2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgiano financing company for our cobalt

C Review updated:

My wife and I recently purchased a 2006 Chevy Cobalt from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Columbus, Georgia. We left the car lot feeling certain that we were the owners of a new car and that they were taking our trade in - a 2004 Ford Taurus. It has now been 9 weeks and they have not found a financing company for our Cobalt. They say the purchase agreement I signed want allow me to take it back. But the worst thing is that they have sold my 2004 Taurus and have not even paid it off. Capitol One is calling because they say I am 2 months behind on my payments and I thought it was paid off. I will never buy a Chevrolet automobile again.

Clayton
Roopville, GA

chris Mar 02, 2008

They ripped you off like a used car salesman. I would go to legal aid.

• Ra
    Rash97 Sep 18, 2018

I am a sri lankan and i have received a mail by addressing that am a winner of some event conducted by Chevrolet company to this email address.
    I am very glad if you can further explain about the claiming process that i should go through.

• Gu
    Gubsy Oct 22, 2018

I got a mail from Chevrolet where it was mentioned that my email id was selected n won't the lucky price of worth Rs 3 crore n some lakh. It is true or fake coz I am getting this kind mail twice. Pls let me know. And they have given an email id to contact and it's [email protected] kindly let me know

shanthi s Oct 28, 2018

iam S. Shanthi. i got email from [email protected] CHEVROLET DONATION PINCODE: *21556772665477* QUALIFICATION NUMBER: *AA8645600ck91*.they sent images of winning car (chevrolet cruze), 5 crore30 lakhs rupees and international certificate. please let me know the above detail and prize winning are real or fake .

thanking you
    yours truly
    s. shanthi

• Sn
    [email protected] Oct 31, 2018

I want to know detail information about this company

• Av
    avv1 Nov 14, 2018

Tons of recalls, horrible service from dealerships. Have to keep coming back, wasting time waiting around their dealership as if your time is worthless. They close at 2 on a Saturday. Unless you don't have anything better to do with your time, don't buy from Chevrolet.

Jasti anil kumar Dec 31, 2018

My winning prize not give plesase call again information.tell you again
    I am not understand lungage
    My mother lungage is telugu
    Call again
    Lungage telugu please speak indian person

Jaivicky May 11, 2019

Sir iam receving mail for award winning chevrolet motor promo award but do not get money i fill up my details and then send given mail address

• Ab
    Abhay Singh ***** May 25, 2019

I got a fraud eMail from you email that I am a lucky winner and they had access all my details and bank documents if any fraud will happen then I will fire a court case on Chevrolet .
    My e mail is [email protected]

Sheetal Sharma Jun 01, 2019