123 Triad Web DesignHORRIBLE SERVICE (SCAM)

I PAID $1739 dollars for a crappy incomplete website that I am not even using. THERE IS NOT A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AS ADVERTISED!!! They binded me by a crappy contract that pretty much gives them the right to take their time and not complete anything! Their turn around times are HORRIBLE!! It took them 6 months to complete only 4 small pages. I requested five but they were taking so long it was costing me more money just to wait on them!! Couldn't take it anymore so I hired a "real" web designer and got the job done within a reasonable time frame unlike triad. They are TERRIBLE!!! DON"T GET SCAMMED TOO!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! THEY WILL NOT EVEN REFUND MY MONEY!!! ANY THEY WILL SURELY RIP YOU OFF TOO!! DON'T TRUST THEM!!!

• Ge
    George DeLong Dec 02, 2012

Terrible! Very bad communication problem. Took them 4 months to get it right. Said they'd manage site for a year for free, not true. Wouldn't even fix a broken link for me without charging. They charged me $200.00 for a free Wordpress plug-in that only took minutes to install. I first spoke to an American salesperson, but after I sent them a 50% deposit, he outsourced me to an Asian company. The product manager, Jeffrey Reyes, not only misunderstood me frequently, he took a week or more to get back to me after I'd leave him numerous voice mail and email requests. The last straw was when he took 30 days to get back to me. Hired another company, outsourcing-partners.com, who fixed a broken link, extended the sidebars and aligned the text links for only $60.00.

• Ra
    raine0001 Sep 13, 2010

i also gave them $700 as a deposit for absolutely nothing but 3 months of wasting my time with off the shelf templates and a team that had no clue about web design. Additionally i was VERY clear in my expectations, objectives and content requirement and outlined everything in writing. They delayed for several months then contacted me that they needed more money. But they had not done anything yet other then provide me a link to a sample page.

I contacted them and cancelled my order but they indicated I signed a contract and refused any refund. So I ended up with absolutely nothing.

I would stay FAR away from this company!

I have countless emails and documents that i would be very happy to share with anyone that isn't convinced this company will only take your money and produce nothing.

David Raine
    DyoCore
    www.dyocore.com

• La
    ladybarnes Mar 05, 2010

I PAID $1739 dollars for a crappy incomplete website that I am not even using. THEIR IS NOT A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AS CLAIMED!!! They binded me by a crappy contract that pretty much gives them the right to take their time and not complete anything! Their turn around times are HORRIBLE!! It took them 6 months to complete only 4 small pages. I requested five but they were taking so long it was costing me more money just to wait on them!! Couldn't take it anymore so I hired a "real" web designer and got the job done within a reasonable time frame unlike triad. They are TERRIBLE!!! DON"T GET SCAMMED TOO!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! THEY WILL NOT EVEN REFUND MY MONEY!!! ANY THEY WILL SURELY RIP YOU OFF TOO!! DON'T TRUST THEM!!!