Absolute Collection ServiceFees

R

It appears this company charged me $1300 in fees in a period of less than a month. In that period I paid them $150. I sent them an e-mail asking what I was being charged, why I was being charged and how much I am being charged. Monday I should recieve a response filled with harrassmet and threats. I'm getting a lawyer...this is ubsurd. Once I can collect solid facts. I'm sending a complaint about them to my Congressman, the Better Buisness Bureau, and whoever else I can complain to. This is ubsurd! It's theft plain and simple. The theives in this case steal in button up shirts, not ski masks.

• Ke
    Kelly Banks Feb 04, 2015

This company is a criminal enterprise, they charge outrageous fees if you get behind in your HOA payments we have complained to the attorney generals office, an ombudsman even the news angencies to no avail, it's frustrating when the people you elect to protect you from thieves are in their pockets, this company is owned by Camden HOA this is a blatant conflict of interest, thanks Nevada for doing nothing, this state is as corrupt as this company, pathetic!!!

robertrobertrobert Feb 28, 2013

No Kidding and its all legal too. Which makes it so frustrating. Where were we when "they" decided it was o.k. to rapidily incurr fees at such a logrithmic rate?

Oh that is right we were just the "little people".

• Do
    downwithhoa Feb 27, 2013

My HOA took money from my account but did not apply. I refused to make payments till solved but i was sent to this place instead. I now have almost 2k I have to pay. Their site for "payments" even look shady. They are owned by Camco which is a complete conflict of interest when that is the company that runs my HOA. This needs to stop...HOA have too much power and 200 turned to 2000.

robertrobertrobert Jan 21, 2013

Here is the thing. The HOAs are considered the monsters of the industry. They have all the lobbyist they need to ensure the rules are bent in their favor and the same is with the collection agencies. From my experience HOAs are useless, money suckers. You get on inept rent a cop who is told "not" to call things in because the HOAs do not want the property value to drop. The rent a cops do though have the HOA preferred towing company on speed dial. The same towing company who gives kick backs whenever a car is towed from the property.

We even had these little rat ### from a nearby section 8 housing jump the fence to the swimming pool and lay around yelling M-F'r and I would F that B#*#H with moms and babies at the swimming pool. Of course our local do nothing rent a cop just stood there looking down at his shoes.

Everyone is in on it. They are all making bank and you get little to nothing in return, except spending a car payment each month on inept rent a cop and illegals to cut the bushes.

I will never, never have an HOA again...ever!

• Dr
    Dream turned nightmare! Jan 19, 2013

This same company turned my past due HOA fees of $50.00 in $1700.00 and after I had paid $1200.00 to them, they sent me a notice that they were going to forclose on my my home if I don't pay them and additional $2100.00! They are Absolute thieves!!

robertrobertrobert Apr 30, 2010

These people are total AS**OL$S. They charged me almost $1500 in fees in a months time. I'm still tryig to figure out WTF is going on. I will contact a lawyer soon. This is ubsurd and basically theft. Mother F*&KER$!!!

• Zd
    z d moses Apr 10, 2010

The debt they have turned over to the credit reporting agencies is not correct and they refuse to do anything about it.