1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S — Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
We purchased a Panasonic microwave with inverter and it gave us problems a couple months after we purchased it. The readout blacks out and the unit is inoperable during that time. The door has to be opened and closed repeatedly in order to make it work. The problem was minor but it has gotten progressively worse to the point that it no longer stays on at all. It finally quit working last week. We contacted Panasonic on 11-18-12 but were told that we should take it to a service center at our expense. I frankly believe that this Panasonic microwave model #NN-SN778S is in fact defective and thus, we should be treated fairly. We believe that Panasonic should send us a shipping label so that we can return the product to them for repair. Either that or send us a refund for the defective microwave. We will NEVER again purchase Panasonic products in the future!!
More 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months!
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund
- Panasonic genius sensor 1200 watt Microwave - Fire Hazzard
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic Microwave - Defective microwave
- Panasonic Microwave Ovens - Quality of Product - Custome Service
- Foto Connection / Panasonic Lumix DMC 10.1MP Camera - Awful Company
- Panasonic - Poor service!
- Panasonic / Cordless Drill Batteries - Terrible quality product!
- Camerakings / Panasonic Ag Hmc150p - CameraKings didn't save me any money and cost me 2 years of a warranty