123helpme.com — unauthorized credit card charges
This is another attempt to reach your company regarding recurring unauthorized charges . Again, you have been billing my teenage daughter's checking account for $29.95 since November 2017 until present. I have been trying to reach your company concerning this matter and to get some information about why this keep recurring each month and who provided you with her checking account number or authorized you to debit her account each month. I am asking that someone from your company contact me at [protected] or email me at Stafford.[protected]@yahoo or I am going to file a fraud report with our local police department.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
More 123helpme.com Complaints & Reviews
- 123helpme.com - avoid them
- 123helpme.com - cancelled subscription refund
- 123helpme.com - misleading website
- 123helpme.com - research paper essay cancellation of trial period
- 123helpme.com - being charged for a service I did not authorize.
- 123helpme.com - unreasonable fees charged
- 123helpme.com - being charged from online essay accessing website
- 123helpme.com - money taken out of checking account
- 123helpme.com - fees
- 123helpme.com - unauthorized charge