1st Books Library Dba/ Author House Publishingtheft of royalties

G Review updated:

Since March, 2004, all I have received fom Author House from my wildly popular book; Acts of War: JESUS/ALEXANDER & JFK, are pennies, with my last check, in May, 2009, was $2.24. When I would check with Author House about my sales, the mantra, "You haven't sold ANY books in the ? quarter, " was the norm. I called in February, 2010, and it was a new girl: "Well, you sold nineteen books in October." "Nineteen?, " I said. There was a distinct whispering, and she said, "You haven't sold ANY books in the 4th Quarter!" "I thought you just said I sold nineteen books?" "Oh, that was just a computer glitch, " she answered. I was blind with rage, especially after a friend called me ftom Pittburgh, and said, "The whole city is going crazy over your book!" Other sources have told me it is a hit in the U.S, , Canada and the UK, where the Queen is 'disappointed' in me. I have been told that my book is like gold in the UK, and Spain is bowing down to me. I have sold millions of books, paid over 8, 000 dollars in 'fees, ' and received virtually nothing in return for my efforts. They continue to sell my book, (with up to 10 online vendors), while I recieve nothing.
RSVP g.[protected]@comcast.net Author House Book ID# GD20138

Gary Reginald Dodge
141 Leland Avenue, 107
San Francisco, CA., 94134

[protected]

• Ar
    Arnold Kane Aug 08, 2019

1st books owes me money for sales.

• Ar
    Arnold Kane Aug 08, 2019

1st books published my comedy "If the South Rises Again It'll be over my dead Body" in 2000. I have never received a dime from them for any sales of my book which I know where many. I guess I'll have to sue these criminals. Arnold Kane/[email protected]

Christina Abby Jul 29, 2013

Scammers and con artists of the worst kind. 1st Books, Author House, Author Solutions should be not be representing themselves are a reputable, trustworthy company. In my experiences with them they've proven to be bunch conniving, manipulative, money hungry, thieves and blatant liars who will by hook or crook will continue perpetuating this egregious fraud unless collectively we put a stop to their shameful behavior!