1-800-Pack-Rattheir weight limit

B

Container was delivered by an inept driver that took 20 minutes to back straight into a driveway. We packed up the container and called for a pickup and when a different driver came out to pick it up we were told it was 1500 pounds overweight. This seems just like the regular "mover's estimate" that always is exceeded because of weight. How is a consumer to know how much weight they are putting in to the container and for that matter the original driver left me no instruction, paperwork, or even requested a signature for the thing and I did ask. Buyer beware of this, in my case it forces us to get another container from them just to remove the items to reduce the weight. I'm calling scam all the way.