24 Hour Fitness USA Logo

24 Hour Fitness USA

Having problems with 24 Hour Fitness USA?

24 Hour Fitness USA Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 432 6348 (Member Services)
+1 888 243 5002 (Check Pricing / Buy a Membership)
+1 866 308 8179 (Cancel Your Membership)
12647 Alcosta Blvd № 500
San Ramon, California
Locations

Mailing Address

PO Box 2689, Carlsbad, CA 92018

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 24 Hour Fitness USA Customer Service. Initial 24 Hour Fitness USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 24 Hour Fitness USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 24 Hour Fitness USA. Discuss the issues you have had with 24 Hour Fitness USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

24 Hour Fitness USA Complaints & Reviews

24 Hour Fitness USARefund of $261.74

At 70 yrs old, I entered 24hour fitness in Aiea, Hawaii on 3-3-2020. Registered as a silversneaker member. Free access. I was persuaded to take personal training w/Caesar. I was charged $261.74 for ONLY 4 sessions. Several days after, called my doctor. Due to back, knee problems, and age, he says no and wont sign the clearance form. Also warned me covid19 and advise me to stay home. Then the pandemic i tried calling ever since but no answer. Found out they closed down. Finally on [protected] got thru and spoke to the fitness manager Andrew. Said he'll talk to the manager (Rob) cause my situation is different. I've been calling every week since only to leave message. Finally calls me on 2-1-2021. Missed the call midday, (I was working with customers) so called back in the afternoon. Again only to leave message. Today is
[protected]. I really could use that money. Both manager have no respect for old people. KARMA KARMA KARMA

24 Hour Fitness USAConsistent rules with Covid-19, Cleanliness

Hello I am a member of 24 Hour Fitness Mansfield Texas. I attend group fitness classes as well as the gym to just workout on my own. Today there were several
    Employees at the front desk upon entry with no masks above their nose and they were congregating socializing instead of helping members check in. I proceeded to go to a class in which the members wore masks. At the conclusion of the class an announcement was made over the loud speaker about masks and the management had come into several classes I have attended targeting instructors to wear and police masks. On the other hand the basketball gym has been open consistently with way too many people close proximity and no masks.

The gym family bathroom
    And floors are filthy dirty and I do not see team members sweeping behind workouts to sanitize between people.

There aren't consistent rules for this club and the cleanliness above all things needs major improvement

Nov 08, 2020

24 Hour Fitness USA — Mask wearing is not mandatory.

I'm a member at 24 Hour Fitness in Lake Worth Texas. It upsets me that mask wearing is not mandatory...

Sep 28, 2020

24 Hour Fitness USA — Personal trainer

I paid for 12 sessions up front for a personal trainer. I would meet and have a trainer for a couple of...

24 Hour Fitness USACompletely Unsanitary

I have been a long-time member of 24 hour Fitness and I am shocked that you still have a sign-in keypad for everyone entering to touch and pass on their germs. Do you know there is a pandemic and you should be doing everything possible to keep your clients safe and healthy? Yet you are allowing everyone entering the facility to put their fingers onto the keypad! How ridiculous and stupid is this? You should be reported to the Public Health Department because you are encouraging that the virus spread rampantly. I am very disappointed in 24 hour fitness. I thought you guys were smarter than that!

Feb 04, 2020

24 Hour Fitness — employee agreed to my refund request from vending machine to instead he insulted me and then assaulted me

Employee agreed to my refund request from vending machine then only provide for 1 item and it was not correct...

Dec 21, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — theft on clock in system, employee abusing status.

At the mansfield texas 24-fitness there is an employee whose name is (James brandon Landes): But likes to be...

Dec 10, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — bad customer service

I am writing a complaint about the whole staff and service, especially the supervisor, Gigi at 24 hour...

Nov 04, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — personal training

canceled personal training after 3 months as goals where met, Club canceled personal training for us at our...

Nov 01, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — locker room, bathroom

The locker room is a [censored]ing [censored] hole, absolutely disgusting. There's blood all over the sinks and...

Oct 30, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — lack of equipment

There are very few to none of the low weight dumbells at this location. Whether I am there at 3am or 3pm...

Oct 27, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — kew hardens ny 11415

I visited this site in person on July of 2019 and requested to cancel my membership. The front desk said they...

24 Hour Fitness USAwrong membership terminated... damn charlie! 😡

When me and my sister both signed up for memberships it was for a 12 month commitment plan which would be then month to month and it so happened my sister had to cancel her membership due to her going to university, but, instead of deactivating her account, mine was deactivated instead even though she was there to show which account was to be deactivated and which was to be left alone (mine to be left alone). The guy who did everything was a guy named Charlie. When confronted about the mis-hap he said he'd fix it on the spot and never bothered. I was still going to the gym but with problems since Charlie never reactivated my account. He lied and took off before things could get more outta hand! I now work at the same gym and I'd rather be working out here instead of working here... At least being able to work out here is free despite me preferring to be working elsewhere. 😒 Charlie: [censored]!

Oct 14, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — my child’s safety and employees failed to report and general manager lack of communication

On Wednesday October 09 2019 my child came home from visiting dad and I noticed a bite mark on her wrist and...

Oct 10, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — miscommunication and manipulating me to make a quota despite my personal veteran issues and readjustment situation. tu

I initally signed up for a basic membership to a place I can maintain my fitness (as a Veteran with help...

Sep 24, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — they terminated my lifetime membership without any notice

In 2005, I purchased a life-time membership to 24hour fitness for approx. $700. I haven't been used the club...

24 Hour Fitness USAmembership dues increase

To whom it may concern,

I have been a long-standing member of 24-Hour Fitness since April 7th, 2011. My monthly dues started at $14.99 and have been steadily increasing every year thereafter.

Personally, I feel that all the yearly increases have been unfounded since there has been no extra benefits increased to my membership. There is still only one Club close to my household and since I moved in 2011, the closest club is more than 7 miles from my home.

Even with these inconveniences to me, I have continued to pay my membership every month.

However, the last increased I suffered this past July 2019 from $17.87 to $23.22 represents a 30% increase to my membership, these amounts include taxes.

My membership agreement clearly states that my monthly dues may only be increased a maximum of 5%, once per calendar year.

I have been in contact with customer services, but the agent was not helpful and refused to take any steps to assist me with this issue.

I am extremely upset with this latest increase, not to mention that I am also a member of LA Fitness since 2001 and they have never even once increased my membership rates.

I want to maintain being a member of 24-Hour Fitness, but you are making it extremely difficult for me to maintain being a valued long paying member that I have been since 2011.

I would like the latest increased reduced and my monthly rate reduced to my previous rate if $17.87 a month.

Please I would like to be contacted by email or phone to see how this issue can be rectified.

Thank You in advanced.

Sep 20, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — 24 hour fitness terminated my lifetime contract without notification / disabled my online account

I signed up for the 24 hour fitness lifetime plan of $750 USD with renewal of $24 a year. I did not used the...

Aug 30, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — kids club

Hi my name is Maria, I've been coming to 24hr fitness since it was Bally's ..(I miss their customer service...

Aug 28, 2019

24 Hour Fitness USA — Cleanliness everyday

This is from Ms. Braiden [protected] and Ms. Avnes [protected]. We have complained numerous times to...