Zynga Pokertaking chips away and accused of things I have never done

I had 79 million chips on poker, then got a message from zynga poker saying I have been selling chips and have multiple accounts. I have never sold chips, nor have I got multiple accounts. They took all my chips away, I have contacted them several times but to no avail. I have in the past bought chips from them via credit cards, although the game is free and not for real moner, but buying chips is real, so taking chips away is steeling chips that I once bought and they think by accusing you of something unjustly, gives them the right to take chips away from you, so taking my money in the past for chips and not giving my money back or at least my chips back is fraud by deceit. I want to take this furthur by legal action as this is very wrong, and it has happened to a couple of my other friends to. It may be for fun, but to do what they have done is very wrong and taking money from us and being a law unto themselves. Please sort this out.

cornybc Mar 08, 2010

unfair and not right same with me

not right

not fair

companys fault
    not yours

• De
    dean harris Mar 22, 2010

think zynga poker is taking the mick and should sort it out

• Cj
    cjstransport Mar 26, 2010

Well im just another victim that zynga took money from 1.6 billion dollars,
    i got an email from some bimbo named Natasha saying it will be investigated...so i replied to her and asking her to refund tha money that they took..with the ballance that i had ive built my account to 320 million...after i sent the email with in half an hour my account dropped to zero.
    Iam taking this to current afair in australia and hope to sort it out, , , ill keep you all posted...
    but being such a big firm i dont like my chances

sadistic888 Apr 16, 2010

This has still not been resolved, i spent $50- cash to buy the chips that got me up to the 100+mil, and have been a constant purchaser of your product in the form of buying chips to play, and have documentation to show $500+ through out the past 8-month's. but now at this point unless this problem is resolved, i and taking this as a scam way of taking peoples money when being a good paying customer. and well do everything possible to inform others, as well as authority in charge of on line scams. I have noticed several problems with the service for which things are handled.

Customer (Richard Van Dosen) 04/15/2010 01:26 AM
    I just got done buying 20-mil in chips to start playing poker. played for some hours and worked up to 102-mil and was playing a game with about 10-mil on the table, with looks to be a winning hand when my account said lost connection, i re-connected only to see that my account has been banned. Never received ant warnings that i was doing anything wrong, nothing. why has my account been banned? and can i have my chips back. i payed over 50-bucks to play poker. only to get robbed of my chips.

Question Reference #100415-000560
    Status: Awaiting Cust Reply
    Social Network: MySpace

• Fu
    fuku2q Apr 19, 2010

Your all fukin ###s for playing that fake ### poker ###. Expecially paying for the priviledge too.

Aria one tune sae Apr 19, 2010

I loose my chip

anthony ryan May 10, 2010

i have had 1.5 million chips stollen by zynga as a scam 4 me to buy more i will b talking to current affair. its a discrace thiefs.

• Gr
    Greggggggg May 10, 2010

Just got me for 33 million, This is so unfair! Someone needs to sue them. Hope to see the day they take the wrong guys chips!

• Si
    Sir Hawk May 16, 2010

I feel for you guys and gals, its not right how Zynga is handling this issue. But, the above poster who said he didn't like his chances of legally taking on a big firm because Zynga is so large, consider this::: Zynga may be large but they're no where near the potential size of affected customers. Unite together, don't complain to Zynga, its like complaining to a thief after he's just stolen all of your priceless jewlery. Do you think the thief, after all of his planning and deceit, is just going to suddenly have sympathy? The answer is most certainly no. There's a poster, I'll provide the link, he's trying to unite affected players, goto this page and contact him, he's on page 11 or 10. Here's the link:: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=7949&post=416445&uid=5550296508#topic_top

• Lo
    Lourina May 20, 2010

I dont think its right what they do either. I have not sold chips and also got that same message. I believe they do it as a scam also. Its a game on there and Zygna is making money by scamming people I say we all get a class action suit against them. I did not sell any chips. They can not prove i did because I did not. Its for enjoyment and they are making it a big scam.

• Ye
    yeye911 Jun 14, 2010

My 1 million chips were lost! after i received a message that i sold chips, and said bad words to anyone.. but.. that's NOT TRUE! it's soooo unfair.. now, i dont know if i'll play poker on zynga again.. what happened to me was such a disgrace to my friends who are playing poker too.. i was doing my best to beat them and be no.1 in rankings.. Now, I'm in 11th place!!! I HATE ZYNGA!

• Bi
    bimbim Jul 12, 2010

please help me I can, t play zynga poker After sent customer service departement and promise review 72 hour but now I can, t play anymore

• Mi
    mirwan lucofer ibrahim Jul 17, 2010

I have been in the hacker chip

• We
    wel jesus Aug 01, 2010

i'm the same people, after i complain/ i send to customer service zynga poker my chip 250 million is gone and now i can't play zynga poker anymore, so what can customer departement of zynga poker can do what for me?? please do the best for me, sorry to zynga poker department i think u are a thief because you are stealing my chip..., if you help me jesus can forgive you, if you not give my chip ...you are not human, thank you...

jayboogy007 Aug 14, 2010

zaynga...is crap...and they shuld b only allowed in Asia... cuz the ppl sitting and asia will steal ur chipps...and play bingo with it all day long ...when u have spent days and days to build up your account...

andik odot Sep 04, 2010

about the missing poker chipsI want to ask about the complaint zingapoker in which forum?

• Ab
    abdul binalirasyid Oct 02, 2010

my zynga poker cant play but cannot play long time i dont no what the problem cant you help me

• Va
    vannesha almahera Oct 12, 2010

my chip in hacker pleaseee zynga find who is hack my chip...pleaseee DOH

• Va
    vannesha almahera Oct 12, 2010

pleaseeeeeeee zynga help meeee

• Ra
    Ray Ward Dec 02, 2010

i have been waiting for two weeks for an answer regarding my matter i was supposed to wait three days but i ended up having to wait over TWO WEEKS!!! it didnt take them long for you to take the money for the chips i baught when you stopped me playing the game i had over 62, 000, 000 chips and they said they were going to give me ten percent back but i only received 110, 190!!! this is an outrage!!! and bully tactics on your company in behalf!!! like i said before you had no trouble taking my money of $80 dollars {my hard earned cash out of my pension} WILL SOMEBODY BE DESCENT ENOUGH TO CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE TEN PERCENT OF MY CHIPS I WAS SUPPPOSED TO RECEIVE IM JUST LETTNG YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NOW LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER I AM SO ROPPABLE THAT IF I HAVE ANY MORE PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME I WILL NOT PLAY IT EVER AGAIN!!! AND I KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER WILL BEON YOU BEHALF : SO WHAT!

YOURS SENCIRELY RAY WARD

P.S I would like a response of this matter as soon as possible not in two weeks not {72 hours}

• Ra
    Ray Ward Dec 02, 2010

The way u have treated me over this matter is disguisting

arafat yazz Dec 02, 2010

I very much regret the treatment that has been banned Zinga poker chips I had. I was just playing with my younger brother in one table, I was just testing my Daik zynga poker in this game. and I am sure all reports are addressed to me is not true. zynga poker hopefully I can turn the chip that has been banned by 1.125.000.000b more.
    I strongly expect accountability from zynga poker ... ty

• Da
    dai n Dec 02, 2010

I was recently banned from Zynga for supposedly using a bot. This is something that i has me concerned on multiple levels. I honestly can say that i don't cheat and find this very upsetting and wrong to the highest degree.I had recently received some messages from Zynga that i had responded to. I was told from zynga that those messages were not legit. Not only did i loose 29 mill of my chips but now i'm in a situation where i am concerned about the compromise security of my computer. I only joined up with zynga to play and stay connected with my friends through facebook. I have no motives other than that. I'm beyond frustrated and ask anyone out there if there is any actions I can take to resolve or justify what has happened to me.

• Kh
    khawaja Dec 04, 2010

i was playin on zynga 40m table and was goin to win a big hand the server disconnected and i receved a bann message what the fu ck is this zynga poker is a bull [censor] i will sue them and f cu k them i lost over 580 m chips you bas tards zynga team

• La
    Laurie Melvin Dec 21, 2010

I just joined Facebook and started playing Zygna Texas Hold 'Em Poker on this site. From the very beginning I had a problem. The first issue was the fact that I was blocked from purchasing poker chips with my credit card. This baffled me because when I played Zygna Poker on Tagged and purchased chips with me credit card (which provides you with 1/4 of the chips at 3 times the amount), I never had a problem. Yet, when I attempted to make my first purchase on FB, I had a problem. Although I sent a e-mail to Zygna, I had to call them and, then again, send my inquiry via e-mail. Although they did get back to me, I still had to wait 48 hours before I could make my purchase and play. When I questioned the difference of the cost of chips on Tagged and FB and requested the receipt of the difference of chips for the amount purchased, I was declined due to "difference purchasing contracts for different sites". Now, less than 1 month, I, too, have received a message stating that I "have intentionally been losing". WTF!! Why in the hell would I be "intentionally" losing to people I do not know?!?!? I have one (1) friend that I play with who has millions of chips and do not need mine. I contacted them reqarding this false accusation and requested proof. There response was this:

" Thank you for your patience. We have investigated your case and based on the results are declining your request for poker chips. We want you to continue enjoying poker and would like to extend to you the opportunity to get back into the game. All you have to do is go to the Texas Hold’em Poker App and follow the instructions on the screen that will reset your chip stack to the lesser of one million chips or ten percent of your stack.

The other alternative is that your account will remain suspended indefinitely and this matter will be closed. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do related to this matter. Hope to see you at the tables! Kind regards"

Yes, that's right! They left me with 910, 000 chips out of my 75+M that I had. They never gave me the reason nor did they provide me with the proof I request. I'm not only livid, I feel totally violated. Like all of you, I, too, agree that there is a scam going on with Zygna and until we TRULY make a stand TOGETHER and file suit against them, Zygna will continue to rip off innocent players while those who do hack, scam and cheat get away. I'm truly looking into this because I will not take this sitting down.

• Kr
    krutesh Dec 27, 2010

i always got a bad hands & bad flops. i'm really tired of this things.
    I never win any hands. please help me. i always loose. if i got good hands then i got bad flops. please help me.. please.
    i have two id's (1)[email protected]
    (2)[email protected]
    please do something. its my humble request.

• La
    larry manly Jan 04, 2011

i am larry manly my account was hacked on the 16 of the 12 2110 andd all my chips went missing along with my id and my photos wath do i do about it

• Pa
    pat_decker Jan 05, 2011

i think zynga poker is one big scam...game freezes up and i lose chips and at this rate zynga poker owes me at least 10, 000 dollars worth of chips. where do you complain about them? or are they hiding so no one can complain. i think the way they award the winners is also fishy. i am going to pass it on to all my contacts on facebook about zynga poker being nothing more than a scam.

Charlie Akins Jan 26, 2011

Charlie Akins says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

January 26, 2011 at 12:48 am
    I had over 115, 700, 000 chips on zynga poker. Somehow my chips were taken four times in two days.How can this happen? Zynga is so quick to let you buy chips but wont refund your loss for the chips that were stole!! I dont think it is hackers i think it is zynga!We all need do something about this start a website to put them out of business screwing people!
    Sincerely Charlie

• Re
    reg robinson Mar 29, 2011

I payed three times for poker chips bye my credit card and only got one lot of chips so i lost 35.55 and 35.78 i e/mailed them four times but they never came back to me so they have cheated me as well.my name is reg.

arvan Apr 01, 2011

zynga chips was 4 days I have yet to return pa da [email protected] account? time of day last week I have a chip 100 milion, when I'm comfortable playing all of a sudden I can not play in because I said when I played offense was according to the rules and play well, tp why my account at that time can not play poker texas holdem. there he said I hit benned, and I lost my chips up to 99% of my chips. I am in order to wait for 3 days or 72 hours. tp until now I have chips in return .. I hope I can re-chip.
    for your attention I thank you ...

• Mo
    mohammad edghaim Apr 13, 2011

u asked me to wait for 72 hours and i do as u told me i dont care about my chips back only iwant u zynga to open my account again so plzz i love this game and i want to play it again soo plzzz canu opn it so i can play

• Mu
    mulyadi May 01, 2011

dear zyngapoker,
    it seems to me that you dont know how to satisfy your customers...you just took one's chips as you like...this is not a fair way of doing your businness...you need a lot of investigations and consideration prior to taking up one's chips...if you continue to do this I believe sooner or later you will be left by your customers...think of it...
    one more thing, i need your proof and explanation on why you as you like took up my 10m chips today...otherwise I will take legal actions...

• Mu
    mulyadi May 01, 2011

this is what i dont like about you...zynga...you unfairly took my chips without prior investigation...you just act as you want...i never send any chips to anyone...i played and got 10m...I need your explanation and am requested yo to return my chips in due course...otherwise I will stop using you and tell my other friends to do the same...

• Do
    doriti May 12, 2011

hello
    I so understand whatYou're going through
    to me they toke in two weeks the same thing in two different accounts
    My was blocked and it didnt helped any mail that i sent to them, then when I played my child's account they closed to and took away 12 million claiming that I have installed software known as “botting.. did not help any mail sent to them.
    Do any of you know how or sued them in the past?

• Xk
    xkittenx May 31, 2011

I had my account hacked and after doing all the security zynga told me to do they gave me my chips back only for my account to be hacked again an hour later, I went back to zynga did all the security checks they told me to do again i even had my service provider go through my pc and they assured me that my system had not been breach and that it was the actual poker site that had been breached but just to be on safe side i put my pc back to factory settings i was then given my chips back but was hacked again the next day.I contacted zynga again told them and they refused to give chips back as my account was unsecure i asked them to refund chips to different account they refused and they are now ignoring my emails.There was nothing more i could do to secure my account.Zynga punish the hacked and reward the hacker its very unfair..All zynga are concerened about is how much money they take in each year.

• Ti
    tifflee Jul 01, 2011

i don't know whether or not you can help me on june 18th i spent 200.00 on zynga poker chipe, on the 22nd of june my facebook account alongwith my email account were hacked. the hacker stole my chips, (zynga replaced), so after two hours of he** i got back into both accounts long enough to get my email addies, my pics, list of my friends, and tranferred the poker chips i had to my new facebook account, now yesterday zynga suspended my account, for what i don't know, and when i got back into it the 112million in chips i had were gone and there was only 1million left. they say my behavior warranted this but all i do is sit and play poker and chat with the few friends i have made. some one please tell me what to do????

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices