ZGalleriefurniture

Worst experience ever. Will display all over social media the horrible experience I have had with zgallerie. I will never order again. Store mgr in sa, tx, sergio & fabian give me the run around & now trying to avoid speaking to me. District mgr ralph won't even return my calls. Wonder if ksat news, the defenders can help. I just want my furniture.

RESOLVED

• Z Gallerie's response · Nov 06, 2017

Hello Valued Customer - we are so sorry to hear that your experience was not up to par. We take pride in making sure our customers walk away with an overall positive experience. We do not want you to feel as if you are getting the run around and that you are being ignored. If possible, can you please provide order information or a contact number so that someone in Customer Service can reach out to you right away? Feel free to email us directly at [email protected] and state that you posted a comment on this board and were advised to email there for assistance. We will be more than happy to address your concerns.
    Meanwhile, have a great rest of your day!
    Regards,