide scam.

• De
    Denise D. Seal Dec 29, 2008

I would like to cancel my order!! It was suppose to be a free trial of $1.95 for the first month, when i received my bill it was $41.85!! Plus you sent me stuff i didnt order. Since then, i have been billed $84.85 and have received nothing!! What a SCAM!! I want reimbursed of the $84.85 and cancel my order right now!! Do not send me anything or charge my credit card again!! I cant believe you people do this to the public!! I will pay the first charge only because i was stupid enough to fall for the $1.95, but i refuse to pay for anything else! You can put the money back on my credit card. If you cannot work with me, my attorney will be in touch with you! Thank you!! Denise D. Seal, Pittsburg, Ks. 66762

Linda Murrah Dec 28, 2008

I contacted this company by email to cancel my membership and was told that they would give me a discount on the product if I would stay with them. I decided to cancel the membership anyway and according to the email I received if I did not accept the offer then my membership would be considered cancelled. I have been charged the discounted price of $29.95 on 23 December and the original price of $38.95 on 28 December. I can not get in touch with anyone by phone or by email.

• Su
    susan Dec 28, 2008

Hi Virginia,

Oh my gosh! I just discovered this morning that I have been ripped off by this company, too! I've been on the phone with my bank for 40 minutes trying to figure this out. I finally had to cancel my debit card and apply for a new one. This type of thing has happened to me in the past, but I seriously thought this was legit with people like Opray and Rachael Ray behind it. NOT!

So...I go online and see TONS of people have been ripped off by this company. WTF? How are they continuing to get away with this? I think we should band together and kick their ###, seriously! They are CONTINUING to rip off innocent people.

My next stop...to email letters to all Opray, and every local news center that will listen. I suggest everyone who has been affected by this to do the same!

Thanks for reading,

susan

• Wh
    what a fool i was Dec 28, 2008

how many people have these criminals deceived!!i cannot tell you how upset that i am over this. so many people have filed same complaints as mine why is arizona police somebody doing something about this, hundreds of complaints have been filed and there seems to be no end to their fraudulent activity. these people should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if you feel as i do let me know. we will not let them get away with this if we all stand together please lets make them pay for what they are doing to innocenent people. i hope this nightnmare soon ends for all of us and that justice prevails. i am willing to do whatever it takes to make these criminals be caught. if anyone knows who i can contact that would do something about this injustice and fraud please let me know god bless you all take care and i hope you all get your money back every single one of you didnt deserve this and neither did i thanks and good luck i think we all are going to need it

Lisa Dec 28, 2008

I ordered that AcaiPureBerry also. I called [protected]. Spoke to someone who could not speak English very well. Was told to send product back and then they would give me my money back. I could not even understand the address to send the product back to and I kept on telling this rep that. He tried all the deals and finally I could not believe how rude I was and said I want my money back and not your product and quit playing all these games with me. I called my bank and they gave me a few suggestions. This morning I got an email stating this "This email is to confirm that a refund of 78.81 has been issued to you today. Depending on the biling cycle of your bank or credit card company, you should receive your refund within 5-7 business days. We only want happy customers and we always strive for 100% customer satisfaction." The email address was [email protected] I'm going to my bank on Monday to show them the email. No money yet, but it sounds good...Maybe

• Mj
    MJM Dec 28, 2008

I saw a free trial for AcaiPure to pay only s/h of 4.95. I ordered it on 11/01/2008 and received it several days later with products I did not order, my credit card was charged 44.85 on 11/08. Since than, I have been calling the 888# AND BEING LEFT ON HOLD FOR OVER 120MIN. I have left voice messages to cancel and stop charging my credit card with no response. I have filed 2 disputes with my credit card company and am still waiting! I have again been charged and have not received product. I certainly DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT, it doesn't work, I want my MONEY RETURNED!! What else can I do?

• Na
    Nan Scoggin Dec 27, 2008

I ordered a trial sample from this company, received TWO bottles of pills, took three pills, packaged them up and returned them as they said to do within 30 days and am being charged $44.85 on my credit card. I am mad as heck. The price for the trial pack was supposed to be $4.95 which I expected to charged for and according to their advertisement I would be charged nothing more if I returned the amount of pills not taken but returned to them within the 30 day period. This is an out and out scam and these people should not get by with kind of thing. They are playing on the souls of those of us who want desparately want to lose weight and can't do it any other way. Shame on them!!! Nancy

• Ta
    Tami Dec 27, 2008

I ordered a "free" trial of AcaiPure in November and was charged $44.90 on my credit card. I never ordered again and was sent another bottle in December with another $44.90 charge which I never authorized.

• Vi
    Virginia McGee Dec 27, 2008

I ordered a free trial of the AcaiPure for $4.99 shipping, received it and now they are billing my credit card for $39.95 and have not received anything else. I did not authorize further charges. I want my money back and this shipment stopped. This is a scam. I wish I had read the complaints before I ordered the trial offer.

Anita Edelman Dec 26, 2008

Ordered free sample, charged shipping only. Received another shipment of product, called to cancel future orders. My credit card has been charged every month since I cancelled which was in Ocober 2008, have not received any product. My credit card company has been pursuing this for me and I thought it was settkled. Today I received another credit card bill with charges for this product plus shipping. I attempted to call this company and was told that hold time would be 82 minutes before I could speak to a "customer dis-service person" These people are crooks of the worst kind.

• Do
    Donna Young Dec 26, 2008

I tried a trial order of their product Acaipure, only to later find out I was signed up to a monthly shipment with a charge of 44.90. At t his point even if the product worked I would cancel because I feel this is disceptive marketing. Very misleading...

• Ge
    Geraldine Sylvester Dec 26, 2008

received my Visa bill and have been charged $39.95 for this product. I originally ordered a sample bottle for $3.95. I called my credit card and they don't want to remove this from my bill. I told them over and over that there are numerous complaints on the computer about this company...
    Comments

[email protected]

JODIGIRL7204 Dec 26, 2008

ACAIPURE SUCKS! WAS CHARGED FOR ITEMS NOT ORDERED AND AM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY REFUNDED. I did not AUTHORIZE any membership so I want it CANCELED I also want all of my MONEY REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY. I have 2 charges to my bank account one in the amount of $39.95 and one for $44.90.

• Am
    AMR Dec 24, 2008

Yes, call your credit card, and request to report your card stolen. Unfortunately, that is the only way to stop them.

• La
    LAV32727 Dec 24, 2008

I called them to complain about them automatically sending me their product without my consent. They credited my account but now I've received two more shipments!!! I phoned to complain but had a wait time of 73 minutes on the telephone so I sat down to write them a pointed and direct letter stating that I did not agree to continue and to stop all shipments. What comes in the mail today but another darn bottle which I refuse to open and will immediately return to sender along with yet another letter possibly in BOLD PRINT AND I WILL contact my credit card company to ask how to block this company from being able to charge my account. What a crock of $hit this has turned out to be!!!

• Gl
    Gloria Harrison Dec 24, 2008

I wish I would have checked this out before I ordered the trial offer. I have returned every bottle that I have received, but they refused to give my money back. Since Oct. they have dipped into my account and withdrawn over 300 dollars. If you call them they have a wait time of between 75 minutes and 2 hours. (How convenient for them!) Yesterday, I finally was able to talk to a customer service person, Paul was his name. He told me that they are scheduled to ship another order on the 27th and it is too late to cancel. So, when I receive it to call back and they will give me a # to return it. Told me that all the money they have already withdrawn will not be returned because I did not call them for a return # but just had it sent back and refused it! There should be a law against this. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them as to what we can do to stop this scam! Sincerly, Gloria

Andrew Slaski M.D. Dec 23, 2008

I placed order for a triel product and got charged $44.85 subsequently listing order nr 1666623 I got one bottle of product and than was next month charged agein without geting any products.
    Ther is no contact with the company and all info is deceptive.
    This is criminal acting company with fly by night intentions.
    I am filing to ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE

• Ga
    garyt27 Dec 23, 2008

I just sent an email to Oprah.com to tell her she should be more careful about the products she endorses.

I never get into the "try it and cancel" programs. They are all rip off cons. When I called the company and acted like a customer... as soon as they found out I had a complaint in on them... they put me back on hold "until I could calm down"

Call the company and get a Return Authorization Number

You will be sending your pills back to

Fulfillment Center
    Attn: CCN Returns
    12399 Belcher Road South Suite 140
    Largo, MD 33773

Make sure you can prove what you sent, when you sent it, how you sent it, and that it was received.

It might also be a good idea to contact Oprah.com and let her know that she's letting us get ripped off in her name.

• Ga
    garyt27 Dec 23, 2008

Oprah recommended this product so I ordered what was supposed to be a free sample. Since I recieved the sample I have been hit with two unauthorized charges on my Discover card. (39.95&44.90) Be aware of this scam. Thanks Oprah. for nothing.

• Vm
    vmichel54 Dec 23, 2008

This is a scam. I ordered a free sample and I was charged $44.85 + the original shipping and handling charges.

• Di
    Diane Dyas Dec 23, 2008

I received a package in the mail for some items from this company. I did not authoirize this shipment. I tried calling and could not get a reply. I tried emailing and have not heard back. My account has already been charged.

• Ed
    Edna Hatcher Dec 23, 2008

I ordered AcaiPure online in November and received my product on or around the 15th of November. Included in the order was some gum and some other product which I did not order. The total of the bill was $44.90 cents. I assume they charged for those extra products because the AcaiPure was free and shipping was $5. I e-mailed them to ask for a refund. They anwered and said my refund would be within a 30 day period. As of today, December 23, no refund. I tried to e-mail them and it came back unknown. So I guess I like many others have been ripped off for $44.00.

• Ho
    Homer Mason Dec 23, 2008

Dear Sirs; the company in question has made unauthorized with draws on my debit card. I have called the toll free number only to told your waiting time will be 34 min. While I'm writing this complaint, I am stll on hold past the quated time. The amount they have taken so far is $39.95 on 11/28/2008 and again on 12/13/2008 in the amount of $44.90. Again I never authorized this transaction. I talked to a man and they refused to refund my money. The money taken on 12/13/2008. Tim (the person I spoke to) said that the product will be sent out Jan. 2009. Again I would like to know what can be done about this company? I can not afford to be taken advantage of for I am on a fixed income. Sincerely; Homer Mason

• Lo
    Lori Durney Dec 23, 2008

Please someone help me cancel this Acai Pure. I have been trying now for 4 months . sent back all 4 bottles to know avail .Never received any money in my account yet. As of Today date 12-23 they owe me $ 179.60 Please help me I don't want it . Thank You,

Lori Durney