7 Continents TravelI haven't received any confirmation letter.

H

I have done some background check on 7 Continents Travel and found out there has been complaints made against the company. I was deceived into booking a ticket which I was told the flight journey time was just over 9hrs. I paid an initial fee of 150pounds. I haven’t received any confirmation letter.

Margaret “mummeg” Akanni Oct 13, 2015

I booked with 7 continental last year and paid a deposit to travel in December, however due to a bereavement in the family I contacted them and changed my booking to July. Contacted BA to ask for a refund BA didn't charge on compassionate grounds . However, 7 continents in tooting told a tale that BA took the deposit. I gave been asking for my my refund after they claim I am going to loose 100.00 . The refund is yet to materialise this is almost 2 years I can't get a refund. The man Micheal is just very untruthful. When I call he is forever not on sit, he doesn't respond to calls .WARNING AVOID THEM AT ALL COST. AND THE HAVE A LINK WITH ONE ABDUL FROM FLY ARIK.NET WHO HAS GONE UNDERGROUND AFTER DEFRAUDING CLIENTS.

anil01 May 26, 2015

The overall trip was beyond fantastic! I am not sure I will ever
    go on another vacation that was as amazing as this one. This
    7continents travel company was perfect. We did not have a
    lot of time to plan this trip, so we needed some help. They
    were organized and nailed exactly what we were looking
    for...one week adventure and one week of relaxation. We
    had high expectations for the trip and somehow the trip
    surpassed them.

reviews: 85
    Save this Post
    Warning & Bewar: www.eimantravels.co.uk, 7 Continents Travel
    yesterday, 14:24

I would like to warn travellers for Umrah and Hajj about the above companies which are associated. In particular when you come across their "Manager" Muhammad Azam Hashmi.

One of their addresses is

10 Tooting High Street, London SW170RG, United Kingdom

Azam in particular a liar and extremely rude, after you pay him your hard earned money. He is a hypocrite and claims to be a muslim after deceiving them.

- Azam nearly put the phone down on me just because I was checking our booking.

- I sent him a few emails and he told me his email wasn’t working

- Their agents claim to be in the UK when they are infact Pakistan! Which was confirmed by their Tooting office

- Azam also gives false hopes.

I am doing this to protect potential victims not to be treated in such a poor manner by Azam and his band of liars.

This company itself is dodgy as it is trading under several names.

I will report in every forum of Azam’s tricks. He will be responsible for loss of his business.

mack jackson Mar 02, 2015

i am very pleased with the support and help to book my tickets, it was very easy to book online and so easy to spoke somebody over the phone after the booking. very impressed will recommend

• Ed
    Edward Allen1 Feb 11, 2015

I am now back from my holiday and everything went very well, so just to put everyone minds at ease, I had no problems whatsoever with booking via 7 continents travel and in fact I would do so again.It appears everything is not as bad as it has been made out (in my case anyway!)..Thanks..

• Ab
    Abeera Jan 06, 2015

i got very good services from this company. i am satisfy and highly recommend this company, i hope you will be happy from their services like me. i highly recommend 7-continents travel.i hope you will enjoy their services.

• Ni
    Nikhal Jan 06, 2015

I've had a really very good experience with this company. I would recommend to all of you guys. They provided the package that they promised and, they provided good type of hotel and also transport was good. i am happy with their services. in future if you have a plan to travel book your flight with 7 continents you will be happy with their services.

• Ha
    hallen Dec 02, 2014

I had quite an astonishing experience when I booked my flight via Call. Everything was done during call and I got my E-Ticket within a Week. They are also providing cheapest services in the UK. I know them, because I have experienced with this company. They are reliable and genuine.

• As
    Ashlay Nov 28, 2014

I got the best services from this company. I am a regular customer of 7-Continents Travel from last 3 years and they do all my bookings and scheduling on just a single call. "Although I found the booking, through the agent of 7-continents travel they provided me cheap fare i m so happy with their services. it is situated in London.

• Hr
    h rashid Aug 27, 2014

We are based in London and our website is www.7-continentstravel.co.uk. This is a scam company which is misleading our customers.

• La
    laadon7 Feb 10, 2014

I know someone who booked with 7 Continents Travel - the ticket for BA was not used. BA agreed a refund but 7 Continents would not pass on the refund. I found out that the ticket had been 'bought on' by & Continents from another company and marked up the price by some £120 - so easy profit for them. They have still not had their refund!