Zynga Pokerstolen chips

K

I an so sorry to hear this from all of you. My poker chips from Zynga Poker were stolen yesterday around 2:30 pm (cst). One minute I am playing poker (and cooking at the same time) and I get out of the Zynga Poker site and go to my home page. I get my food out of the oven and come back to the Zynga Poker site and have only 100, 000 chips! I couldn't beleive my eyes! Only 10 or 15 minutes earlier I had $678, 000, 000 million chips! So I started checking my "buddies" and sure enough someone I had just recently "buddied" was on my buddy list not once but twice! When I had been playing earlier I could see them playing also in another room. When I "buddied" them the other day they had around 650, 000, 000 million chips and when I checked earlier while I was playing they were down to around 200, 000, 000 million chips. I didn't think much of it at the time because I have a lot of "buddies" who go broke in chips all the time. But I am very suspicious, extremely suspicious, that this is the person who stole my chips! In one account they have over 650, 000, 000 million chips and in the other account they have over 400, 000, 000 million in chips! How can they still my chips? I did NOT give out ANY personal information or passwords etc... All I did was "buddy" them. I didn't even really talk to them! How can this happen! I do not have any special account with Zynga Poker alone, so there-fore I have no Zynga password etc... I only play Zynga Poker when I am logged into my Facebook account. It is the ONLY game that I play. So far my Facebook page is untouched and not tampered with thank goodness! I have contacted Zynga Poker on line and over the phone and explained what I think happened. Of course they said it would be 24 hours before they could respond! Does anyone think I will get my Poker chips back? They cost me a LOT of money to get! For 810, 000, 000 million chips it cost me $538.20. I am so sad. If I do not get my chips back I am DONE with Zynga Poker and ALL other on line games. I feel that I have been not just a good customer but a "great "customer to Zynga as I have (ashamedly) spent over a thousand dollars on this game! If anyone can help me or give advice on this matter I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You so much.

• Al
    Alaa Sharif Oct 02, 2013

I had 350 M last night, just woke up now to find my chips are only 99 M

Can you please check that and return my stolen chips?

• Na
    naazhayat Sep 18, 2013

zynga I wa.tback my 6 m...u freeze my account...

• Do
    DOGGER Mar 30, 2012

I AGREE I THINK ZYNGA IS STEALING THEM!!!

truthbehindzynga.blogspot.in visit here.

Yaa i agree with you.

yaa i agree with you.

• Ai
    aiirrs Mar 08, 2012

It did happen to me too. And thats not a hack mail because it was in zynga's own application. Sent by zynga... So it seems like zynga fooled us...

Deepak Singh0 Mar 04, 2012

My chips have been stolen and its been a month now. I got some requests from Zynga poker to claim 270 million chips and when i followed the instructions and logged in back to my facebook account, i saw that all of my chips were stolen. I have complained many times about it but i get the same reply from zynga that
    " I am unable to verify that the reported loss was the result of a compromise or hack on your account. As a result, I cannot credit any lost chips back to your account." Zynga customer support is not sensitive towards its customers.
    Please help me what should i do now Zynga is not listening to me It seems that zynga itself has taken my chips.
    My communication details with zynga poker are:-

1) Incident # is: 120209-[protected]

13)reference number is 120225-[protected]
    ref:_00D60J52i._50060HmLMS:ref

14)reference number is 120225-[protected]
    ref:_00D60J52i._50060HmM44:ref
    Please help someone to get my chips back. I am also attaching some proof photos
    Thanks

chao mridu Mar 28, 2011

mike help me...jst give me da answer

chao mridu Mar 27, 2011

ya..i agreee that it was my mistake.i should not have not hav done that.but jst tel me if thers any way to retrieve my chips back...pl i need a proper reply not a sarcastic one like the previous

chao mridu Mar 27, 2011

respected zynga members,

few days back while i was playing zynga poker on facebook, a girl named luisiana shafara(details attached below) asked for chips.i then gave her some.she then asked me to enter my name, email id and password inan unknown site.andtoday while i was on the verge of earning 13 million chips on zynga poker, my poker account got suspended stating that its due to the usage of my account from another country.then i suddenly realised my mistake of logging in to that site.kindly help me get back my chips and take strict actions against the hacker.