Menu

Zulily  -  16 items missing on order placed june 15

L
Author of the complaint
4:11 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to know where is my order from june15th.
You claim ups picked it up... Ups doesn't have it, as tracking order is not theirs.
I stay on the phone for an hour and a half,.
2 notifications this week says arrival. July 10th before 9pm.
July 11th, again call, now, no one knows where package is, with 3 different people spoken to, with 3 different zulily reps, still no one can give me an answer.
Now I can't even expect a deliver till after july 24th!
Out of 20 items ordered, june 15th. I received 4 items, and a large [censored] razor.
Which no can explain!
Yet, you charged my card, june 15th immediately
On the phone, I find out ups doesn't have it, that usps has taken it over, without any notifications, still on "orders" tab track package, blue bar ups!
What gives you the right to falsify shipping, I paid for., now no one is responsible!
So, after this frustrating hunt, im out of over $300 worth of merchandise, that none of you [censored]s can find, 3 1/2 weeks later. You have fraudulently mailed this with another shipping company without my knowledge, and certainly got your money the minute the order was placed, and I have nothing!
I own my own business, and know this is theft and fraud. So I will take appropriate action and on every public forum, will state your company's unlawful business practices. To settle this matter; find my package!
Do not charge items until shipped. Keep customers informed of 2-3 month delivery time at the time of placing order. Do not deceive customers of who they shipping with. We pay for shipping, in good faith, they are responsible from pick up to delivery. Customers have no recourse if you have packages transferring from shipping companies, to shipping companies.

0 comments