1-800-Got-Junkjunk removal

T

5/27/2016
I contracted with the local 1-800-got-junk? Which was ctn-21074 owned by john. [protected]@1800gotjunk.com. I made a list of items to be picked up, including a king sized mattress and 2 couches. The workers looked at and took pictures to send to their boss who instructed them on how to work. Much to my dismay, I was told the truck was full and they could not take the items I specified (King mattress and one couch). For the price they quoted me for everything, I am left with these items for the entire amount I had for removal. They have not offered anything other than "one day" for the same fee they could come back and get the items. If they are good business people, they should take care to pack the truck carefully enough to fit all items (It was not) or tell me that they could not handle the job. Additionally they broke a hall ceiling light when they moved one couch.
Adequate resolution is to pick up the remaining items that were included in the estimate at a fraction of the fee. I highly discourage anyone from doing business with the east hartford business.