Zoosk — unauthorized use credit card
I was checking my credit card details and saw an unauthorized payment for over $60.00.
I called ZOOSK and was refused any of the information they had regarding this charge other than the fact that it was made in Denmark.
I called my credit card company and disputed the charges.
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me 
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud 
- Zoosk - unethical behavior? 
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month