logo
search

Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Cottage Grove, Oregon

Postal Job Placement - would not refund fee to join

Posted: 2013-08-10   James Bateman
I joined Postal Job Placement because they were going to teach me how to take Postal exam and help to get a postal Job. I paid the 70.00 to join, but could not open link and so I paid the 70.00 again. I have sent e-mails to refund the extra payment, I have not received anything from them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Online Scams

Comfort Inn - Sexual and Verbal harasment

Posted: 2010-09-09   JenniferCrosby888
My name is Jennifer Crosby and I used to be an employee at the Cottage Grove, Oregon Comfort Inn. I was verbally harassed everyday by Bikrimjit Singh who is the General manager. He would tell me I had no common sense, Make sexual remarks to me, offer to buy me alcohol even though I am 21, yell...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Hotels

CIC CE Credit Report - unauthorized billing

Posted: 2008-11-13   Jim Hass
I was charged 14.95 on my card. I don't even know who they are. I'd like to know who they think they are and how I get my money back, although I know I'm probabley screwed....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oregon, Cottage Grove Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Resolutions 2011 - Saving More