24 Hour Fitness — harassing phone calls
Like to sleep in on your weekends off? Like to not be a slave to answering your phone every hour when not at work? Not if 24 Hour Fitness wants to ask you again and again and one more time again if you paid your renewal -YES and while we're having this chat AGAIN do you want to upgrade your membership? This Sunday morning the calls started at 8:10 a.m. It's now noon and the calls are numbering four and rising. I know because I'm a customer the Do No Call Registry doesn't qualify. I've asked that they take me off their phone list , I don't owe them anything and I don't want anything more PERIOD but that service will take 24-72 hours. I was told that "Jamaica 24 Hour Fitness Financial" will continue calling me all weekend! I wish I could call the president of 24 Hour Fitness at home say next Sunday starting at 6:00a.m. and 7:30 a.m. and 9:a.m. and 11:00a.m. and...!
More 24 Hour Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- 24 Hour Fitness - dues increase???
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor members treatment!
- 24 Hour Fitness - fraud class action suit
- 24 Hour Fitness - consumer fraud
- 24 Hour Fitness - unprofessional behaviour!
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - no wireless accessibility...
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - kids club
- 24 Hour Fitness USA - hard sales tactics
- 24 Hour Fitness - poor service!
- 24 Hour Fitness - wrongfully billed