Zynga Game Yovillesomeone hacking my son's account

A player on the yoville game keeps hacking into my son's account and stealing his stuff that he paid real money for and this hacker is also using my son's profile and password as his own. This hacker brags that he can't be reported, that he has wpe pro and that is anti report. The hacker has done this numerous times and goes as far as to not only hack the game but read and reply to mail as he sees fit. I am dakota's mother and i spoke to this hacker and asked him to please stop and he used filthy language and cussed me and made the statement that he was going to hack into my account too. This hacker has a profile that says zynga and he pretends to be the support group for this company and he solicits people's e - mails and passwords pretending to help. He also shuts down computers completely. One of his id's on myspace is rashad dixon / a. K. A shorty swagg 19 / male shorty city, atmore, alabama www. Myspace.com / datgettoboybkbyoungb

I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and i have already logged a complaint with my internet server. Sincerely, debby wilson [protected]@yahoo.com

• Cr
    crazyknarf Sep 05, 2009

When the hacker sends you either an e-mail or an IM look for the IP number on his computer and let the on-line staff know that this person at this location is hacking and is phishing for private game info. Cancel the membership, if any and reapply using different names and accounts. Just if the hacker got Credit Card information. This is what most hackers want in the first place. If safer, use a card for just the on-line stuff. DO NOT USE a card connected to a checking account. If you want to go safer, go get a pre-paid credit card from a supermarket and this way, the hacker is only going to get this.

All gamers are to have their IP's listed on to the main computer when getting on-line. This is to help them fight fraud and prevent hackers from your system.

Check your Credit and bank statements at all times. This looks like this hacker is trying to get some numbers.

• Pe
    personal Oct 19, 2009

HI MINE ALSO BEEN HACKED AND I KNOW WHO HAS DONE IT IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL A GUY CALLED DREW AND THIS TIA PUT HIM UP TO IT AND ALL MY YO HAS GONE AGAIN I JUST BROUGHT THE OTHER DAY ALL MY RARES AND ANIMALS AND STUFF I PAID LOTS OF MONEY FOR I WANT TO REPORT TO THE POLICE MEANS THIS SIGHT NOT SAFE AND MY CREDIT CARD DETAIL I WANT ALL MY MONEY BK FROM HERE LIKE 500 POUNEDS WORTH OVER THE MOUTHES WANT IT BK ON MY CREDIT CARD [email protected]

Sharon 12345 Oct 24, 2009

Yoville has stopped giving me Yo Points for purchases and visits, playing games, etc. It is however: still issuing coins for interaction with other Yovillians...also, the Green Shamrock is no longer showing up...the one that you scratch off daily..HELP!!

Sandra DeSipio Oct 27, 2009

To earn yocash I put in a discover card application ! I was approved an recieved my card in the mail...the problem is you never get your 404 yocash! There is noway to contact them when you call there mailbox is full ...discover card knows nothing say's a third party is involved...wont send me a conformation...I wish i new ZYNGA address so I could cut up my husband & my own cards wich both were gotten through yoville...808 yocash to be exact...an mail them in for proof !!! I took my balance off my card & put it on another & im not going to activaite my husbands card since they did not keep there word !!!

• Kn
    knutelek Nov 09, 2009

i never used zynga but someone charged $450 on to my debit card and now I am trying to get it back

• Lt
    LT canadain boy tpg Feb 08, 2010

i have bin getting hacked i bought real money yocash but i dont want to use yoville if im gona get hacked i had 125 yocash plaease send me yocsh back or somthing and the hackers name is JESSICA please do somthing about it

• Al
    ALYSSE Apr 02, 2010

HI I GOST GOT SCAMMED HOW DO I GET MY 2000000K BACK AND MY
    100YOCASH

• imjustme May 14, 2010

The best way to stop getting hacked is to stop freely giving personal information. The very first message in this thread you gave out your name, your sons name, his user information, and your email address on a website that any Joe and his dog can view.

You're not being hacked, you're just not being web smart.

• Ju
    juicebox Jun 18, 2010

someone scamed me they took 200000k and 542 yocash do something i mean really this is soposed to be fun getting scamed isnt fun

SHELDON456 Jun 23, 2010

HELLO THIS IS SHELDONROCC AKA NOT 0VER I HAVE BEEN HACKED BY THESE 2 HACKERS NAMED SHORTY AND CRASH OVERTAKE
    THEY HAVE HACKED ME NUMBERIOUS TIMES, PLEASE REPLY TO MY MESSAGE, SO WE CAN TALK!
    I REALLY NEED MY [censor] ITEMS BACK

• Em
    emilyamber Jul 24, 2010

I think someone should do something about this. I know, I'm just a kid, but I am being hacked too, although I don't know who's doing it. Every 2 weeks things are going missing. And when I say things I mean every single bit of the stuff I own. My laptop shut down and when I finally got it to shut back on I got on Yoville on Myspace and all my clothes, furniture, and everything else was completely gone!!! Do something about this mess please!

Emily

• De
    desiree joyce gache Apr 21, 2011

hi im reaalllllllllly mad cause i just got hacked 9 times i am not happy at all also iv sighned up for netflix an i didnt get anyyocash yoville needs to protect there sights more plz contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] thank you

• Bu
    budakbaik May 19, 2011

MY COINS IN YOVILLE HAD BEEN SCAMMED BY MANY PEOPLE. IT COST 500K ALL ! HOW CAN IT BE ?

• Bi
    bigboysouth Jun 08, 2011

I have had it to happen with Zynga poker u learn from your mistakes dont use your checking account debit card get a prepaid i only ought ten dollars worth of chips and it continuously charged me 10 dollars every 5 minutes until i ran out of money and it was charging me overdraft fees on top of it. all in all i think it ran me 1, 500 dollars thats alot when you got kids to feed..

• Ve
    veronica8 Jul 18, 2011

i was not happy now playing yoville coz the gurl alway's accusing me flirting his bf"noobie" but i never flirt any1 in yoville..i want u to give punishment with the gurl coz she's always saying bad words infront of people! i know this is only a game but she need hw to lear moral character and not saying badwords to her co-player! accusing flirting his bf is not true i didnt do bad thing's with his bf..i want to report the gurl her name is cynslovesnoobie pls asap!!thank you

joaceh Jul 20, 2011

hi!!! help me to give lsson this girl name is "pink bunny" she selling faked card game cards of yoville..she selling 100yocash in first trade she gave the half code then ill pay 35k then she wants to give me the rest of the code but then when she gave me and tried to redeem the card is invalid>> she got me 35k in trade! help me please her name is pink bunny her event was under in parties around 1:00am pls help to give me back my coins tysm :)

• Mi
    mitchellmunch Jan 20, 2012

someone hacked me i had 70k of yocoins and 40k of yocash im so sad

• ugh! this boy named UwishuweremeHACKER556HxD on yoville he is a hacker and i didnt earse my credit card information i did affter Someone charged 567.89$ on my credit card all my 12 hairs were gone! and omfg was i freaking mad thats ALOT of money when ur 18 and ur paying rent you know? when i called zynga it said For play and whatever issues dial ''1'' so i did it said sorry if you want help vist our website! and omg
    i did the billing information people and i TOLD them cuss words and i totally creamed them and told them whas been happening and the said OHKAY! OKAY! mam calm down they are truely ###s :)

• Me
    merve Jan 24, 2012

YOVİLLE HACKER=
    Send e-mail address and password, and then [email protected] 10000c is yocash 10000.I had tried I would like to save you.

• Pr
    Protector 2 Mar 21, 2012

hiiii
    i am gonna tell you how these hackers hack your account. to protect your account these are some ways -
    1-Do not give your personal info. to anyone.
    2-Do not download anything that is asked by another people .like Teamviewer, WPE.
    3-Do not give your html code or any html thing to anyone on Yoville.This happens in most cases that people give their html code to anyone .
    4-If you have downloaded Teamviewer do not give your password to anyone.do not allow remote access on Teamviewer with someone you don"t know .
    5- Don not give your id on Facebook to anyone .

i got hacked in yoville
    my email [email protected]
    my password sherif3322

I got hacked in yoville from my pink Retro Specks
    my email [email protected]
    sherif3322

I got hacked in yoville in my pink retro speck my [email protected] sherif3322

sherif.ahmed.1291 Jul 06, 2012

I got hahcked in yoville for my pink retros speck in by [email protected] Sherif3322
    DATE 6-7-2012

sherif.ahmed.1291 Jul 06, 2012

I got hacked in yoville from my pink retros speck by [email protected] and pass ahmedhassan17

sherif.ahmed.1291 Jul 06, 2012

I got hacked in yoville . from my pink retros speck by [email protected] and pass ahmedhassan17

sherif.ahmed.1291 Jul 06, 2012

i got hacked in yoville from my pink retros speck

i got hacked
    my email Ahamed [email protected]
    my password AhmedHassan17

• Su
    Summer Ray Scott Jul 10, 2012

Hey There Zynga I demand to have 600, 000, 000 coins and 10, 000, 000 yocash on yoville because i had that much but my account got hacked and they took all of my 2008 costumes i had bunches of retros they were all pink please help me zynga i want everything back

• Ho
    holly moonshadow Jul 19, 2012

somebody scammed me and took 1, 000, 000 and i want my money back

• Es
    estevan Aug 08, 2012

i got hacked i lost 450k and 45 yo cash can some one plzz help me

• Ni
    nicolettenoelle Sep 03, 2012

Help me Please! i didnt do anything wrong and now i cant not make events please help me get unbanned

• Da
    datuan Oct 16, 2012

i have redeem game card in my acount RP. 40.000, - but cannot receive gold in my poker acount .

• Tr
    Tracy From facebook Oct 24, 2012

i got hack i always do!!!yess plzzz talk bk to me i got hack on mini planett!!!i hate itttt so badddd

• Ed
    edwin buenviaje Feb 04, 2013

I 'm hacked 2.5 million i need it

• Aa
    Aaliyah Houtman Feb 16, 2013

Hi i got hacked because someone stold all my 1, 25495 yc and 1, 000000000000c also 10 horses and 810 cars also 100 hairs:(

• He
    helpmepleaseimserious Apr 26, 2013

my friend told me i have to ask you how to help me, this is the problem : I don't know why I stopped receiving money every time I win games, and sometimes if I buy something, I found out my coins and cash are gone because of buying stuffs, and nothing in my inventory ! And guess how many money did i lose (I count everyday) maybe about 750K coins and 400K cash, and if its still going like this I'm not playing yoville again, so please anyone in zynga help me, and by the way I'm serious.

• Eh
    ehab ablahad May 17, 2013

I had 2 facebook one is rich one is not rich the rich one they hacked me i had 140k and now i have 0c now am playing with the not rich one i have 2k and now i want 90mil which is 90, 000, 000mil pleas give me money.
    my email is [email protected]
    my password is tellmewhatyou

• Da
    dani ablahad May 17, 2013

Hi last 10 days i got a hack with somebody and i got scam i had 156, 784c and now i have 10c because i get scam. And i did other facebook i play with it for 37 day and i had 26, 721c and i got hack. And now i want 6mil which is 6, 000, 000.

• Br
    brackan May 22, 2013

i got scamnmed by a hacker 9mil and am very sad so i need my money back that happend to me and my friend so i want money back if u want to give me the money my name in yoville is money boy