Zwicker & AssociatesI would really like to set up a payment plan or agree to a settlement.

K Mar 16, 2020

I have tried email, letter, and calling and no one will call me back!

I am willing to pay 70% / $1800 as settlement for this debt, we fell upon Financial Hardship when I experienced a loss of my job that I had for 17 years, loss of Medical Benefits, and then I suffered a Grand Mal Seizure. This put me in the hospital for 7 days, and I had to go through many physical therapy and treatment programs. The Medical bills were in excess of $88, 000.00, which we have been working to get resolved. Because of this financial hardship we have had to work on a loan modification with our home lender and other creditors. Just recently we also found that my wife of 22 years could possibly have breast cancer although this isn't of your concern it is just another hardship for us to endure. If you agree to the terms, I will send certified payment in the amount of $1800 or an agreeable payment plan by April 15, 2020. In exchange to have all information related to this debt removed from all of my credit files, and the court case dropped.