123helpme.comunauthorized credit card charges

S May 03, 2018 Review updated:

This is another attempt to reach your company regarding recurring unauthorized charges . Again, you have been billing my teenage daughter's checking account for $29.95 since November 2017 until present. I have been trying to reach your company concerning this matter and to get some information about why this keep recurring each month and who provided you with her checking account number or authorized you to debit her account each month. I am asking that someone from your company contact me at [protected] or email me at Stafford.[protected]@yahoo or I am going to file a fraud report with our local police department.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

• Ra
    Rafal Chociej Jun 25, 2018

Did you cancel your membership? I had the same problem, and Im trying to contact them

• Ka
    Kathlyn Harrington Oct 05, 2018

@Rafal Chociej Do they have a phone number

• Cu
    cumekia Jan 16, 2019

Complete fraud and false advertisement. I signed up monthly for $9.95 and was charged $119.20, they have no contact number, just have to leave email. If anyone has had any contact regarding refund PLEASE inform me.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices