Complaints & Reviews

Facebook / Zynga / Farmville Cashmultiple fraudulent credit card charges place on my credit card

I, Lorraine Vivian, am filing a complaint against Facebook/Zynga for the billing of unauthorized charges to my credit card account. Six to nine unauthorized charges to my debit/credit card account have been noted within the last 35 day period. I will now be going over all my cards possibly used in this horrific scam. I am demanding my funds be returned back to my account(s) immediately upon posting this to the complaint board. I am seeking prompt attention to this matter and will be in contact with my local police department to seek criminal charges against Facebook/Zygna and all other agents acting on their behalf, as per my attorney's advice. Possible charges are as follows:
1. Unauthorized charges placed on credit/debit card (s) for a total of up to (9) charges
2. Identify theft
3. Misuse and abuse of others property
4. Criminal charges based on financial and legal liabilities caused to me, my character, financial security and credit record reports due to this abhorrent activity.
5. Solicitation to minors under age

Please contact at [protected]

Bradley Shillio Feb 02, 2011

After signing up for Facebook to bill me for games and apps that i buy credit for, I've found my Credit card being billed for amounts ranging $0.01 through to $38.57 on a daily basis.
      My Banks online security team called me to tell me "Facebook ireland " has been trying to illegally withdraw funds (without the cvc number) on a daily basis. There is no way i have been able to contact any one from Facebook to address this problem, and ive tried all methods from within the forum and complaints listings.to date this has cost me $146.10 till my Bank put a permanant Block on e-transactions associated with my all my accounts.

If you have a similar story please, feel free to leave a comment. Hopefully (i doubt it though)someone responsible from facebook management will perk up read this, and Investigate this.

jodi peach Apr 30, 2011

[protected]
      three weeks ago on farmville i was asked if i wanted a stand when i was plowing I hit no and it took 7 farm bucks from me and no stand i did not want it i wanted mt $ to buy a animal then 2 weeks latter I have 32 in farm $ and I log on and i have only 1 farm cash left. So that like a total of 40 farm cash gone which I had earned some and bought some. I do like playing but since all my cash is gone I cant buy anything and refuse to buy any more cash from you unless I get it back. Why I say this is my husband had same thing happen and wrote to you all and received nothing from you at all and we are active players and buy alot but we are ready to delet our Farmvilles and will if nothing is done about this incident that was not our fault. Thank you kindley I hope this will be resolved soon. Jodi Peach

Zyngamessaging me on face book

Have brought chips with my credit card, received a message on my account on face book to say i have violated my account to which i have no knowledge off. now they are saying they are going to take the chips that i paid for. please help. October 6 at 7:28pm Report
    Our server chip to detect illegal transfers in your account, so with great regret we confiscate the account, but if you do not make this mistake and think that this is a misunderstanding, you must defend yourself to save your account, please login here to verify your account You:

If you ignore this, then there is the possibility you
    chip will be reset for all.

Best Regards,
    Zynga Texas Hold'em Poker ™

mattie walsh Mar 03, 2011

i have been playing poker on your web ..i got up to over 3000000million and someone has taken them again they have left me with 24, 607 u said that this would not happen on facebook but it has can u please return my chips back to me as i do like playing this game of poker but getting really disheartend when someone does this
        e-mail mrsw1950''@hotmail.com

Zyngamafiawars

1.everytime i try to play my mafiawars game it tells me that theres an error this is not the first time this has happend to me this week and its frustrating iv tried many times or many ways to try and play this game and nothings working, i wouldnt be complaining if it wasnt an issue but it is and im not happy, iv tried refreshing the page even adjusting my settings in my internet options menu and nothing seems to be working if theres anyway anyone can help please contact me this is my favourite game .

Zynga Poker / Facebookmistakes

For the past week your ZYNGA POKER game is wrong or a cheat! I have played and won and you didn't credit me the chips. I played for the past two day and WON again and you give it to another player and NO I didn't miss it either. Please fix this problem or credit me back over the one million chips you took from me that I did in fact win!!!

Last hand I was cheated A/6 the other player A/Q well there was an Ace and a Six but no Q so that makes me the winner and your game gave it to another player. NOT HAPPY after this has happened for 2 days straight just this week wondering why I am being cheated? Please refund my chips in ZYNGA TEXAS HOLDEM POKER and fix your computer from making more mistakes.

Thank you.

Zynga Pokerracism / anti-semitism

Hello everyone.

First I must say that I know the success has many enemies, but, I really think that the Facebook is a great website, honestly, and we can see it almost everywhere, literally. but even the most clean and fair and straight organizations or businesses or corporations there’s always a rotten part or section in some level, and this is what I refer to, also I think the owners is Jewish himself so my motivation to write that complaint is a product of 100 percent painful, outrageous, and provable injustice at they behalf. Read it yourself – it’s all based on physical facts. All true. -

I was born and raised in Israel, and I am a proud Jewish. At the beginning of the year I accessed my Facebook account after years of not using it, it was because the “revolution” - it was so big that even the news and other TV programs used or mentioned it sometimes, the account was almost empty so I fill it with something like a dozen of friends and family members and friends and little bit of information about myself, but the real reason why I access it was the poker, I really like this game as many people does, and everyone around me played it in their Facebook’s poker account, so this is what I did on my Facebook, the only thing I did actually.

At the very first months it was real fun, I played almost every day. The table turned 3-4 months ago, when I add an Israeli flag (animated icon of a flag fly in the wind) to my poker user, next to my picture and it’s presented in every table I play next to my picture – since that day (which I never regret it) I had no rest.

It wasn’t new for me that there’s still many anti-Semitism in the world, despite the holocaust and the big wars, despite many means today such as books, movies, articles that try to illustrate what is happened and how wrong it was, it’s always slightly hurt to encounter it, unfortunately we (Israeli people) know that this is what GOD judged us, that we will always have haters as some others has (but not in the same scale) - and we can never totally change that, but we will never stop trying – it is a very painful and complicated issue that can fill thousands of pages, but it’s not my point now, my point is how wrong and corrupted can be when the power is in the wrong hands and what’s might be the influences.

I had no rest – every third to fifth users with an arab or nazi name and some others was starting a fight with me in those poker virtual tables, some in the way of cursing and speak dirt on my country and me without even know me, some of them by sending me some “gifts” – send an icons that forcefully change the flag icon, without anything you can do about it accept replace it back to the flag, and then guess what they do next (a tissue box to - what I saw as burn the Israeli flag - cost 6 not real bucks, and some of them has millions). Of course that I never sit quiet, I will protect the name and proud of my country, and me, from them, and this is when I have no rest and lost a lot of virtual money. I know all that maybe sounds childish and immature, but in the allegory (the virtual poker table) as in the real world, first - even if I want to be mature I can’t, because it’s like there is a very mature person and some immature person punch him in his face for no reason (in moral, for example, a person who think we not ok in the Israeli-arab conflict here in Israel (although he know we right and we do more than enough in that conflict and that other countries would long ago killed who try to take it’s lands), which is the easiest/closest reason to hate Israel for reasons that he shame them (for example - jealousy in better religious, that not allowed having sex with little girls or in family marriage) – so basically just another form of anti-Semite, now would you expect the mature person to act maturely then?, the very mature person will be called immature because some real immature person leave him no choice when punch him in the face?! Now second, all of the above can be allegorized and will be almost exactly in the real world even the deeper levels – for example, I never saw someone (arab or nazi for that matter) attempt to remove that way the American or the British flag. in moral, each kasam toy missile the arabs lunch on us – Israel, allegorized to “gift” any arab send me in the virtual poker table of the Facebook, and the 9/11 was the only time that I saw arabs that we know as stupid – to be stupid enough and dare send “gift” to the mightiest – the United States, and they pay for it until now.

What I did in the former paragraph is to justify things that I did in that virtual poker table, to show the good side of the table. I did that just to show how really bad is when the power is in the wrong hands, that despite all that - my account was disabled, like “Israel was denounced by x country…“ - “your account has been banned. your poker account has been disabled due to abuse…” – they now it’s wrong, they need to know, obviously hundreds of arabs/nazis that I was fight with report me, maybe even some innocent people saw me fight with the arab/nazi and did not know that he started the fight report us both but even then when I fight with one and we both reported then in the second this is two complains for me and one for each one of them and there’s many of them unfortunately, so its 100 complains on me and 1 for each of 100 nazi/arab. This is actually when that facebook’s zinga poker uses its power to do bad things, it wasn’t me that they should close his account, it’s the 1000 arabs/nazis that start fight with me, I told them before that it’s not my fault that we have so many haters that don’t know anything about whats really happen and anyway it easy to them hate us because are the best religious and minds and power then so many people jealous us and wants to harm us or to have what we got. I told them back then that either they make an option to not get gifts without permission or the complains about me will continue, because I am not going to remove the Israeli flag and I will not sit in quiet when someone else try to do this or curse my country or myself, so they knew that is the situation, and yet they close my account, I was thinking that maybe they are anti-Semites, maybe the guy who responsible to ban accounts or receive complaints (that I sent about arabs/nazis that do all that) is arab or nazi himself. The thing is that it’s maybe because they wants to make money - by allow that virtual wild west (the all bunch of cowards that starting a fight and teasing behind a screen when they cannot be physically harmed, they have no soul anyway because the have no respect) they make a lot of interest (which brings advertisers which brings money) but sometimes negative - people do things in that virtual tables that they will not do in a real situation, that’s right I will not also sit in a poker table with small Israeli flag on my head, but it is their responsibility to make sure bad things like that will not occur, what I mean is that maybe physical things cannot be harmed, but what about the mental things? A good name? Respect and dignity? It’s all gone?! This is what they do they destroy are mentality, by allowing the dam arab somewhere teasing like that, they create a lot of hate and who can know what is the consequences might be, and there’s many more issues that need to be taken care of, I think we all give them power just by using their service, legitimizing such things that corrupt our soles and mental. It’s just about money for them, it has no mental value and as I say its okay if it’s not harm others valuable things. I put my country respect on that and now it like they kidnapped that valuable thing for several arabs or nazis that gathered against the good. Righteous and bad to him evil and good to him?! that zynga poker, maybe very strongly, just aroused anti-Semitism, slander and hatred, by allowing such things to happen, in my case, who knows what else?!

That is corruption, we can’t allow it.

• Pr
              ProudJew Aug 20, 2010

Hello everyone.

That is corruption, we can’t allow it.

• Sh
              sharon gregory Dec 31, 2010

i am very angry because when i win collections they are not going to my collection what so ever, for example i won 5 rainbow dice yesterday and do not have any in my collection and this is really starting to piss me off. Is there anyone I can contact about this or is this just a complain station

• As
              Ashish K Feb 05, 2011

I don't belong to any of the abrahamic religions. There is no reason of bringing "antisemitism" into something as poker. By the way, Arabs are Semites too. I have seen Arabs and Jews playing and communicating on Zynga. You yourself are spreading antisemitism with your reference of 911 and the Holocaust. Today with your self imagined paranoia you have created a "antisemite" in me.

• Ty
              TylerBozak Mar 01, 2012

Here's a Canadian one for you- Afarin Maleki

• Se
              SexxyStud966 Jun 07, 2012

My last name is Jewish and The game Castleville, everyone has gotten the new upgrade but me after many attempts to talk with Zynga, I keep getting the same results that they are trying to fix the problem, yea by Discrimanating, I have proof of all this and am willing to turn it over to anyone that can do something about it. Can be contacted at [protected]@yahoo.com

Zynga, Farmville — I bought a brown a small one out of the englisg collection the money was take but I did not recieve the small horse.

please please help me im honest and genuine . Out of the english collection last night i bought the minature...

Zynga Poker Facebookzynga poker

i payed with my visa card online for 10million chips and couple days later i got a message from u guys saying i breach some kind ok zynga poker security i dont understand how i did that when i payed for my chips with my visa card and i buy chips from you guys always can i please have someone to get in contact with me so i can understand what happen to my chips this is were i payed for my chipsPayment Details:

annette murphy Order Reference Number: [protected]

The Plimus Team on behalf of my email is [protected]@live.com.au
            Funchips
            [protected]@gmail.com

annette murphy Aug 02, 2010

hello again i made a mistake on this send page i sent all my detail to all my fb friends by mistake how do i deal with this were can i go into to delete this share with fb please help me all my info is on the page please get back to me urgent thank you

• Bi
                bigroach90 Jun 10, 2011

on 9th june i paid £24 for $5, 000, 000 chipsd and havent received any chip thus far can you tell me what has happened please? and on the day before i paid £7.29 for $2.250.000 chips and havent received them either can you tell me whats going on please.

• TwinkleTwinkle Jun 10, 2011

Best to try and contact Zynga, tho i hope their CS has improved vastly since i last used them.

• Al
                alice reid Dec 21, 2011

bought credits fromzong mobile to play facebppk texas holdem too 320 CHARGED ME FOR TEXT MESSAGES DIDNT RECIEVE MY FACEBOOK CREDITS PLEASE EITHER REPLSCE MY £20 POUNDS AND MY CHARGES FOR TEXTS OR GIVE ME THE FACEBOOK CREDITS I PAYED FOR I HAVE SAVED ALL MY REPLYS TO ZONG MOBILE THANK YOU

• Di
                dia3766 Dec 21, 2011

if i were you i would text the word stop to the number that keeps texting you You may have by accident subscribed to a text message subscription You may be charged for every text you receive even if you don't open them It happened to my husband and by the time i found out about it, there was $ 75 worth of charges at $5 a text

Zyngagameneunauthorized credit card use

This company made charges to my credit card and this was totally unauthorized!! Still nothing from paypal!! What do I do now that I am short $150.00 that they took???

• Do
                  Don jos3 Dec 16, 2009

someone used my paypal to buy, supposedly, Godfather points. and I have not authorized this.

• Ca
                  Carol McDowell Jul 24, 2010

I used my card once and then they randomly started making charges to the card without approval.

• My
                  myrv Jul 24, 2010

I had a problem with an eBay vendor that did not send merchandise and I paid him thru paypal but with a credit card not cash. I never pay from paypal with cash balance for anything more than $10.00. Paypal did nothing and hardly does, so I filed complaint directly with my credit card and they credited it back to my account.

Contact your credit card about the unauthorized charge and file a complaint to get your money back. Paypal will not do anything.

Zynga Poker — de-fraud

i made apurchase of $125.00 for 60, 000, 000. chips on 07/07/2010 and i rec. my confirmation in my email. i...

Zynga Poker — hacked/missing chips

about 6 weeks ago 5.2 million chips went missing from my zynga poker account, i reported this to the zynga...

Zyngacam

I would like to say looking at all of these posts helps me feel not alone. Zynga had scammed me and charged my bank account 6x $20 and then over draft fees came at 32.00 per charge. I was so pissed off I have also had the poker thing happen to me as well, I buy a lot of poker chips then it gives me an error message then still charges my account and gives me nothing. Facebook needs to get this crap off. I have an excellent anti virus software on my computer so im sure its not a virus its their software think about it if there is millions of people doing this and they are scamming everyone for like 20 bucks its banking money for them and since its such a small amount people wont speak up or might overlook it on there bank statment. Something needs to be done! Its posted on my facebook not to buy zynga.

• Da
                    Dani99 Jul 19, 2010

I was doing alot of surveys for yocoins and yocash and the next day it didn't work! So today I caculated it and your sist owes me 57 yocash and 3500 yocoins please give me them back! The account I am complaining on is Facebook.

Bri bunny xoxo ranoo Nov 10, 2010

i got scamed by Pitty nat nat for purple sleek hair w bangs Diva shades 2010 bunny ears

Bri bunny xoxo ranoo Nov 10, 2010

i want my stuff back

jada73034 Mar 24, 2011

im mad i just got on yoville and this dude said double your coins and i put my money up there and that man took my 200, 000 coins. now i dont have any money im poor

jada73034 Mar 24, 2011

This man said double your coins and i said i want my coins doubled so i put my money up there and he took my 200, 000 coins im so mad.

Zynga Poker — western union scam

beware of this type of transaction this dude and others like him will ask for payment upfront via western...

Zyngapoker.com.auchips I paid for have been taken

my name is anthony ryan and i got a message saying zynga was going to close my account and today they took 1.5 million dollars of my money from poker that i paid for can i get it back please or why did they take it. email is [protected]@live.com.au please contact me through facebook

martin8060472bellsouth.net Jul 13, 2010

I cannot connect to zyngapoker today when I go to it tells me page is not found.I don;t want to lose my chips.please respond soon as u can [protected]@bellsouth.net

• Ze

zebby steve allinsky Feb 04, 2011

Return my chips $ 54, 000, 256

• Ba
                      Barbara Steeves Jul 21, 2011

I was playing poker tonight on my computer, and I won a hand . I did not get the man's name, but my sister was on the same sight at the time. His comment was"I know where you live, I will come and kill your children and make you watch." I feel comments like this should not be tolerated. It is suppose to be a fun game and people like that are definitely not welcomed. Is there any way I can reprt a person if I get info on them. there were other people playing and one other lady made a comment about his statement. I f possible, I would like this checked out. Thanks

Zyngagamenetryed to put charges on my cc visa cebit thank god there was not enough funds in there

Who is zyngagamene and how are they getting my cc number we have to narrow this down to many people getting ripped off from this company

Zynga Poker — game keeps freezing up

While playing Zynga poker the last week it starts off very fast and as the game progresses it gets slower you...

Zynga — unauthorized charges

Yesterday 7/4/10 i had two unauthorized payments leave my bank account! i am totally distressed as i do not...

Zynga — texas holdem poker for facebook

I play texas holdem poker alot on facebook.. The game is made by zynga... Time and time again I play at a...

Zyngatook my chips while i was playing texasholdem poker

Was playing texas holdem poker on myspace acct. At the time I was playing and just won a big pot, Zynga flashes on my screen that I was performing illegal activity and took all my chips. I had over 200 million chips along with the 19m pot I just won. They left me 1m chips. I was playing with about 5 other players and legitimately earning my winnings. This isn't the first time they have taken my chips and never return them. I have called them repeatedly and written them. I feel I have been violated and my chips hacked by them.

• Sm
                          smith jones black Mar 06, 2010

my chips steal buy someone n close my application, please zynga return my chips 64 million

• St
                          stephen brawley Jan 02, 2011

I BEEN PLAYING ZYGNA POKER FOR OVER TWO YEARS!! HACKERS THAT WANT YOUR CHIPS THEY CAN TAKE
                          THEM ANYTIME THEY WANT FROM YOUR ACCT. YOU HAVE TO REALLY WATCH YOUR SETTINGS!!! BECAUSE THE HACKERS WILL CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS SO THEY CAN HACK YOURS CHIPS!! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN A VICTUM ALSO MANY TIMES!!! SOMETIMES ZYGNA AGENTS CAN RESTORE YOUR CHIPS, BUT SOMETIMES THEY WONT!! I DO BELEIVE FACEBOOK AND ZYGNA ARE PULLING THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THE WORLD!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ZYGNA POKER CUSTOMERS EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR !! HACKERS GO AFTER PLAYERS THAT HAVE OVER ONE HUNDRED MILLION CHIPS ALL THE TIME EVERY MIN OF THE DAY. NO JOKE!! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU EMAIL THEM THAT YOU BEEN HACKED OF YOUR CHIPS, 75% OF THE TIME YOU WONT GET YOUR CHIPS RESTORED BACK INTO YOUR ACCT!!! SO WHATS EVERYBODY DO, THEY BUY MORE CHIPS!!!
                          I KNOW I BEEN THERE!!! BUT KNOW MORE, I HAVE THEM RIGHT WERE I WANT THEM!! JUST TO LET KNOW SOME OF THERE AGENTS THAT YOU CHAT WITH ARE IN ON THIS SCAM!! NO JOKE!! RIGHT NOW AS WE ARE CHATING MY ZYGNA POKER ACCT IS ON SECURITY ALERT! AND I HAVENT PLAYED FOR OVER A WEEK NOW. EVEN THE SECURITY ALERT THAT THEY SENT ME HAS ANOTHER EMAIL ON IT, ITS NOT MINE LOL. ZYGNA OWES ME 887, 876.00 MILLION CHIPS AFTER TWO YEARS THAT THEY NEVER RESTORED BACK INTO MY ACCT. 90% OF THE TIME YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR CHIPS BACK!!! ALOT OF CUSTOMERS JUST BUY MORE!! {WRONG} DONT DO IT . YOU CAN HAVE MORE FUN PLAYING ON REAL POKER SITES AND WIN REAL MONEY BACK INTO YOUR ACCT. MYSELF I AM LOOKING FOR A LARGE LAWSUIT WITH ZYGNA & FACEBOOK HAPPENING VARY SOON!!! SO JOIN ME ON THIS VENTURE, IF ALL OF US JOIN TOGETHER WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MATTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME ZYGNA CUSTOMERS

• Or
                          orhan duman Jul 28, 2012

durduk yere 2 b banladınız adeletmi bu şimdi nasıl oyun bu bize yazık değilmi o kadar oynuyorum bu oyunu yükseltmek için o kadar uğraşıyorum lanet olsun size parayla alıyorum geri çalıyorsunuz yazıklar olsun size

Zynga Poker — taking chips away and accused of things I have never done

I had 79 million chips on poker, then got a message from zynga poker saying I have been selling chips and...

Zynga — Fraudulent charges

My wife found two fraudulent charges against our checking account from Zynga. One for $1 and the other for...