24 Hour Fitness — restriction of services
I have been a member of 24 Hour Fitness for over 20 years and was told the advantage of this membership was the number of gyms across the nation that I could use. I recently visited the new 24 Hour Fitness on ElCamino Real in Millbrae, CA. The sign on the building showed the 24 Hour logo, but when I attemped to sign in with my membership card, I was told that this was a 'sport' gym and if I wanted to use it, even though I was a 24 Hour member that I would need to pay an additional $10.00. I already pay an annual fee and was never notified that I would be restricted from certain 24 Hour gyms. This is a very nice facility, but the one I ended up going to in Serramonte was filthy. Isn't this prohibited use of 24 Hour centers a breech of my original contract? These 'sport' centers should not be using the 24 Hour logo if they are restricting their customers from using the facility.
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase???
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment!
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour!
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service!
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed