21st Mortgage Corpunprofessional / rude / poor management

If you are late on payment these employees will treat you with absolute rude behavior and total disrespect. They will claim they will refuse your payment if you don't agree to what " they " say. They will talk to you like you are a child and they know the way it should be. If you are a person that has become sick...they will belittle that situation as if you can help it. We did NOT CHOOSE THIS COME ANY TO FINALLY ANYTHING...THEY BOUGHT THE LOAN. I would NEVER RECOMMEND T 21st Mortgage to ANYONE. This company is an American Joke...!!! If you get 1 month behind on your payment..they Threaten to Foreclose/Repo. Pathetic Mortgage company . If this happens to you...try your best to change companies before you end up in this ridiculous nightmare with these hideous people.

• Ro
    Roseann Johnson May 27, 2017

My husband was recently in the hospital and he is disabled...I also have a 14 year old son with learning disabilities and a 3yr old daughter...AND 21st calling me everyday. We are 2 payments behind and they have refused payment from me last month. They said wire them the money then when I tried to wire it from my bank it was "unacceptable"...everything is "unacceptable" according to them. UGH!! We are now in default. FedEx brought us the letter yesterday. These people are snakes in the grass. I would never recommend them.