Menu
123HelpMe.com
customer service contacts

123HelpMe.com
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

67 complaints
3 resolved 64 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 123HelpMe.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

123HelpMe.com headquarters

1680 Vine Street Suite 1200
California, Los Angeles 90028

What is 123HelpMe.com’s email address?

123HelpMe.com’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

123HelpMe.com website

What category is 123HelpMe.com related to?

123HelpMe.com is related to the Credit Cards category.

What are the social media accounts of 123HelpMe.com?

What is 123HelpMe.com's Facebook?
Connect with 123HelpMe.com via Facebook at 123HelpMe.com

Overview of 123HelpMe.com complaint handling

67 123HelpMe.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 10, 2011. The latest review It is not right was posted on Jan 18, 2022. The latest complaint 123helpme.com was resolved on May 11, 2019. 123HelpMe.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 67 reviews. 123HelpMe.com has resolved 3 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with 123HelpMe.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 123HelpMe.com Customer Service. Initial 123HelpMe.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 123HelpMe.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 123HelpMe.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 123HelpMe.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest 123HelpMe.com’s complaints

M
7:24 am EST

123HelpMe.com - It is not right

I charged 119 USD from my account, which is ridiculous because I subscribed to the 9.99 per month subscription. I really don't understand why I charged 119 for something that says 9.99 per month. I have cancelled my subscription IMMEDIATELY, (even I dont wiewed one essay from the site). I contacted the customer service and was told that I won't be refund. I need my refund back. Thanks

L
4:09 am EDT

123HelpMe.com - Money taken out without permission

My daughter signed up for a free trial but has just had £123 taken out of her account. She is a student and cannot afford this amount of money. I want a refund for her or I will take this further. She is an intelligent girl and would not have been caught out easily so clearly the website is designed to encourage people to make this mistake.she is very distressed by this at a time when she doesn't need this extra pressure.

A
1:34 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - My debit card was charged extra

I do not understand why I was charged $29.95 off my debit card when I paid for a $7/7 day service. I did not choose to use the service for any longer than that. And I was not asked if I was going to continue using the service either. I was going to cancel my subscription but I was charged before I could. I need a refund now.