Zestadsweight loss patches

H Jul 20, 2019 Review updated:

i have read enough and come to the conclusion you and your company are SCAM products and customer service.

Return my money back from PayPal of which i never authorized my payment for your product thru PayPal.

REFUND MY MONEY

You sent a notice to let me know the product has already shipped. That product in the mail once i get it i want to return it. Send the return information to me immediately

helene hernandez
1030 n. delaware drive lot 50
apache junction, AZ 85120

email: [protected]@gmail.com

• H
      Oct 28, 2019

Hi there
    I would like to cancel my order for the patches after reading all the comments about you. I have not had an email to say it has been dispatched. So if you could cancel and not post and send me my refund asap
    Thanks
    Helen Fraser, 129 sea road, Methil. Fife Scotland KY8 3JN

• P
      Jan 09, 2020

Yes I order some slimming patches and would like to return them for a full refund... They gave me a real bad rash around the patches.. but i need a address so i can return them!!
    Would really help me.. thank you my email is
    [protected]@gmail.com

• L
      Jan 23, 2020

@Patricia Arvizo How long did you use them before getting the rash? Did they even work?

• J
      Jan 11, 2020

After reading posts I want to cancel my order and want my money refunded.

• G
      Jan 13, 2020

I order from your company and I haven't receive anything yet what kind of mess is this you can refund my money back.

• E
      Jan 21, 2020

I ordered slim patches on Jan.16, 2020 have yet to receive any tracking information. I have sent an email requesting a full refund if you're not going to provide me with the accurate tracking information.

• L
      Jan 23, 2020

I ordered the patches on December 27, 2019 and received an e-mail on January 3, 2020 telling me that it's on it's way. It has now been a month and I just filed a report with Paypal trying to get my money back from this company. I have read many complaints and I will never order from here again. Good Luck to everyone on getting your money back.

• N
      Jan 26, 2020

This is a complete scam/fraud. No where in the ad did it indicate this product was from CHINA. When I figured it out I email immediately to cancel my order (had not even been 30 mins) I got an email back right away saying sorry the order was already shipped...right. So when the item did arrive it was not as it was sold...ad said 50 pieces there was only 5. So I emailed [protected]@troubleink.com, got no response. Then I filed a compliant with paypal. Now paypal will not help me unless I file a police report. This is all bad on the product side as well as on paypal...paypal doesn't have your back anymore...so buyer beware.