123TriadTerrible Service, Poor Quality, Stay Clear!

M Review updated:

123Triad offers poor service. Please do not get fooled and use them as the results will be very low quality. You have to hand hold them every step of the way. They buy or license templates from freelancers and do not design most of their work themselves. So the samples you see on their sites www.123triad.com, www.123triad.net and www.beeta.com is the result mostly of people who have sold their work to the company.

As the customer you are unable to speak directly with their designers to discuss your thoughts and vision for your website because their designers are located overseas. You have to speak directly with a project manager who emails or gets on chat with the designer who is located overseas. The program managers are trained to say our designers come in at midnight so that's why you cannot talk with them. If you want a custom built website and not one of their templates they literally have to find a designer who can do just that, otherwise they have different people working on your site at any given time, never the same person so the skill set will be different depending on who it is. As your internet calling-card you cannot afford to hire a company where you can't even speak with the person directly working on your site.

When you ask to make changes the results are sloppy. Most of the time they miss simple changes and create ridiculous designs and placements such as awkward colors and fonts. They claim to be marketing professionals but don't get fooled by the templates on their sites and their work is not consistent.

Additionally the project managers will tell you that they can design a site with the components and options you want then come back and say it can't be done when you know it can because the project managers a low skilled themselves in the way of web design and programming. They do not take the time to truly evaluate your needs. Additionally they do not know as much as they should about web design, basic things, and will constantly tell you I need to ask the designer.

Please do not waste the time or money with 123Triad. It will take you 2-3 three times as long to get a site developed the way you want it if you work with these people...and they have a no refund policy.

Folks there are so many credible companies here in the U.S. and overseas that can do 1000% better work than 123Triad. You can have a wonderful site designed with many companies and the cost will be low. Please do your research and stay clear of 123Triad. Make sure you can talk with your designer. Make sure you can get a refund or some money back if the work is of poor quality. Ask them to access your project first before they waste your time and make you assume (because you saw those templates on their sites that they bought from true top designers to resell for themselves) thinking they know what they're doing, only to find out a week has gone by and the results are substandard. Make sure your web company also hires true designers and not just template updaters.

• hostingwordpress Apr 25, 2020

give me fastest WordPress hosting Australia it means you want a host that supports WordPress. Some of the companies provide a managed WordPress hosting, which is a level up from the average web host, and it may cost more than shared hosting. Some of the possible and fastest WordPress hosting Australia option that you have included the following:

Maya vaity12 May 10, 2014

123 me ek chutya hai uska naam hai Amod sathe sala chutya project manager hai..dusra maha chutya Hussain gandu sala pakistani madrchod

Maya vaity May 10, 2014

123 triad chutiya company hai... project manager maha zandu balm hai...Amod Sathe ek projct mnger zaatu sala...bullkad...ghantu

• Sm
    SMariaK May 24, 2013

Full agreement with all negative 123 triad comments.
    They are scam artists. better to do it yourself via something like www.wix.com or www.strikingly.com - you can do in 1 day (and for FREE) What 40 emails back and forth with 123triad cannot achieve in 2 months.

This company should not be allowed to operate in the US.

• Ge
    George DeLong Nov 30, 2012

Terrible! I first spoke to an American who had me contract with the company, all-the-while thinking I was dealing with an American company. Then I was outsourced to someone I had trouble communicating with. I wanted a custom design and submitted the layout. The first time it came back it looked ridiculous, it was unbalanced and looked awkward. It took four months to get it right, primarily because Jeffrey Reyes, the product manager, took a week or longer to return each call or email. Then, when I wanted to activate my website sidebars to accommodate ads they charged me $200.00. This was for a free WordPress plug-in that took only minutes to install. I could have done it myself if I knew which plug-in to get. Then, when I had a broken link, I called Jeffrey and left a message on 11/1. He replied on 11/30, saying he was on a sabbatical and for me to submit a ticket where they charge you (I was supposed to get a year of free website management and still had 3 months to go). I told him it was unprofessional of him not to leave a message that he would be gone for an entire month. In the meantime, I found a company (outsourcing-partners.com) who repaired the broken link, extended my sidebars and aligned my text links (like they should have been done originally) for only $60.00. Advice: Stay away from 123 Triad!

• Mo
    MoMo1987 Oct 02, 2012

I just got off the phone with 123triad and was enquiring on their services when the sales rep who called himself (chad) became extremely rude with me and made me feel as if I was an idiot, when really all I was doing was asking about the company and what I was getting for my $599. When I asked him if he was having a bad day he said WHAT! In a rude manner as I told him that he was being unprofessional causing me not too work with him or his company he then hung up on me. I called back and demanded to speak to a supervisor or manger, he then proclaimed to be the supervisor and manger of the building. As of now I want nothing to do with that company and will keep looking for other web building company's

• Ca
    Carlos Aguirre Jan 26, 2012

I can't believe these guys are still in business with company like setmysite.com or web.com. You could use homestead and do just as well as 123tri-BAD. They are way over-priced and the contracts will screw you! About two weeks into my design with Tri-BAD, my designer lost her temper. Did I really pay $900 just to get a bunch of attitude and yelling? Avoid Rachel!! It took them over a month to get the website up for my car wash, and it looked totally mediocre. I've kept it up for a little over a year now just to get my money's worth since I couldn't get a refund due to their stupid contract. I'm just a couple weeks away from leaving them for Set My Site, Web.com, or anyone but these guys. 123 is terrible! Buyer beware for sure.

• Jc
    JCJohnson76 Aug 02, 2011

I agree that this company does a horrible job. My intent was just to pay little and get a foundation for my website and try to fix and update the rest myself; which I will be doing soon. Updates are horrible when telling them what they need to correct. They will update one area of your website and mess up a whole new part of your website. I'm thankful I only paid $300 for the work that they provided me. The website is still in work with them. Buyer beware, even though there portfolio looks nice; my experience have been different.

• St
    Steeeve Jul 28, 2011

Please do yourself a favor. Stay as far away from this company as possible, they could care less about you as a customer. They quote one price and then keep asking for additional amounts such as $10 here, $39 here and before you know it your update or web costs double. The developers make so many mistakes you will drive yourself crazy trying to find the errors, and then when the correct something the next upate it is wrong again. If you label a picture with a very descriptive name they cannot even place it in the right section of your web. What a joke! When you call in to speak with someone they will not allow you to talk to anyone, and they never tell you the people who are working on your web may not speak or be able to read english very well. Buyer beware you get what you pay for.

• Ra
    rastawilly Nov 04, 2010

As someone who is not technically proficient I was given little or no help! I had to do all the technical research on what my website should be able to do and of course the website ended up almost non-funtional in the most critical areas. The best thing was the layout but the service was a nightmare and the functionality nearly non-existent i now have to get someone else to complete the site. I would not recommend these guys to my enemies.

• Si
    Simon_Templar Sep 09, 2010

I don't know but I have had some positive experiences with 123Triad. Chris Elliott has always been cool and cordial when I've dealt with him.
    Here and there the process can be a little slow, but all in all they are a pretty good company.

Simon

• Je
    Jeffry Mcguire Mar 15, 2010

As a small business owner, cost was a major factor for my web site design needs. 123 Triad looked good but their service is PATHETIC AT BEST.

I already have a logo but wanted the colored changed, I spoke with a sales representative Rachel Rodriquez there and she relentlessly tried to sell me on a NEW LOGO. After repeatedly saying no, I finally gave up because I didn’t feel that $180 was an appropriate fee just to change the color of my logo and just asked for the free mockup web design that they offered. I completed the online information and she responded on 2/22 saying thank you and would contact me between 9-5 pm that day to discuss my web needs. I never received that call and finally on 3/3, I called their main office spoke with her supervisor Chris Elliott on what had transpired with Rachel. He did offer an apology about the logo design and even said he would charge me about $25 to just change the color which is what we wanted and then personally take care of our mock up needs. I expressed to him that the logo color offer was acceptable but reconfirmed that the web design was my priority. I expressed my desire at that point to not have Rachel handle my account which he agreed and stated he would have my mockup back in 48 hours.

I called back on March 11 as I still had not heard anything or seen anything on my mock up, apparently he was out to lunch and never called back. I called again on the following day and still no call back and then I called on Saturday and a new girl answered the phone and apologized for not being able to help me. That was fine, this was not her problem, she stated she would take my name and number and call Chris immediately and have him call me back as I now needed the web mock up for a Monday meeting at 11 am. At 7:15 am on 3/15, 3 hours before my meeting, I get an email response from Chris Elliot.

"123Triad Web design feels that we are not the right company to take on your project at this time. Sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause. We hope that you have a fantastic day."

WHAT!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I called back and and spoke to Chris Elliott's boss, Chris Hern who listened and agreed that Rachel has no business handling accounts, he mentioned also that he spoke with Chris Elliot this morning and asked about his project load and stated that "they're business was booming" and just didn't have time. This was almost 2 weeks after my call with Chris Elliot and month or so after my call with Rachel Rodriguez. I stated that was fine but they should've said that before and not promise me something in 48 hours if they can't deliver and that their communication was pathetic at best. Apparently he didn't have his coffee yet but his response to that was "### YOU!" and then hung up on me!

Nice business model Hern!

SAVE YOUR MONEY...I GUESS IT’S TRUE, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!

• La
    ladybarnes Mar 05, 2010

I PAID $1739 dollars for a crappy incomplete website that I am not even using. THEIR IS NOT A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AS CLAIMED!!! They binded me by a crappy contract that pretty much gives them the right to take their time and not complete anything! Their turn around times are HORRIBLE!! It took them 6 months to complete only 4 small pages. I requested five but they were taking so long it was costing me more money just to wait on them!! Couldn't take it anymore so I hired a "real" web designer and got the job done within a reasonable time frame unlike triad. They are TERRIBLE!!! DON"T GET SCAMMED TOO!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! THEY WILL NOT EVEN REFUND MY MONEY!!! ANY THEY WILL SURELY RIP YOU OFF TOO!! DON'T TRUST THEM!!!

• K7
    k700 Feb 10, 2010

I TOTALLY AGREE! This is EXACTLY what's happening with me right now. I hire 123triad and as in this moment I'm trying to cancel and get a refund. What you read in this article is what you get with 123triad. It unbeleivable. Terrible.

• Ha