• Pa
    Patricia A Heineman Jan 06, 2009

I was charged $39.95 for free offer then charged $44.50 for another shipment I did not receive.

• He
    Hershey3 Jan 06, 2009

Tried the "free" offer where I was supposed to be charged $4.95 S&H. Rec'd add'l products in the amount of $60. Returned the products-have not seen a credit yet. Got charged an add'l $39.90 beginning of Dec. and then $44.90 for another shipment which I never received. I contacted the company and they said I agreed to their "terms." Evidently if you don't return the unused portion of the original "free" product, you are charged the $39.90. However, they never addressed the fact that I was charged another $44.90 and received no product; nor did they credit me back the products I returned. This is a bogus scam as evidenced by the tremendous amount of complaints. I have contacted my credit card company to try and stop any future charges.

Martha King Jan 06, 2009

I am mad as hell because of acaipure ads on the internet because I fell right into their free trial $4.95. I paid that amount that I allowed them to charge for shipping although the shipping cost them $1.86 from Largo, Florida.
    Their product made me sick. I took only 12 pills before I realized that it was no good & the nausea My God!
    Since then my same card has been charged $39.95 on 12/1/08 and $44.90 on 12/16/08. WITHOUT MY APPROVAL. This is the biggest rip off that ever existed. I trusted it because it was endorsed by Oprah.
    I have canceled my card since yesterday 1/6/09. I am also writing an affadavit of forgery against this company from paperwork being mailed to me by my credit card provider. I advise everyone else to do the same.
    We need to stop these f-ing crooks. I am so mad that words can't describe me at the moment. Someone please write me back so I'll know this mail got out. Thank you, Martha

• Ms
    msshari50 Jan 06, 2009

This company is awful.For a one time charge of a $1.99, they have charges my card twice, once for $39.95 and then $44.90. I have never recieved anything from them.I tried to call to complain and an operator says there is a 39.55 waiting time. This company needs to repay all the monies they have stolen, plus be fined.

• Je
    Jenny Jan 06, 2009

I was ordering the 14 day trial and just paying the shipping of $4.95. They said that my card was declined and then I went and looked at my statement from my card and they have charged me for 4 different charges that I didnt authorize. This is wrong that people will do this to other people at the time and status that this world is in right now.

• Wh
    what a fool i was Jan 06, 2009

WHY ARE THEY STILL GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FOR SO LONG. I TOO WAS A VICTIM OF THEIR FRAUDULENT TACTICS.I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY CENTRALCOASTNUTRAL PHARM., ACAIPURE, COLONCLEANSE, COLONSLIM 700, PROMICLEAR, FIT FACTORY.COM, ETC. SO MANY DIFFERENT NAMES AND FRAUD PHONE NUMBERS WHERE YOU CANNOT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE AND IF YOU DO JUST LISTEN WHAT THEY TOLD ME AFTER I HELD ON FOR 143 MIN ON JAN, 4TH . I TOO JUST ORDERED THE ACAIPURE AND COLON CLEANSE FREE TRIAL OFFER FOR 4.95 s&h CHARGES TRY FOR 15 DAYS, IF NOT SATISIFIED WITH THE PRODUCT RETURN BEFORE 15 DAYS POSTMARK OF YOUR PACKAGE. THEN YOU WERE TO BE OF NO FURTHER OBLIGATION...WHAT A BIG LIE THAT IS!!! WHEN I FINALLY GOT AHOLD OF THEM, THEY SAID AT THIS NUMBER [protected] (NOT THE ORGINAL NUMBER WHICH THEY PROVIDED BY THE WAY [protected]), THEY ANSWERED THE PHONE AND DID NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND ACTED LIKE THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, AND THEN HE EVEN SAID I CANT .HEAR YOU, IF I DONT HEAR SOMETHING IN 5 SEC. I AM HANGING THE PHONE UP!!! I SAID I KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR IM CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD AND FILING A FRAUD COMPLAINT AND CONTACTING THE FBI. WELL A MIRACLE HAPPENED, ALL OF A SUDDEN HE STARTED TALKING LIKE HE COULD ALWAYS HEAR WHAT I WAS SAYING(WHICH OF COURSE HE COULD, BUT AFTER HEARING THE WORD FRAUD AND FBI HIS EARS SUDDENLY RECOVERED AND HE COULD HEAR ME). HE COULD HEAR ME ALL ALONG, AND I TOLD HIM THAT. HE SPOKE WITH A FOREIGN ACCENT AND WHEN I ASKED HIS NAME HE STUTTERED AND PAUSED ALOT AND FINALLLY SAID MATT. I TOLD HIM ABOUT ME JUST ORDERING THE TRIAL FREE OFFERS AND HE SAID WE ARE NOT THE COMPANY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. SOMEBODY IS PUTTING OUR PHONE NUMBER DOWN ON CREDIT CARDS UNDER THE ACAIPURE ORDER AUTHO. I SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THIS AND HE SAID, MAM IM NOT THAT COMPANY YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM. I SAID IF SOMEONE WAS PUTTING MY PHONE NUMBER DOWN FRAUDULENTLY I WOULD BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I ASK IF HE HAD A FRAUD COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST THIS COMPANY SUPPOSEDLY USING THEIR NUMBER HE STATED YES. I ASK IF HE HAD NOTIFIED THE FBI AND HE SAID YES. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN I SAID I SAW ALL THE COMPLAINTS OF THE GETORDERHELP.COM AND MYTRIALSUPPORT.COM WEBSITES, ALL OF A SUDDEN HE CHANGED HIS STORY. HE SAID WHEN YOU ORDERED THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, LIKE I WAS TRYING TO STEAL SOMETHING FROM THEM!!! THAT IS WHEN I GOT REALLY FRUSTRATED. I SAID SIR I KNOW YOU ARE THE PEOPLE IM LOOKING FOR AND I WANT MY REFUND OF 78.84 POSTED BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD IMMED. OH IT WIILL BE MAM. WHEN I ASKED? WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME AND SAY SOMEONE WAS FRAUDULENTLY USING YOUR NUMBER? OF COURSE, HE NEVER ANSWERED THAT QUESTION AFTER I ASKED SEVERAL TIMES. I TOLD HIM THAT I WANTED AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION NUMBER ABOUT THE REFUND AND MY CANCELATION OF ANY FUTURE PRODUCTS, AND HE SAID MAM THAT WILL TAKE 5-7 DAYS TO DO. HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER TALKED TO IN MY WHOLE LIFE, AND AS YOU HAVE READ HE LIED TO ME TELLING ME 2 DIFFERENT STORIES IN APPROX 2 MIN OF TIME. NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAVE NO EMAIL NO REFUND AND DONT EXPECT TO GET ONE BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPPING HARD WORKING AMERICANS OUT 0F THEIR MONEY FRAUDULENTLY AND I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE IS GOING TO PUT A STOP TO THIS BECAUSE I HAVE READ COMPLAINTS AS FAR BACK AS SEPT. AND IT IS STILL HAPPENING EACH AND EVERY DAY TO INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT DESERVE THIS. PLEASE WARN EVERYONE U KNOW TO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. FRAUD ALERT!!!THIS COMPANY IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS TO AVOID DETECTION. PLEASE CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT NO WITH YOUR CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE I CAN PROMISE YOU THEY WILL BE CHARGING YOU MONTHLY ANYWHERE BETWEEEN 49-90 DOLLARS, AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO ME AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM. THERE ARE NOT JUST 3 OR 4 COMPLAINTS FILED. HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN FILED AND YET NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE WHY??????? I DID NOT EVEN GET A PRODUCT THEY CHARGD ME FOR PROCLEANSE???? BUT IT IS POSTED AS 78.84 CHARGE ON MY CRD CARD!!! I HAVE SINCED CHANGED MY CARD NO. IF YOU DONT IM AFRAID YOU WILL ALSO BE SEEING FUTURE CHARGES FOR ITEMS YOU DID NOT PURCHASE. WE HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO STOP THESE CRIMINALS AND THEIR FRAUDULENT OPERATIONS . IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALOT. I HOPE THIS NIGHTMARE SOON COMES TO AN END. I HAVE BEEN SO STRESSED JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTTING RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS COMPANY HAS AFFFECTED, ILL BE PRAYING THAT JUSTICE PREVAILS AND WE CAN FINALLY BE AT PEACE. I DONT KNOW IF I WILL EVER TRUST ORDERING OFF THE INTERNET EVER AGAIN!!!THIS IS A ONGOING NIGHTMARE THAT NEVER SEEMS TO END. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED GREATLY. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS COMMENT AND I HOPE WE ALL GIVEN JUSTICE SOON!!! ANYONE READING THIS, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU JUST LOOK AT WHAT ALL THE COMPLAINTS SAY. THEY ARE ALL SIMILAR STORIES WITH SOMETHING DEFINIATELY IN COMMON, FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!STAY AWAY FROM THEM BEWARE

Jayne Jan 05, 2009

I plan to take the advice of others and do the following:
    1. get new debit card and explain situation to bank
    2. contact both websites either by email or phone
    3. contact better business bureau
    4. email Oprah show
    Wish I had looked for this scam prior to ordering. Besides, the product does squat. It looks just like my generic fiber pills that cost about $5.00 at Wal-Mart.
    Thanks to all of you for your information and input.

maria gillette Jan 05, 2009

same story as the other people who made complaints: you are put on hold for 45- 90 minutes, then you are disconected. then given a
    web address to e-mail your complaint. You'll recieve
    an answer in 24-48 hrs. Never happened. Yet they continue to charge your card for 39.95--44.94, and you recieve nothing. I even refused the 1st shipment. Still I have no reimbursement, from all that was ordered it was a free sample with only a $4.95 shipping charge. Well the next step is to go to the Attorney General, I Will. Just found a class Action law suit going on, am joining that also. I promise to take this all the way!!! 20 20, dateline,
    investigate fraud. Believe me i'll find every source available to me.

• Sh
    Shirley Fair Jan 05, 2009

Same thing exactly happen to me. I called the credit card people and they took the charge off because it was an unauthorized charge and they are sending me new cards. That should be the end of all these charges in the future. I sure did learn from this. IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE "IT IS" Acaipure diet product is a scam DONT ORDER IT!!!

• Ru
    Ruth Jan 05, 2009

I did not order this product. I ordered another item and as I keyed in the order, a check mark flashed on in the box for acaipure. I returned this item to the company and now I am being charged $39.95 for nothing.

acaipure Jan 05, 2009

Charges to credit card without authorization. Ship product without ordering. I ordered a sample (free except s&h and got charged $41.85, another charge of $39.95 and then another $44.90.
    None of these were authorized.

Anita Jan 05, 2009

I too ordered the AciPure Dietary Supplements that were supposed to be a free 30 day trial with $4.95 shipping and handling. I receved the Hoodia gum and so called Hoodia water and was charged an additional $44.85. I called and was on hold 70 minutes, 2 times, to receive a "Return Authorization Number" to return the items, they said, 72 hours after receipt of email, I would also have to pay $15.00 restocking fee. I kept emailing to get them to tell me EXACTLY what I would be billed for and the customer service rep (Brian) told me I should have to spend 2 years in the service, like he did, to be responsible for my actions. I asked to speak to his supervisor and then he told me that my 30 days were up and they didn't need me as a customer any longer, but then charged me an additional $39.95 for the product. He then hung up on me. Anyone think of a class action lawsuit? This place is a scam and should be banned from the internet and selling products. I emailed Oprah to tell her that they are using her picture on their advertisement, which isn't good publicity for her. I paid $84.80 for a scam and feel really stupid. P.S. Company President's name is: Graham D. Gibson and his email is www.centralcoastnutra.net - email him, hudreds of times!

• Mu
    Mug Jan 05, 2009

is the same as the company Acai Berry/fit.fac/easy 30 day thin?
    I cant get my money back from them.

mamat Jan 04, 2009

Was charged $44.85 for what was advertised as a sample of Acai berry for $3.97. I never received the sample but there is a $44.85 charge to my account by Acaipure.
    Now there is a $29.95 charge to my credit card by Fit-Fac and I was told by online rep. that some companies submit those charges. In this case Acaipure in my thought, is the company that did this.
    I am calling my bank to report fraud for both companies.

• Tv
    TV-lv Jan 04, 2009

Iwas charged once on my debit card and once on my credit card, each with 88.62 dollars. I was able to cancel the one on my debit, and I will change it to diffence number. I will call to revert the charge on my credit card and will change too. Are you sure that Oprah not involved in this scam!!! It get me after I watched her show.

• Ro
    robbyn sklenar Jan 04, 2009

I was also scammed, Maybe Oprah should be notified!!! I was charged $85.00 in one month for NO product.!!! I can't reach anyone at their toll free #. I can't afford this SCAM. Single MOM IN MINNESOTA, this 85.00 is food out of my childrens mouths.!!!

• Ro
    robbyn sklenar Jan 04, 2009

I am being charged for a product I never recieved and was supposed to be free, -shipping and handling!! I have now paid over 200.00 for nothing.

• Le
    Lesley Jan 04, 2009

I signed up for a free trial for the ACAIPURE diet supplements. The company advertised a non commitment trial offer. a month later I receive a package with more pills and a notice saying that I joined the "lifestyle" membership. But how can there be no information or button to click saying you are signing up for a "lifestyle" membership and yet I am still getting billed for it? They claim it is written in the disclaimer--and it probably was--but to offer a non-commitment membership and then force you to take one is ridiculous. Since I didn't have to click any special button that says I am signing up, I assumed that "free" trial meant just what is said, FREE. Please do something about this company and any others like them.

• Ly
    lynn from Michigan Jan 03, 2009

I ordered a "Free Trial Offer" fot the cost of $1.99 to cover shipping and handeling. My Credit card was charged $41.85 for additonal items the company "automatically sends." The phone number and address on the shipping order are bogus. I tried using their customer service via email and got nowhere. Now a month later I recieved another shipment of un-ordered products and again my credit card was charged $44.90.
    How do I stop this cycle? What a mess!

By the sounds of other complaints I am not alone, but that is not comforting!

Lynn from Michigan

• Be
    Beverly Webb Jan 03, 2009

I have tried to cancel my account with acaipure for over 3 months now, , , instead they keep sending me their products and chargeing my credit card for these products i have not ordered.

• Re
    rebekalb42 Jan 03, 2009

I ordered Acai Pure as well. In less than one month, I have been charged $87.13 twice plus my bank charged me and International Bank transaction fee????

Does anyone know of someone to contact to turn these people in for THEFT????

please let me know!!!

[email protected]

• Re
    rebekalb42 Jan 03, 2009

BUYER BEWARE!!! SCAMMERS ARE GAINING ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY OFFERING A "RISK FREE TRIAL" OF THEIR PRODUCT BY SIMPLY PAYING THE SHIPPING. AFTER ENTERING YOUR CARD NUMBER, YOU ARE SHIPPED THE FREE PRODUCT.

MANY SITES LOOK LEGITIMATE AND CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN ENDORSED BY CELEBRITIES, SUCH AS OPRAH AND MAY EVEN HAVE FAKE TESTIMONIALS FROM PEOPLE CLAIMING TO HAVE USED THE PRODUCT.

LESS THAN 1 MONTH AFTER ORDERING ACAI PURE AND COLOTOX, I STARTED GETTING CHARGES ON MY CARD FROM MULTIPLE COMPANIES FOR RANDOM AMOUNTS. SUPPOSEDLY I AM BEING BILLED FOR A MEMBERSHIP, BUT I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY MORE PRODUCT.

AFTER CALLING THEM, I AM PROMISED REFUNDS WHILE GETTING MORE CHARGES. I HAD TO FREEZE MY ACCOUNT AND HAVE NEW DEBIT CARDS ISSUED.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!! DON'T ENTER YOUR CARD FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT ESPECIALLY IF IT IS NOT THROUGH A SECURE SERVER. I HAVE LOST OVER $500 FROM THESE SCAMS.

IF IT IS TRULY A "RISK FREE TRIAL" THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING!!!

SOME TO AVOID:

COLOTOX, ACAI BERRY, BOWTROL, ACAI PURE, ACAI BURN, ACAI BERRY SUPREME, ACAI BERRY 500,

James Dicj Jan 03, 2009

First complaint: I was only to be charged for shipment, but was charged the full amount.

Second complaint: Received second shipment, not ordered. Notified company by letter after failure to accept my calls. Notified credit card company. Returned product by registered mail.

Third complaint: Received third shipment. Notified credit card company. Will be notifying US Post office for possible mail fraud..

Margaret M. Paquette Jan 03, 2009

I originally sent a check for the $4.95 introductory offer. They then debited my checking account for $39.95. Don't know what to do about it. I will be calling my bank on Monday and calling themin Phoenix. I don't know what good that will do me though.

Maggie

• Dw
    DWorkman Jan 02, 2009

Please stay after these people... if not for yourself then for the others who may fall into their trap. I have contacted the Attorney General in 2 states, the Better Business Bureau and even the Oprah show since they use her likeness in their advertising. There is strength in numbers and we all need to pitch in to stop these crooks from taking advantage of people. There are people out there getting billed for this useless fluff of a product for months at a time before they catch on. If you've been to the Central Coast Nutriceuticals website you will see that the majority of the links are designed to stonewall you from getting answers to the questions we're all asking. The "longer than usual hold times" are because they are scamming EVERYONE. I would bet money that the only calls they are getting are complaints. You can tell that by the attitude of the people taking the calls... if you're lucky enough to get through to them. Hang in there fellow scammies. Something needs to be done about theses criminals.

• Eu
    Eugene England Jan 02, 2009

I received an order today, but had not ordered, nor authorized anyone to order in my name. I called the credit card to which they had charged for these products (and shipping)$44.85. They sent the charge through on December 14, 2008, but did not made the shipment until December 30, 2008, an intrustion on my credit card that was not authorized. I called the company and received an authorizastion number to return the items, but the agent (James) said that I would be charged for the items whether opened or not. This company needs to be shut down! I am going to return the items with return receipt requested so they cannot claim that I did not return them.

• Al
    ALICE Jan 02, 2009

was to receive sample trail for handling and shipping. Rec'd three packages of
    something, trying to return. As all of the complaints are on line holding,
    with know answer. My credit card bill i rec'd today had $44.85 CHARGE from
    now known as ACAIPURE. fraud-fraud. what a SCAM.

• Be
    beverly clapper Jan 02, 2009

sent for acaipure and colon xr trail offer to pay only shipping. didnt even take the stuff..looked at my bank statement. one is charging 78.00 and the other is charging 29.00 i was only to pay for shipping 4.95 each. went away for christmas and came home was busy and looked to see my bank business and see these fees. i am unable to reach a real person. i never told them to keep sending me this products. i only rec. the first and havent even taken since my dr. said no... i do not want any charges and want those charges taken off my debit card..

Ann Jan 02, 2009

I signed up for a trial sample of acaipure. I returned it saying I didn't want it. I was supposed to get my money back but have had no response. They keep taking money from my credit account and sending more of the product. When I phoned, the message was that I would have to wait about 30 minutes for someone to take my call. This whole thing is a scam and I want my money back!

AcaiPure Jan 02, 2009

I ordered a S & H 4.95 free trial and was shipped and charged for extra items. I disputed (via e-mail) and they have charged me again for items I have not ordered. 2 charges this month. They cannot be reached by phone (60 minute + waiting time).

• Mo
    Morgan Reed Jan 02, 2009

Please be tenacious with them. I have called many times and waited the 30, 40, 60 minutes on the phone to actually talk to them. I have been able to cancel the order and receive a refund...I hope, just requested it today ($39.95). I sent the product back unopened according to their instructions...doing it within the 14 days, receiving a return merchandise authorization number from them, and requesting a delivery notification from the PO with tracking number. Once the customer service rep knew I had done everything correctly she had no choice but to honor my request. I may still be out $24.95 (did receive a $20.00 credit) but it is in dispute with my credit card company. I also got billed $29.95 from Fit Factory. It is also a trial order placed in conjunction with Acaipure. I did not see this in the terms and conditions, nor did I ever receive an email from them referring to the trial offer. I requested and (again, hopefully) will receive a refund and cancel of this monthly charge. I will wait at least 5 days to make sure the credits are received then CLOSE MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. Please note that I had to refer to these orders as being fraudulently placed by a minor child (under 18) for them to do anything.

• Wh
    what a fool i was Jan 02, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I WAS SO DESPERATE TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND IT WAS STATED ON THE SITE THAT IT WAS ENDORSED BY OPRAH. HOW SURPRISED WOULD OPRAH BE TO LEARN HER NAME HAS BEEN USED TO SCAM PEOPLE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES!!! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IN THE WORLD THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CARRY ON THIS SCAM FOR SO LONG? ITS BEEN GOING ON AT LEAST SINCE AS FAR BACK AS SEPT. 11. THIS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEEN INVESTIGATED AND THESE CRIMINALS SHOULD ALREADY BE BEHIND JAIL BARS~!!!THEY SEEM TO BE WORKING OUT OF ARIZONA. IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING AT ALL THAT WE CAN ALL DO TO STOP THIS NIGHTMARE PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW. WE ALL DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH HONESTY AND RESPECT!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U KNOW ANYTHING WE ALL CAN BAN TOGETHER AND DO ABOUT THIS FRAUD AND DECEIT. HOW CAN THIS STILL BE GOING ON??????????????????? I HAVE ASK THAT QUESTION OVER AND OVER AFTER SEEING HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS BEING FILED AGAINST THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL SINCE I PLACED MY FREE TRIAL OFFER FOR 4.95 S&H ONLY, FOR ACAIPURE AND COLONCLEANSE. I GOT CHARGED ALSO 78.98 5 DAYS AFTER THAT FIRST CHARGE OF 4.95 AND I HAD NOT EVEN RECIEVED PRODUCT!!!I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET MY MONEY BACK, AND IM NOT RICH. WITH THE SHAPE OF THE ECONOMY I NEED ALL THE MONEY THAT I EARN. I SURE CANT PUT IT TOWARD FRAUD LIKE THIS. ALSO EVERYONE BEWARE!!!IT IS NOT JUST THE ACAIPURE PRODUCT THAT PEOPLE ARE ORDERING AND BEING SCREWED OVER BY THIS COMPANY. I HAVE SEEEN POMCLEAR, TEETH WHITENING OF THE STARS, COLONPURE, COLONCLEANSE, GUM HOODIA WATER, ACAI POWDER 500 AND IM SURE THERE ARE MORE. SO DONT THINK THAT IT IS JUST THE ACAIPURE PRODUCT ONLY THAT YOU HAVE TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR IN ORDER TO GET SCAMMED. ANY OF THE PRODUCTS ABOVE AND PROBABLY SEVERAL MORE WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME FRAUD RESULTS. I HOPE EVERYONE OUT THERE GETS THEIR MONEY BACK AN JUSTICE PREVAILS!!! AND I HOPE THESE FRAUDULENT COMPANY AND PEOPLE ARE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL AND I WANT TO WISH A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE THAT GOD BLESSES YOUR LIFE WITH LOVE, HOPE, JOY, PEACE, GOOD HEALTH, AND HOPE 2009 WILL BE A GREAT YEAR TO LOOK BACK ON!!! GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE

• Ag
    agrwdull Dec 31, 2008

I just had the same experience with this company, but I had put it on a credit card rather than debit. I filed a dispute of charges with the credit card company, then cancelled the card number they have. They will no longer be able to charge me anything because they don't have a correct account number. Maybe you can change your bank account number.

• Lu
    Lucinda Eddleman Dec 31, 2008

Two unauthorized withdrawls were taken from my checking account totaling $44.90 plus$39.95 for a product call ACAIPURE. I sent for a sample and now are being scamed for the product that is not authorized for payment. I'm afraid that they will keep drawing from my account in the future. PLEASE HELP!!! I will have to close my account to stop this action.Tell me what I have to do. Thank You, Lucinda Eddleman

• Hl
    H.L. Dec 31, 2008

I suggest you file a claim with your bank against these people. I did. I also canceled my credit card so they won't charge me again. I think this company should be turned into the better business bureau. What a big mistake. I learned my lesson too.

Mary Musil Dec 31, 2008

I ordered once and was charged 4 times for the product. The original order stated to pay $1.99 for shipping and the product was free. I was charged $44.90 all 4 times to my credit card. I want all my money back! This company is stealing from consumers.

• Ai
    aibgirl2007 Dec 31, 2008

I completely understand what you are all talking about. I just found this charge this morning (39.95) and immediately called my bank and closed my debit card and am getting a new one. I know it's a pain but for some of you out there that are not getting their membership canceled when requested, you should look into closing the account the money is being taken from.

Also, I found a separate charge for 29.95 for a www.fit_fac.com or something like that. THIS IS PART OF THE ACAIPURE GROUP! The rep told me that I chose this option when getting my free sample. I was able to cancel this (I think). I am also going to the bank to dispute these two charges. Most banks or credit card companies are pretty good about help you out in situations like this one.

I am going to try and contact the Oprah show and let them know about this. Getting charged for things that were not made clear in the beginning is not right. And then getting charged for items that don't show up for weeks and not getting an email confirmation or anything is just plain unjust!!

I hope that everything works out for you all in this situation.

• Di
    Diana Kelly Dec 31, 2008

I went online and ordered some ACAIPURE thinking I could loose some weight. Not only was I charged the 4.95 shipping, I did NOT receive the item ordered, then I have since been charged to charges of 44.95 to my credit card---and as of yet, still have not received anything for my money.
    In addition to this--I have been getting other charges to my credit card for all kinds of slimming proiducts, none of which have I received, but also have never been to any of these other sites!
    In addition to all of this, none of the phone numbers that show up on my statement can be reached, they all begin with 888 and if you try to call them, you get a circuit busy during their supposed "business" hours, and then a recording after that---so you are unable to get hold of anyone.
    I will never buy anything online again due to the total of my charges to my credit card--as of this morning $563.89 Due to all these fraudulant charges I was unable to buy gifts for my grandkids for Christmas.
    If anyone knows of a site to turn all these people in to make them stop their fraud, please let me know.
    Here is a partial list of the companies that my credit card info was sold to fraudulantly--this is straight off my statement!

EASYBODYDETOXONLIN 888858KN
    ACAIPURE [protected] AZ
    WWW.FIT-FAC.COM [protected] NV
    BODYCLEANSINGONLIN [protected]
    TCLEANSE8663200038 [protected] FL

Acaipure Dec 30, 2008

I am feed up this is wrong. Acaipure is a scam!

Acaipure Dec 30, 2008

I have tried to call this company wait time approx. 1 hour I tried to email. I tried this as a sample trial and now they keep charging my credit card. Please help me.