Complaints & Reviews

I bought a brown a small one out of the englisg collection the money was take but I did not recieve the small horse.

please please help me im honest and genuine . Out of the english collection last night i bought the minature...

Resolved zynga poker

i payed with my visa card online for 10million chips and couple days later i got a message from u guys saying i breach some kind ok zynga poker security i dont understand how i did that when i payed for my chips with my visa card and i buy chips from you guys always can i please have someone to get in contact with me so i can understand what happen to my chips this is were i payed for my chipsPayment Details:

annette murphy Order Reference Number: [protected]

The Plimus Team on behalf of my email is [protected]@live.com.au
Funchips
[protected]@gmail.com

annette murphy Aug 02, 2010

hello again i made a mistake on this send page i sent all my detail to all my fb friends by mistake how do i deal with this were can i go into to delete this share with fb please help me all my info is on the page please get back to me urgent thank you

• Bi
    bigroach90 Jun 10, 2011

on 9th june i paid £24 for $5, 000, 000 chipsd and havent received any chip thus far can you tell me what has happened please? and on the day before i paid £7.29 for $2.250.000 chips and havent received them either can you tell me whats going on please.

• TwinkleTwinkle Jun 10, 2011

Best to try and contact Zynga, tho i hope their CS has improved vastly since i last used them.

• Al
    alice reid Dec 21, 2011

bought credits fromzong mobile to play facebppk texas holdem too 320 CHARGED ME FOR TEXT MESSAGES DIDNT RECIEVE MY FACEBOOK CREDITS PLEASE EITHER REPLSCE MY £20 POUNDS AND MY CHARGES FOR TEXTS OR GIVE ME THE FACEBOOK CREDITS I PAYED FOR I HAVE SAVED ALL MY REPLYS TO ZONG MOBILE THANK YOU

• Di
    dia3766 Dec 21, 2011

if i were you i would text the word stop to the number that keeps texting you You may have by accident subscribed to a text message subscription You may be charged for every text you receive even if you don't open them It happened to my husband and by the time i found out about it, there was $ 75 worth of charges at $5 a text

Resolved unauthorized credit card use

This company made charges to my credit card and this was totally unauthorized!! Still nothing from paypal!! What do I do now that I am short $150.00 that they took???

• Do
    Don jos3 Dec 16, 2009

someone used my paypal to buy, supposedly, Godfather points. and I have not authorized this.

• Ca
    Carol McDowell Jul 24, 2010

I used my card once and then they randomly started making charges to the card without approval.

• My
    myrv Jul 24, 2010

I had a problem with an eBay vendor that did not send merchandise and I paid him thru paypal but with a credit card not cash. I never pay from paypal with cash balance for anything more than $10.00. Paypal did nothing and hardly does, so I filed complaint directly with my credit card and they credited it back to my account.

Contact your credit card about the unauthorized charge and file a complaint to get your money back. Paypal will not do anything.

de-fraud

i made apurchase of $125.00 for 60, 000, 000. chips on 07/07/2010 and i rec. my confirmation in my email. i...

hacked/missing chips

about 6 weeks ago 5.2 million chips went missing from my zynga poker account, i reported this to the zynga...

Resolved cam

I would like to say looking at all of these posts helps me feel not alone. Zynga had scammed me and charged my bank account 6x $20 and then over draft fees came at 32.00 per charge. I was so pissed off I have also had the poker thing happen to me as well, I buy a lot of poker chips then it gives me an error message then still charges my account and gives me nothing. Facebook needs to get this crap off. I have an excellent anti virus software on my computer so im sure its not a virus its their software think about it if there is millions of people doing this and they are scamming everyone for like 20 bucks its banking money for them and since its such a small amount people wont speak up or might overlook it on there bank statment. Something needs to be done! Its posted on my facebook not to buy zynga.

• Da
    Dani99 Jul 19, 2010

I was doing alot of surveys for yocoins and yocash and the next day it didn't work! So today I caculated it and your sist owes me 57 yocash and 3500 yocoins please give me them back! The account I am complaining on is Facebook.

• Br
    Bri bunny xoxo ranoo Nov 10, 2010

i got scamed by Pitty nat nat for purple sleek hair w bangs Diva shades 2010 bunny ears

• Br
    Bri bunny xoxo ranoo Nov 10, 2010

i want my stuff back

jada73034 Mar 24, 2011

im mad i just got on yoville and this dude said double your coins and i put my money up there and that man took my 200, 000 coins. now i dont have any money im poor

jada73034 Mar 24, 2011

This man said double your coins and i said i want my coins doubled so i put my money up there and he took my 200, 000 coins im so mad.

Resolved western union scam

beware of this type of transaction this dude and others like him will ask for payment upfront via western...

Resolved chips I paid for have been taken

my name is anthony ryan and i got a message saying zynga was going to close my account and today they took 1.5 million dollars of my money from poker that i paid for can i get it back please or why did they take it. email is [protected]@live.com.au please contact me through facebook

martin8060472bellsouth.net Jul 13, 2010

I cannot connect to zyngapoker today when I go to it tells me page is not found.I don;t want to lose my chips.please respond soon as u can [email protected]

• Ze

zebby steve allinsky Feb 04, 2011

Return my chips $ 54, 000, 256

• Ba
    Barbara Steeves Jul 21, 2011

I was playing poker tonight on my computer, and I won a hand . I did not get the man's name, but my sister was on the same sight at the time. His comment was"I know where you live, I will come and kill your children and make you watch." I feel comments like this should not be tolerated. It is suppose to be a fun game and people like that are definitely not welcomed. Is there any way I can reprt a person if I get info on them. there were other people playing and one other lady made a comment about his statement. I f possible, I would like this checked out. Thanks

Resolved tryed to put charges on my cc visa cebit thank god there was not enough funds in there

Who is zyngagamene and how are they getting my cc number we have to narrow this down to many people getting ripped off from this company

Resolved game keeps freezing up

While playing Zynga poker the last week it starts off very fast and as the game progresses it gets slower you...

unauthorized charges

Yesterday 7/4/10 i had two unauthorized payments leave my bank account! i am totally distressed as i do not...

Resolved texas holdem poker for facebook

I play texas holdem poker alot on facebook.. The game is made by zynga... Time and time again I play at a...

Resolved took my chips while i was playing texasholdem poker

Was playing texas holdem poker on myspace acct. At the time I was playing and just won a big pot, Zynga flashes on my screen that I was performing illegal activity and took all my chips. I had over 200 million chips along with the 19m pot I just won. They left me 1m chips. I was playing with about 5 other players and legitimately earning my winnings. This isn't the first time they have taken my chips and never return them. I have called them repeatedly and written them. I feel I have been violated and my chips hacked by them.

• Sm
    smith jones black Mar 06, 2010

my chips steal buy someone n close my application, please zynga return my chips 64 million

• St
    stephen brawley Jan 02, 2011

I BEEN PLAYING ZYGNA POKER FOR OVER TWO YEARS!! HACKERS THAT WANT YOUR CHIPS THEY CAN TAKE
    THEM ANYTIME THEY WANT FROM YOUR ACCT. YOU HAVE TO REALLY WATCH YOUR SETTINGS!!! BECAUSE THE HACKERS WILL CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS SO THEY CAN HACK YOURS CHIPS!! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN A VICTUM ALSO MANY TIMES!!! SOMETIMES ZYGNA AGENTS CAN RESTORE YOUR CHIPS, BUT SOMETIMES THEY WONT!! I DO BELEIVE FACEBOOK AND ZYGNA ARE PULLING THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THE WORLD!!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ZYGNA POKER CUSTOMERS EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR !! HACKERS GO AFTER PLAYERS THAT HAVE OVER ONE HUNDRED MILLION CHIPS ALL THE TIME EVERY MIN OF THE DAY. NO JOKE!! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU EMAIL THEM THAT YOU BEEN HACKED OF YOUR CHIPS, 75% OF THE TIME YOU WONT GET YOUR CHIPS RESTORED BACK INTO YOUR ACCT!!! SO WHATS EVERYBODY DO, THEY BUY MORE CHIPS!!!
    I KNOW I BEEN THERE!!! BUT KNOW MORE, I HAVE THEM RIGHT WERE I WANT THEM!! JUST TO LET KNOW SOME OF THERE AGENTS THAT YOU CHAT WITH ARE IN ON THIS SCAM!! NO JOKE!! RIGHT NOW AS WE ARE CHATING MY ZYGNA POKER ACCT IS ON SECURITY ALERT! AND I HAVENT PLAYED FOR OVER A WEEK NOW. EVEN THE SECURITY ALERT THAT THEY SENT ME HAS ANOTHER EMAIL ON IT, ITS NOT MINE LOL. ZYGNA OWES ME 887, 876.00 MILLION CHIPS AFTER TWO YEARS THAT THEY NEVER RESTORED BACK INTO MY ACCT. 90% OF THE TIME YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR CHIPS BACK!!! ALOT OF CUSTOMERS JUST BUY MORE!! {WRONG} DONT DO IT . YOU CAN HAVE MORE FUN PLAYING ON REAL POKER SITES AND WIN REAL MONEY BACK INTO YOUR ACCT. MYSELF I AM LOOKING FOR A LARGE LAWSUIT WITH ZYGNA & FACEBOOK HAPPENING VARY SOON!!! SO JOIN ME ON THIS VENTURE, IF ALL OF US JOIN TOGETHER WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MATTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME ZYGNA CUSTOMERS

• Or
    orhan duman Jul 28, 2012

durduk yere 2 b banladınız adeletmi bu şimdi nasıl oyun bu bize yazık değilmi o kadar oynuyorum bu oyunu yükseltmek için o kadar uğraşıyorum lanet olsun size parayla alıyorum geri çalıyorsunuz yazıklar olsun size

Resolved taking chips away and accused of things I have never done

I had 79 million chips on poker, then got a message from zynga poker saying I have been selling chips and...

Resolved Fraudulent charges

My wife found two fraudulent charges against our checking account from Zynga. One for $1 and the other for...

Resolved hacked my paypal acct and charged $150 to my credit card

These guys hacked my paypal account and charged $150 to my credit card -- I submitted a claim to PayPal but haven't heard anything back yet.
Zyngagamene are evil!!

Resolved unauthorised charges

This company has made unauthorised charges to my credit card last four digits 0323 dated 7/12/2009 for the following amounts $56.04, $56.04, $22.07, $22.07. Referance number [protected] for all amounts. These same amounts have also been charged to my wifes credit card.

• Ne
    Ned1 Dec 14, 2009

ZYNGAGAMENE just charged PayPal transactions out of my account. No idea how they got access to us.

• Pa
    pamlala Dec 21, 2009

On 12/16/09 Zyngagamene tried to charge $150 on my debit card. Luckily I did not have enough money on that card so the transaction was declined. The reference number also was 4029357733 .

• Un
    unclerichard Dec 27, 2009

Likewise for me on the 26th December - 150 USD. Likewise, I do not know how this was compromised. The item bought was '6M Chips'. I would be very interested to know where the transaction originated.

• Ph
    Phil Z Dec 29, 2009

same thing happened to me, A $150 and a $50 transaction was made thru my paypal account.

• R0
    r00ster_dar Mar 02, 2010

I just experienced the same thing, three charge on my bank debit card for around $20.00. I never authorized anything and don't use PayPal. I now have no trust in using PayPal.

rooster_dar

• He
    _HeckY_ Apr 12, 2010

My Master and VISA Card was also charged by PAYPAL *ZYNGAGAMENE that was last march and february together with my wife credit cards...

1. Why did this happend??.. Thus PAYPAL *ZYNGAGAMENE have the access to all the Credit Cards ramdomly, because i am reading these comments above and it is worldwide. MAY WE REQUEST TO PAYPAL *ZYNGAGAMENE THAT THEY SHOULD RETURN US THOSE CHARGES!!...

2. How can we secure and catch those people doing this kinds of theft??... WE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST AN EXPLAINATION FROM PAYPAL *ZYNGAGAMENE REGARDING THIS CHARGES!!!

3. They have charges from me $150 USD. PAYPAL *ZYNGAGAMENE Kindly return this to my account...

_Hecky_

• Th
    thncw Mar 15, 2011

It hasn't stopped. Same thing happened to us 2 days ago (13 March 2011).
    They are using a Paypal ID number, and in our case, a Visa card number that is registered with Paypal, so Paypal looks to be at fault.
    But someone above said they aren't registered with Paypal, as I recall. If so, does that mean that it's some random credit card scam, designed to milk people by regular small amounts, just using Paypal as a screen?

unauthorized charges

I am an attorney researching the business practices of zynga and their apps, such as: fishville, farmville...

Resolved unauthorized charges to bank account

Listen everyone, don't EVER play any games by Zynga!!! They are a shifty company and they hire computer...

Resolved earn yocash with surveys

To earn yo cash, they offer bogus contact, they lead you on a non spot maze of deception... You never, ever...