The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AAMCO Transmission — rip off transmission
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Well i took my truck there to get a new Transmission. Well after $2100.00 dollars later my transmission is still leaking. The Manager there had my truck there 11 times and they still can't figure out why my truck is still leaking. The mechanics there have no idea what they are doing. And they are very RUDE and Nasty to there Customers. BEWARe I ask them for my money Back and they said NO. Talk about RIP OFF. Well my truck still leaks. Vero Beach BEWARE.
More AAMCO Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco!
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - scam and cheating
- Aamco Transmissions - fraud and unethical behavior
- AAMCO Transmission - no diagnostics done to find true problem
- AAmcoTransmissions.com - they stole my car and lied!
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission, engine
- Aamco - poor customer service