logo

Halo German Shepherds
sick puppy
2. (4 mins ago)
Www. Myord.commn
charge for order not submitted
3. (14 mins ago)
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM
JOHN KENNEY AKA POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM - SCAMMER
4. (14 mins ago)
PureAcaiBerries
Unauthorized debt to my checking account
5. (14 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Cottage Grove, Oregon

Postal Job Placement - would not refund fee to join

Posted: 2013-08-10   James Bateman
I joined Postal Job Placement because they were going to teach me how to take Postal exam and help to get a postal Job. I paid the 70.00 to join, but could not open link and so I paid the 70.00 again. I have sent e-mails to refund the extra payment, I have not received anything from them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Online Scams

Facebook - over charged

Posted: 2011-06-22   Joanne Sandford
Was charged for about 470.00 over what i gotm credit for. Never do I charge more than $10.00 in one day....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Credit Cards

MINI Credit Report.com - charged my account without my permission

Posted: 2010-11-09   sharon sheehy
On my bank statement is a listing for" Point of Sale Withdrawal Mini Credit Report.com, the date is 10-25-10
& the amount charged is $12.95. Without permission from me! What can I do to turn this problem in to the authorities & get my money back?

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Credit Report Websites

Comfort Inn - Sexual and Verbal harasment

Posted: 2010-09-09   JenniferCrosby888
My name is Jennifer Crosby and I used to be an employee at the Cottage Grove, Oregon Comfort Inn. I was verbally harassed everyday by Bikrimjit Singh who is the General manager. He would tell me I had no common sense, Make sexual remarks to me, offer to buy me alcohol even though I am 21, yell...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Hotels

CIC CE Credit Report - unauthorized billing

Posted: 2008-11-13   Jim Hass
I was charged 14.95 on my card. I don't even know who they are. I'd like to know who they think they are and how I get my money back, although I know I'm probabley screwed....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

American Telecom - Rebate not received!

Posted: 2008-01-10   milan Chapman
This company never paid rebate. I think the Government needs to ban all rebates. If the companies would lower their price instead of offering rebates, we would maybe buy things more often. I think all rebates are just a way to steel....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Telecommunications

Help for Start-Ups