1Ink.comink cartridges were not what I ordered.

G Oct 15, 2018

On 9-28-2018, I ordered 2 remanufactured Canon CL-246XL Cartridge, Color, High Yield (8280B001) When I received the ink cartridges they were not colored. When printing, the color came out as brown. I talked to the company who supposedly sent them and they were of no assistance. The amount of $54.93 was taken from my checking account on 10-1-18. I'm sorry to be so long in getting back to you. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Gladys Kennedy
[protected]@yahoo.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices