Zetronix Corporation Logo

Zetronix Corporation

Having problems with Zetronix Corporation?

119 Braintree St., Ste 701
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

failed support

I have tried to reach a human at this company since august 2019, it's now February 2020. They do not answer their phone. I did receive 1 call back from Steve in these 7 months; however, i missed the call.

It is impossible to call and reach anyone at this company when you call. I want to talk to support to use equipment i bought.

The social security administration is easier to contact than zetronox.

As for the product working? I cannot say because i cannot get the proper support to view anything this camera records...therefore, this product is 100% worthless. I should have bout from Samsung--least if there is a problem a human can be reached at Samsung.

*****i want to be called and i want to view this video recorded...after 7 months of no help from this company, i am very upset. Rightfully so!

What good is a black box if there is tragedy and you cannot view the black box...again, it's worthless without support.

return for exchange

I purchased a 720 p hd nanny cam compact alarm clock order #[protected] on nov.20, 2019. Ionce I received it I was disatisfied as it was to complicated for me to set up, I emailed zetronics and explained I would like to return it and purchase another a step up from that one, I got a e-mail from jesse with a rma#. To return the item which I did but have heard nothing and need to have the store credit of 89.99 when ordering the other. Please if you canassistin this matter I would be greatful and appreciate youtime and any advice you may have. I donot want to have to take further action nor should I have to, someone needs to realize this is certainly not good customer service and word of mouth is the best advertisement there is, plus the fact that I worked 17 years in loss prevention and help install many cameras that I suggest who and where to purchase from, I cannot atthis time sayi would reccomend zetronics.

spy glasses camera

Problem:
I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new,

Zetronix Overall Returning Experience

I never wrote a review before until now. This was by far the worst online shopping experience I ever had in my entire life. I never had any customer service experience as poor as this company and am surprised that this company is not completely shut down due to the massive BBB complaints and negative customer reviews. I don't understand how this company sell "State of the Art" electronics when all of their electronics are USED, DEFECTIVE or overall POOR QUALITY. Whoever their vendor are should be ashamed and extremely cautious to do business with these people. Don't be fooled by the "actual shopper ratings" they received on their website, they can easily have people affiliated and review positive to improve their credibility. They are also usually short so you can tell they are not legit and was spammed. If you Google Zetronix review or complaints, you will see the real customer reviews such as this one. I bought 2 cameras from their online shop 2 months ago (zetronix.com). When it arrived, I can instantly tell it's used from a number of factors: there were clips recorded that was leftover by their workers or whoever had it last, the recording device made an annoying beeping noise with the videos it records, the clip that protects the lenses doesn't hold shut. I instantly email their customer service team, they accepted the return and they received it back within 2-3 days. After couple of business days, I still received no response. I emailed them again and finally got a response after a week and they say they will process the return in the order they receive. This is ridiculous of how slow their return process is. Most companies will have it completed in less than a week. I waited couple more days and no response. Frustrated from all of this, I decided to call their "Live Support, " [protected]. It ringed through couple of times then straight to their voicemail. I called them back the next day and it went straight to their voicemail. I tried once again in couple of hours and same thing - STRAIGHT TO THEIR VOICEMAIL. It seems like they blocked my number or block whoever's number that calls them frequently for customer support. Then, I knew that this company is extremely SHADY and decided to dispute the charge with my credit card company. After about 2 weeks, my credit card company told me that they got in contact with a live person and they agreed to "FULLY REFUND ME OF MY ORDER." After another week pass, I received a credit from Zetronix. It was about 70% refund of my full order. I instantly emailed their customer service team again and ask when I will be receiving the rest of my return credit? I was supposed to get a FULL REFUND as stated in the agreement from my credit card company. Then, they emailed me back and said to refer to their "restocking fee policy." REALLY? AFTER THEY EVEN AGREED TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY'S AGREEMENT??? Of course then they never responded back after that so I explain the situation to my credit card company, they did a charge back and issued me back the remaining credit. Thank god this absolute madness is over. Again, I don't write reviews unless it has gotten out of hand. This is by far the worst of the worst experience I ever encountered. I read other negative reviews that people have left. The common trend seems to be their DELAYED REFUNDS OR NO REFUNDS AT ALL, NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR "LIVE SUPPORT OR SHOTTY QUALITY CONTROL OF THEIR PRODUCTS. I feel like the way how this company makes money is by SCAMMING YOU FROM THEIR "RESTOCKING FEE." How this work is: they sell you the "new" product you bought on their website. You get mad because something is wrong with it or it fell apart and you return it back to them. Once they gathered the partial payment from you due to "restocking fee." Repack and mark it as "new." They will move on to the next victim and do the same. Do yourself a favor and buy a reputable website like Amazon. Their product is guaranteed brand new or if you're not satisfied, they will give you a easy return. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE TRAPPED AND COULD END UP WORST THEN I DID. LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE. GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO IS "TRAPPED" BY THIS COMPANY.

Customer service

After receiving an alarm clock that didn't function properly, I attempted to call Tech support for some...

Service, Returns

I purchased a nanny cam in January. We have spent at least 10 hours and three people trying to get it to work with no success. I have been emailing and calling them ever since. You can NEVER get a live person on the phone. The only support I have received is via email. Email doesn't work when you are sitting there with the product trying to get it to work and waiting on someone to reply to you.
I then requested a RA# to return it. I provided my order number to get the RA and now I am being told I can't get a refund because it has been over 30 days. Well of course it has because it takes them forever to contact you to get any information.
I would NEVER waste my money buying from them no matter how good the product looks because the customer service is absolutely horrible.
I can't even get tech support to call and help me with it...;.

Bad product and customer service

I recently purchased a so called dash cam from Zetronix. There was lack of accuracy in the product discriptions of much needed to know info. It was very cheaply made, had hardly any settings, but the main problem was, there was no indication of the lack of LCD screen, it doesn't even have one! (nor is there a picture of the back of the camera on their website) Nowadays mobile recording devices are standard with LCD screens. I didn't even think it wouldn't have a screen.

I contacted customer service to inform them about this being a problem, I couldn't use it so I wanted to return it. Their representitive Edward gave me hostile and disrespectful responses. I have never had such a poor customer service experience.

In addition, I have placed a review on the product indicating its unmentioned lacks, and gave suggestions of what the device really would be good for. Next thing I know, my review was deleted. Past costomers of Zetronix had the same issue with their own honest reviews being deleted too. Apperently Zetronix only keep the positive reviews to trick people. This is questionable business ethics at best. It wouldn't supprise me if most of their products would be in the one or two star range if they did not delete the negative reviews.

Since they charge a 15% restocking fee, I am now out by over $30.00 from having to send the thing back (which I feel was more then the product is even worth). Strongly suggest, do NOT do business with Zetronix

Shoty product/Item sent back in APRIL, 2010, and NEVER FIXED OR RETURNED!!

It's been a couple of year now, but I spent $250, or $350, ( It's been so, long I forgot now) on a pair of "80 video glasses. I used them once, or twice, then they just stopped working. So, after I E-mailed Edward, (technical support person-and I think owner of Zetronix) which in it's self took a long time correspond. I decided to send them back...8 MONTHS AGO, BACK IN APRIL, 2010. And, anytime I finally get ANY answer, it is..."They're at the factory being fixed. AND, DON'T TRY TO CALL THEIR "CUSTOMER SERVICE"", BECAUSE THEY' NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, OR HAVE THEIR "LIVE CHAT" WINDOW WORKING!

I'm a 100% SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN. Therefore, I only get paid one a month for the constant pain I'm in everyday. However, I told Edward at Zetronix that I would even PAY for them to be fixed correctly, and sent back to me, [although, I personally don't think it's right] that was 2 days ago on November 17th, 2010, but still NO REPLY:-(

beware of this company

In November 2009 I bought a Zetronix video google. I received the unit and it did not work. In December 2009 i performed the RMA number N03T20649 and returned the defective product. Until now (13/9/2010) i have sent several e-mail and they always say that the product will be shipped next week but i never got back the product repaired.

broken MP3 Player

I ordered a MP3 player from Zetronix Corp in Massachusetts in August of this year. The player worked fine but...

broken MP3 player

I bought a zetronix 8 GB iNanoz Touch screen player 7/8/2009. While searching through the music, the screen broke. The warranty information ask you to get prior permission to send it in for repairs and prepay for shipping and handling both ways for this piece of junk. It has never worked properly since I bought it. Don't waste your money on it.

Sammuel Oct 16, 2009

I've had the same problem with this company, they wil not answer you emails no tell you the status of merchandise whether they will replace it or repair it.

• Te
    Terry Sims Oct 22, 2009

This two man company is a rip off front for junk sold as quality merchandise

• Wi
    Willie01 Oct 24, 2009

Zetronix has contacted me and assured me that the 8GB iNanoz Touch screen player would be upgrade to a 16GB for the misunderstanding concerning my MP3 player. I appreciate them rectifying the problem with attention to details and personally making sure that I am a satisfied customer.

[Resolved] Beware!

Yesterday I was looking through my bank statement and I found an unauthorized charge from this company. I don't know why they've charged me and what for! I never dealt with them and I never will. Please, beware!

RESOLVED

• Ed
    Eddie Jul 15, 2009

Somebody has obviously taking your credit card from you and used them at zetronix.com this is no way of fault of zetronix and you should contact your credit card company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices