Complaints & Reviews

visa card fraud

Money was extracted from our visa card using an unauthorised paypal transaction. Payment made to seller-name ZYNGAMENE, using the same ID number as another complaint on this page; ending 7733. We've had the visa card for a long time with no known problems, but had used Paypal twice in the previous month. One of the transactions was to buy an item from an ebay seller in the USA. Others on this site say ZINGAMENE appears to be California-based.
Keep hounding Visa and Paypal to sort this out. It was only an accident that we spotted it, so imagine all the other punters out there who use paypal a lot and are not noticing regular sub-$150 deductions! This could be pretty big.

ranks May 31, 2011

The absolute same thing happened to me May27, 2011 on my VISA, but with different heading 'PAYPAL MIDDLEWAREL 4029357733 ON '. ###!!

ranks May 31, 2011

Did VISA Refund you yet?

taking chips

Zynga have taken 80 million chips from me and say they cannot trace where they have gone and therefore cannot replace them, seeing as zynga charge real money for these chips they come under the rules and regulations of the gaming board, anyone who has had there chips taken for any reason whatsoever, should send me an email with the details and I will pass them on to not only the gaming board but the national newspapers, these people are not going to get away with it.

• Va
    van_royal Mar 31, 2011

zynga chips was 4 days I have yet to return pa da [email protected] account? time of day last week I have a chip 100 billion, when I'm comfortable playing all of a sudden I can not play in because I said when I played offense was according to the rules and play well, tp why my account at that time can not play poker texas holdem. there he said I hit benned, and I lost my chips up to 99% of my chips. I am in order to wait for 3 days or 72 hours. tp until now I have chips in return .. I hope I can re-chip.
    for your attention I thank you ...

by. [email protected]

Ray Shanahan Dec 09, 2011

Zynga support has gotten terrible. I was in a Texas Hold em 2 mill buy in for a sit & go and lost connection the other night. I tried to return and was denied as the site was under maintenance..I lost the 2 mill in chips (buy in...) very frustrating,
    I submitted the issue to Zynga and got a courtesy response stating their logs didn't show my game and to take a snapshot in the future??? Then was redirected to a link that was old and gone.
    Frustrating especially because we buy these chips...Anyone else have this issue and why aren't we being compensated back?

• Ed
    Edwin Santaella Dec 22, 2011

zynga Poker is no goood, they should be taken out off the net. Last tuesday I was playing and when I stop playing I left in my account 120 plus Millions, now that I want to play I have 1, 100 chips. How can this happen ? This is the second time that it happened, so people out there don't play in zynga poker.

• Yu
    yui hui Dec 31, 2011

29-11-2011 my chip 37Milion&20Milion missing, please back my chip

• Yu
    yui hui Dec 31, 2011

29-11-2011 chip 37million&20million suspended{banned}, please back my chip

• Bu
    bugzy Jan 14, 2012

this site is such a fraud. too many programmer for fake chips. they do nothing about it. if you complain too much all of a sudden you cant win a hand. worst site ever!!!

• Tu
    tuyt Jan 19, 2012

Bought 200 dollars in chips. Lost a 120 million in chips tonight within the hour. Don't have any clue where it went to. Called Zynga's customer support line and only got comptuer message saying please refer to our online support for help. Yeah, big help there. This is their number if any one wants to try...1-800-762-2530. If any one wants to file a class action lawsuit, you can count me in!

stolen chip

I chip a total of 2, 000, 000. I play less then 1, 000, 000. But I really would chip straight out? Whether to play in zinga not safe from hackers? Zinga own party or from a cheat? Please follow up, and please check the data in my game, and I ask for compensation from the zinga, please return my reply 1, 000, 000 chips, thank you

• Zh
    zhouroger Dec 31, 2010

I have a of 42, 000, 000 and now left only the balance 2, 000, 000. 40 million chips was stolen.. it is very disheartening and I ask for compensation from the Zygns, please return my reply and refund the stolen 40, 000, 000 chips, thank you. [email protected]

farmville

I recently bought a snowy forest and a gingerbread house and they have disappeared. Need replacement, please.

Anoynamous Oct 14, 2010

i think its really stupid how everything in farmville is now costing farm cash, i think that it should go back to the way it was when a lot of the things could be boughten with farm coins, why make everything cost farm cash when its so difficult to get it? why not make more things able to be bought with coins? it would make the game a lot more fun for the players, we wouldnt have to be spending our money on farm cash once a week, we would be able to enjoy the game like we used to when most things would be able to be bought in farm coins, and the prices werent ridiculously high like they are now, we can no longer buy cows or chickens like before, it costs 2 million coins to buy a pheseant, the prices should go down to a reasonable price and you should be able to buy a lot more items using coins and not cash

Anoynamous Oct 14, 2010

I agree. I think everything should either be changed to coins or at least make farm cash easier to get. I mean I understand the rare or limited time stuff but everything else doesn't have to cost so much. Another acceptable idea if you don’t want to change the game back to the way it used to be is to allow us to convert our money. So for example, if you have 100 farm coins that could be equal to like 50 farm cash or something like that. I also wish we could buy the regular farm animals like cows, chickens, pigs etc… Also could you please make everything that is coins cost less, the prices are stupidly high.

• Dj
    djenkins0204 Jan 06, 2012

I have been contacting "support" at Zynga Farmville for more that an month now due to the following:

Purchased 2 English Countryside expansion that they took the money for but never gave me the expansions
    Missing animals that cannot be purchased, they were earned by completing quests
    Purchased orchards, placed them, completed construction and now they are gone
    Continuous withering of removed/replanted crops...immediate withering
    Missing Farm Cash and the items bought with the Cash

Their Response:
    "User Error"

They are refusing to even look at my account to see that I did not delete the items nor did I sell them...they actually took the money/coins and I am now left empty handed and "broke." I am appalled that they are even suggesting that this is "user error" when all they need to do is actually go into my account and look at the history!
    Zynga is robbing its players left and right...this is one player who is going to go out of her way to loudly complain and continue to do so until they begin to realize that this is not right and actually need to fix their problems!

• Ki
    kimo sabey Jan 14, 2012

The game took my money. It was several times I tried to plant Zinfandel using the Use Bushels but it planted and went away. I spent many turbo units to plant four times and it just went away. I hope you submit this to the support people because I am writing all my friends that while this may be fun the game steals money from you. That is plain wrong. No mater how much I spend the continued planting of this crop has not allowed me to use the special time in witch to plant it.

• Ka
    karen warneke Mar 12, 2012

I have asked for a supervisor to write to me so I can speak directly with them, as well as a link for both a complaint and for a regulatory body - the first two i have asked for 13 times. Though 'player advocates' have responded to me, they have ignored my requests, except for once when I got 'they will tell you the same thing' and when I replied that was fine, i would like to hear it from them, they said 'please wait' (don't complain). I am still waiting, and have issues unresolved. I expect any business to give you the information for a regulatory body when requested. I thought this was law for them to do so.

Please help.
    Karen

stolen chips

I chip a total of 2, 000, 000. I play less then 1, 000, 000. but I really would chip straight out? whether to play in Zinga not safe from hackers? Zinga own party or from a cheat? Please follow up, and please check the data in my game, and I ask for compensation from the Zinga, please return my reply 1, 000, 000 chips, thank you

• Th
    thomasL Dec 04, 2010

This isn't much of a complaint. It's missing too many details to know just what is happening and why.

• Do
    donny pay Jan 06, 2011

Zynga, why my chips banned for no apparent reason?
    chip when I was around 70m, if I can chip in me please return to my account.
    This addresses my account [email protected]
    thanks.

Apollyon (Abaddon) Mar 15, 2011

Zynga, why is your security so opaque i lost 14 million chips, geeting hacked by sumbody from indonesia so wat will you do now?? i need my 14, ooo, ooo chips

Apollyon (Abaddon) Mar 15, 2011

what i want more is dat you restore in my account as it is.

Apollyon (Abaddon) Mar 15, 2011

n one more i hav deactivate my account as i see its useless because of many hackers prowling around so when u restore please give me the confirmation at my e-mail adrress, thanks.

ratman simamora Apr 01, 2011

At tuesday night, I had nearly 6 million chips. Last night (wednesday) when I want to play poker I see only left 544000 chips. Why ???

• Ut
    utkarsh umre Sep 15, 2011

Zynga, why is your security so opaque i lost 5m chips i want my 5 million
    now i m having only 115, 673k chips . my Facebook id is [email protected]
    please give me my chips back

zynga took my chips away

Was playing texas holdem poker on facebook acct. At the time I was playing and ws winning big pots, Zynga flashes on my screen that I was performing illegal activity and took all my chips. I had over 650 million chips. They left me 1m chips. I was playing with about 5 other players and legitimately earning my winnings. I have called them repeatedly and written them. I feel I have been violated and my chips hacked by them. My mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com plz help me ty

• Na
    nadnuk Mar 25, 2011

i was playing zynga poker and had 4.7 M some message came about illigal poker chips and that message after readind i saw my chips they were only 300k
    i want my 4.5 M plz help me out i want them

• Su
    sushma` Mar 18, 2012

i was playing zynga poker on facebook and suddenly zynga came and they took my chips for no reason !!i had 25m and it was very hard to earn them and now i am left with only 1m !! i want my chips back coz i did nt violate the rules at all !! i hope u will understand and return my chips back !! my id is [email protected] !! please help me !! and even it was told that they wil come back to me in 3 days and its nw almost 10 days that i am waiting for there reply !! i think this is not the way to treat us !!

game frozen

Zynga's online facebook game, farmville, will not load today. I have never had this problem before. I have...

customer service keeps making fools of us

I lost more than 2 billion chips because I got disconnected by the server during the game. They admit that it...

about my account that can't open

I'm Marlon Caimbon i want to know why i can't open my Zynga Poker on my Facebook account, please tell me the reason and e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com and tell me the step on how to re-open it again. thank you very much.

• Od
    odhink choe Jul 06, 2011

dear zynga management, u send an e-mail saying that i have to change my facebook password meanwhile u blocked my poker account, so now i did change my password as adviced, and i did send u 3 e-mails so u will activate back my account, but no results so please help unblocking my poker account, [email protected]

hacked into

I was hacked into about a week ago for 1.8 million dollars, I am no fool, I know you guys who are making billions off all that join all your Zynga games, but you sent me a warning after the fact, after it happened so what good is that i went off for 2 minutes came back and it was all gone..and than you warn me hours later...come on this to me is all a scam you owners of zynga are making money...absolutely shocked you do nothing.I too am wondering if legal action can be tanen because you warned me way after they took it.
Marlene Kostovetsky

mank73 Apr 10, 2011

I got hacked to they took 15 mill off me but got no help zyngapoker is a con they only want your money the w...ers

rami saaydoun Jul 25, 2011

dear sirs,
    my face book account under the email [email protected], and i used to play texas hold em poker from zynga on daily bases, yesterday while playing i had 335 millions and suddenly i recieved a warrning mentioning many english words and im not that good in explaining such words, i thought it was a survey for zynga as usual, i clicked ok and confirm and suddenly i was redicted to a second page mentioning that if i want my money back they will take some of it, and if i want them all i need to learn more . now if that was a hacker how could he have the chance to enter and break the firewalls and security system u guys have. please i need a solution for this issue, im neither a scammer nor a hacker so please help me deal with this issue i will be waiting for an answer from your side ASAP .

chips disappeared

Though I have contacted you in many occasions and yet I received no reply. Four days ago my face book user name and pass word have been hacked and again I lost my over 17million chips. I have placed two purchases with you and once I reach a notable amount of chips THEY VANISH. This is my fourth time 1st 33m 2nd 323m
3rd 0ver 20m and last 4 days ago over 17million.

I have contacted the consumer affairs for face book and am willing to go further with my claim.

Well hope to receive a reply at your earliest possible.

Dr.Y.Hanna

• Us
    Usman Alvi Nov 28, 2010

chips disappeared,
    I had 46M when i went to sleep and then later today when i woke up and open my zynga poker account i had nothing. I want you to take serious action about this zynga !!!... I really dont know what to do now but i do know that my chips disappeared !!! i will be waiting for your reply zynga

• Fr
    Francois Gadoury Dec 01, 2010

hi i m from Montreal Canada, someone stole me over 970 000 chip on29 november 2010 between 09:00-10:00, can you do something

multiple fraudulent credit card charges place on my credit card

I, Lorraine Vivian, am filing a complaint against Facebook/Zynga for the billing of unauthorized charges to my credit card account. Six to nine unauthorized charges to my debit/credit card account have been noted within the last 35 day period. I will now be going over all my cards possibly used in this horrific scam. I am demanding my funds be returned back to my account(s) immediately upon posting this to the complaint board. I am seeking prompt attention to this matter and will be in contact with my local police department to seek criminal charges against Facebook/Zygna and all other agents acting on their behalf, as per my attorney's advice. Possible charges are as follows:
1. Unauthorized charges placed on credit/debit card (s) for a total of up to (9) charges
2. Identify theft
3. Misuse and abuse of others property
4. Criminal charges based on financial and legal liabilities caused to me, my character, financial security and credit record reports due to this abhorrent activity.
5. Solicitation to minors under age

Please contact at [protected]

• Br
    Bradley Shillio Feb 02, 2011

After signing up for Facebook to bill me for games and apps that i buy credit for, I've found my Credit card being billed for amounts ranging $0.01 through to $38.57 on a daily basis.
    My Banks online security team called me to tell me "Facebook ireland " has been trying to illegally withdraw funds (without the cvc number) on a daily basis. There is no way i have been able to contact any one from Facebook to address this problem, and ive tried all methods from within the forum and complaints listings.to date this has cost me $146.10 till my Bank put a permanant Block on e-transactions associated with my all my accounts.

If you have a similar story please, feel free to leave a comment. Hopefully (i doubt it though)someone responsible from facebook management will perk up read this, and Investigate this.

jodi peach Apr 30, 2011

4-30-2011
    three weeks ago on farmville i was asked if i wanted a stand when i was plowing I hit no and it took 7 farm bucks from me and no stand i did not want it i wanted mt $ to buy a animal then 2 weeks latter I have 32 in farm $ and I log on and i have only 1 farm cash left. So that like a total of 40 farm cash gone which I had earned some and bought some. I do like playing but since all my cash is gone I cant buy anything and refuse to buy any more cash from you unless I get it back. Why I say this is my husband had same thing happen and wrote to you all and received nothing from you at all and we are active players and buy alot but we are ready to delet our Farmvilles and will if nothing is done about this incident that was not our fault. Thank you kindley I hope this will be resolved soon. Jodi Peach

messaging me on face book

Have brought chips with my credit card, received a message on my account on face book to say i have violated my account to which i have no knowledge off. now they are saying they are going to take the chips that i paid for. please help. October 6 at 7:28pm Report
Our server chip to detect illegal transfers in your account, so with great regret we confiscate the account, but if you do not make this mistake and think that this is a misunderstanding, you must defend yourself to save your account, please login here to verify your account You:

If you ignore this, then there is the possibility you
chip will be reset for all.

Best Regards,
Zynga Texas Hold'em Poker ™

mattie walsh Mar 03, 2011

i have been playing poker on your web ..i got up to over 3000000million and someone has taken them again they have left me with 24, 607 u said that this would not happen on facebook but it has can u please return my chips back to me as i do like playing this game of poker but getting really disheartend when someone does this
    e-mail mrsw1950''@hotmail.com

mafiawars

1.everytime i try to play my mafiawars game it tells me that theres an error this is not the first time this has happend to me this week and its frustrating iv tried many times or many ways to try and play this game and nothings working, i wouldnt be complaining if it wasnt an issue but it is and im not happy, iv tried refreshing the page even adjusting my settings in my internet options menu and nothing seems to be working if theres anyway anyone can help please contact me this is my favourite game .

mistakes

For the past week your ZYNGA POKER game is wrong or a cheat! I have played and won and you didn't credit me the chips. I played for the past two day and WON again and you give it to another player and NO I didn't miss it either. Please fix this problem or credit me back over the one million chips you took from me that I did in fact win!!!

Last hand I was cheated A/6 the other player A/Q well there was an Ace and a Six but no Q so that makes me the winner and your game gave it to another player. NOT HAPPY after this has happened for 2 days straight just this week wondering why I am being cheated? Please refund my chips in ZYNGA TEXAS HOLDEM POKER and fix your computer from making more mistakes.

Thank you.

racism / anti-semitism

Hello everyone.

First I must say that I know the success has many enemies, but, I really think that the Facebook is a great website, honestly, and we can see it almost everywhere, literally. but even the most clean and fair and straight organizations or businesses or corporations there’s always a rotten part or section in some level, and this is what I refer to, also I think the owners is Jewish himself so my motivation to write that complaint is a product of 100 percent painful, outrageous, and provable injustice at they behalf. Read it yourself – it’s all based on physical facts. All true. -

I was born and raised in Israel, and I am a proud Jewish. At the beginning of the year I accessed my Facebook account after years of not using it, it was because the “revolution” - it was so big that even the news and other TV programs used or mentioned it sometimes, the account was almost empty so I fill it with something like a dozen of friends and family members and friends and little bit of information about myself, but the real reason why I access it was the poker, I really like this game as many people does, and everyone around me played it in their Facebook’s poker account, so this is what I did on my Facebook, the only thing I did actually.

At the very first months it was real fun, I played almost every day. The table turned 3-4 months ago, when I add an Israeli flag (animated icon of a flag fly in the wind) to my poker user, next to my picture and it’s presented in every table I play next to my picture – since that day (which I never regret it) I had no rest.

It wasn’t new for me that there’s still many anti-Semitism in the world, despite the holocaust and the big wars, despite many means today such as books, movies, articles that try to illustrate what is happened and how wrong it was, it’s always slightly hurt to encounter it, unfortunately we (Israeli people) know that this is what GOD judged us, that we will always have haters as some others has (but not in the same scale) - and we can never totally change that, but we will never stop trying – it is a very painful and complicated issue that can fill thousands of pages, but it’s not my point now, my point is how wrong and corrupted can be when the power is in the wrong hands and what’s might be the influences.

I had no rest – every third to fifth users with an arab or nazi name and some others was starting a fight with me in those poker virtual tables, some in the way of cursing and speak dirt on my country and me without even know me, some of them by sending me some “gifts” – send an icons that forcefully change the flag icon, without anything you can do about it accept replace it back to the flag, and then guess what they do next (a tissue box to - what I saw as burn the Israeli flag - cost 6 not real bucks, and some of them has millions). Of course that I never sit quiet, I will protect the name and proud of my country, and me, from them, and this is when I have no rest and lost a lot of virtual money. I know all that maybe sounds childish and immature, but in the allegory (the virtual poker table) as in the real world, first - even if I want to be mature I can’t, because it’s like there is a very mature person and some immature person punch him in his face for no reason (in moral, for example, a person who think we not ok in the Israeli-arab conflict here in Israel (although he know we right and we do more than enough in that conflict and that other countries would long ago killed who try to take it’s lands), which is the easiest/closest reason to hate Israel for reasons that he shame them (for example - jealousy in better religious, that not allowed having sex with little girls or in family marriage) – so basically just another form of anti-Semite, now would you expect the mature person to act maturely then?, the very mature person will be called immature because some real immature person leave him no choice when punch him in the face?! Now second, all of the above can be allegorized and will be almost exactly in the real world even the deeper levels – for example, I never saw someone (arab or nazi for that matter) attempt to remove that way the American or the British flag. in moral, each kasam toy missile the arabs lunch on us – Israel, allegorized to “gift” any arab send me in the virtual poker table of the Facebook, and the 9/11 was the only time that I saw arabs that we know as stupid – to be stupid enough and dare send “gift” to the mightiest – the United States, and they pay for it until now.

What I did in the former paragraph is to justify things that I did in that virtual poker table, to show the good side of the table. I did that just to show how really bad is when the power is in the wrong hands, that despite all that - my account was disabled, like “Israel was denounced by x country…“ - “your account has been banned. your poker account has been disabled due to abuse…” – they now it’s wrong, they need to know, obviously hundreds of arabs/nazis that I was fight with report me, maybe even some innocent people saw me fight with the arab/nazi and did not know that he started the fight report us both but even then when I fight with one and we both reported then in the second this is two complains for me and one for each one of them and there’s many of them unfortunately, so its 100 complains on me and 1 for each of 100 nazi/arab. This is actually when that facebook’s zinga poker uses its power to do bad things, it wasn’t me that they should close his account, it’s the 1000 arabs/nazis that start fight with me, I told them before that it’s not my fault that we have so many haters that don’t know anything about whats really happen and anyway it easy to them hate us because are the best religious and minds and power then so many people jealous us and wants to harm us or to have what we got. I told them back then that either they make an option to not get gifts without permission or the complains about me will continue, because I am not going to remove the Israeli flag and I will not sit in quiet when someone else try to do this or curse my country or myself, so they knew that is the situation, and yet they close my account, I was thinking that maybe they are anti-Semites, maybe the guy who responsible to ban accounts or receive complaints (that I sent about arabs/nazis that do all that) is arab or nazi himself. The thing is that it’s maybe because they wants to make money - by allow that virtual wild west (the all bunch of cowards that starting a fight and teasing behind a screen when they cannot be physically harmed, they have no soul anyway because the have no respect) they make a lot of interest (which brings advertisers which brings money) but sometimes negative - people do things in that virtual tables that they will not do in a real situation, that’s right I will not also sit in a poker table with small Israeli flag on my head, but it is their responsibility to make sure bad things like that will not occur, what I mean is that maybe physical things cannot be harmed, but what about the mental things? A good name? Respect and dignity? It’s all gone?! This is what they do they destroy are mentality, by allowing the dam arab somewhere teasing like that, they create a lot of hate and who can know what is the consequences might be, and there’s many more issues that need to be taken care of, I think we all give them power just by using their service, legitimizing such things that corrupt our soles and mental. It’s just about money for them, it has no mental value and as I say its okay if it’s not harm others valuable things. I put my country respect on that and now it like they kidnapped that valuable thing for several arabs or nazis that gathered against the good. Righteous and bad to him evil and good to him?! that zynga poker, maybe very strongly, just aroused anti-Semitism, slander and hatred, by allowing such things to happen, in my case, who knows what else?!

That is corruption, we can’t allow it.

• Pr
    ProudJew Aug 20, 2010

Hello everyone.

That is corruption, we can’t allow it.

• Sh
    sharon gregory Dec 31, 2010

i am very angry because when i win collections they are not going to my collection what so ever, for example i won 5 rainbow dice yesterday and do not have any in my collection and this is really starting to piss me off. Is there anyone I can contact about this or is this just a complain station

• As
    Ashish K Feb 05, 2011

I don't belong to any of the abrahamic religions. There is no reason of bringing "antisemitism" into something as poker. By the way, Arabs are Semites too. I have seen Arabs and Jews playing and communicating on Zynga. You yourself are spreading antisemitism with your reference of 911 and the Holocaust. Today with your self imagined paranoia you have created a "antisemite" in me.

• Ty
    TylerBozak Mar 01, 2012

Here's a Canadian one for you- Afarin Maleki

• Se
    SexxyStud966 Jun 07, 2012

My last name is Jewish and The game Castleville, everyone has gotten the new upgrade but me after many attempts to talk with Zynga, I keep getting the same results that they are trying to fix the problem, yea by Discrimanating, I have proof of all this and am willing to turn it over to anyone that can do something about it. Can be contacted at [email protected]

I bought a brown a small one out of the englisg collection the money was take but I did not recieve the small horse.

please please help me im honest and genuine . Out of the english collection last night i bought the minature...

zynga poker

i payed with my visa card online for 10million chips and couple days later i got a message from u guys saying i breach some kind ok zynga poker security i dont understand how i did that when i payed for my chips with my visa card and i buy chips from you guys always can i please have someone to get in contact with me so i can understand what happen to my chips this is were i payed for my chipsPayment Details:

annette murphy Order Reference Number: [protected]

The Plimus Team on behalf of my email is [protected]@live.com.au
Funchips
[protected]@gmail.com

annette murphy Aug 02, 2010

hello again i made a mistake on this send page i sent all my detail to all my fb friends by mistake how do i deal with this were can i go into to delete this share with fb please help me all my info is on the page please get back to me urgent thank you

• Bi
    bigroach90 Jun 10, 2011

on 9th june i paid £24 for $5, 000, 000 chipsd and havent received any chip thus far can you tell me what has happened please? and on the day before i paid £7.29 for $2.250.000 chips and havent received them either can you tell me whats going on please.

• TwinkleTwinkle Jun 10, 2011

Best to try and contact Zynga, tho i hope their CS has improved vastly since i last used them.

• Al
    alice reid Dec 21, 2011

bought credits fromzong mobile to play facebppk texas holdem too 320 CHARGED ME FOR TEXT MESSAGES DIDNT RECIEVE MY FACEBOOK CREDITS PLEASE EITHER REPLSCE MY £20 POUNDS AND MY CHARGES FOR TEXTS OR GIVE ME THE FACEBOOK CREDITS I PAYED FOR I HAVE SAVED ALL MY REPLYS TO ZONG MOBILE THANK YOU

• Di
    dia3766 Dec 21, 2011

if i were you i would text the word stop to the number that keeps texting you You may have by accident subscribed to a text message subscription You may be charged for every text you receive even if you don't open them It happened to my husband and by the time i found out about it, there was $ 75 worth of charges at $5 a text

unauthorized credit card use

This company made charges to my credit card and this was totally unauthorized!! Still nothing from paypal!! What do I do now that I am short $150.00 that they took???

• Do
    Don jos3 Dec 16, 2009

someone used my paypal to buy, supposedly, Godfather points. and I have not authorized this.

• Ca
    Carol McDowell Jul 24, 2010

I used my card once and then they randomly started making charges to the card without approval.

• My
    myrv Jul 24, 2010

I had a problem with an eBay vendor that did not send merchandise and I paid him thru paypal but with a credit card not cash. I never pay from paypal with cash balance for anything more than $10.00. Paypal did nothing and hardly does, so I filed complaint directly with my credit card and they credited it back to my account.

Contact your credit card about the unauthorized charge and file a complaint to get your money back. Paypal will not do anything.

de-fraud

i made apurchase of $125.00 for 60, 000, 000. chips on 07/07/2010 and i rec. my confirmation in my email. i...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices