Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Internet Services 2Checkout.com Refund not received, disgusting customer service, product I purchased doesn't work.

2Checkout.com  -  Refund not received, disgusting customer service, product I purchased doesn't work.

D
Author of the complaint
11:57 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On August 21, 2021 I made a purchase from Wondershare.com. I've been trying to contact this company buy email, phone [protected], AI customer service and they've only responded to one. I bought and annual subscription and it is full of technical issues. I cancelled my subscription and emailed them, no response. Tried their customer service website, which seems to never have anyone to help and got no response. Then I called the phone number there is only one woman who answers the phone and she barely speaks above a whisper. She asked for my order number and assured me that I would receive a refund. She told me if I didn't to call back in five days. Five days later, no refund. I called back around noon. The same woman answered the phone. Instead of the usual customer service introduction you would hear, ("Hi/Good Morning This is_______How Can I Help You?"), this woman says "Can you hear me? Hello?", Her voice sounded like I just woke her up. After revealing to her that I was calling back like she said, "Okay." There was a long pause and then she hung up.

I realized too late that this company seems to actually be scammers who false advertise and take your money.

Payment Receipt: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/2?ui=2&ik=7b623ab368&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r3051580752604634203&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_kst3ms810

Refund Request: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/2?ui=2&ik=7b623ab368&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r8934881423023918264&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_kst3pf8v0

Invoice: https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/download_invoice/?invoice=2Xrl83Kas%2BqN6H2kfdi6nIOl5bjidMWn4dtnYJ22gaF%2BuIHl7WVxkcaW0Xblgau2

More 2Checkout.com complaints & reviews

2Checkout.com - payment to scam company
2Checkout.com - Closed account
2Checkout.com - Buyer Beware!
2Checkout.com - parrot training book
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2Checkout.com - Unauthorized credit card charge on my visa
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments