Zestadsweight loss patches

H Jul 20, 2019

i have read enough and come to the conclusion you and your company are SCAM products and customer service.

Return my money back from PayPal of which i never authorized my payment for your product thru PayPal.

REFUND MY MONEY

You sent a notice to let me know the product has already shipped. That product in the mail once i get it i want to return it. Send the return information to me immediately

helene hernandez
1030 n. delaware drive lot 50
apache junction, AZ 85120

email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Su
    Sunshine076 Aug 19, 2020

Ordered these and so stupid of me. I mean, I work for freaking Go*gle and this company got me. I got the 200 slimming patches, could have sworn the company said just pay shipping and handling of 4.95, never got an order confirmation, and when I filed a complaint with PayPal, we went back and forth but eventually they denied my refund of almost 90 dollars. I can't find the exact webpage I saw them, have tried to contact them and I want to return them but they didn't come with a receipt (which is required by law that Congress took into effect in 2003) but other than an email, I've got no way of getting ahold of them. The label was from a different state, the package said California, and while it didn't come from China, this is a product that is made in China, in the Chinese language and I don't see how they keep getting away with this. I'm reporting them to my boss if I don't hear back from them within a week. I'm done.

• Yv
    Yvonne C. Jun 15, 2020

Would like a refund, my purchase is still on hold and I don't know why, but you sure did get my money quick from pay pal, I would like it back immediately!!!

• Ca
    Candy1958 Jun 12, 2020

I purchase the weight loss patch also. They did not come yet but once I read the reviews on here I decided to cancel my order. I went through pay pal to pay for it but they wanted me to put in a claim in order to cancel the order. I reached out to my bank and they credited my account for the full amount. So if you want your money back go through your bank, they should take care of it. This company is nothing but a fraud and that needs to be put out there so no one else to be able to do business with them. I hope this helps someone

Angry Customer69 Feb 21, 2020

I ordered these on February 2nd. Haven’t heard anything and haven’t received them. I’ve opened up a PayPal dispute to get a refund...how DARE you SCAM people!!! 😡😡😡

• Nm
    N Master Jan 26, 2020

This is a complete scam/fraud. No where in the ad did it indicate this product was from CHINA. When I figured it out I email immediately to cancel my order (had not even been 30 mins) I got an email back right away saying sorry the order was already shipped...right. So when the item did arrive it was not as it was sold...ad said 50 pieces there was only 5. So I emailed [email protected], got no response. Then I filed a compliant with paypal. Now paypal will not help me unless I file a police report. This is all bad on the product side as well as on paypal...paypal doesn't have your back anymore...so buyer beware.

• Li
    Lisa Vele Jan 23, 2020

I ordered the patches on December 27, 2019 and received an e-mail on January 3, 2020 telling me that it's on it's way. It has now been a month and I just filed a report with Paypal trying to get my money back from this company. I have read many complaints and I will never order from here again. Good Luck to everyone on getting your money back.

• Er
    Erika Stgo Jan 21, 2020

I ordered slim patches on Jan.16, 2020 have yet to receive any tracking information. I have sent an email requesting a full refund if you're not going to provide me with the accurate tracking information.

• Gc
    G Clemons Jan 13, 2020

I order from your company and I haven't receive anything yet what kind of mess is this you can refund my money back.

Jane littlefield Jan 11, 2020

After reading posts I want to cancel my order and want my money refunded.

• Pa
    Patricia Arvizo Jan 09, 2020

Yes I order some slimming patches and would like to return them for a full refund... They gave me a real bad rash around the patches.. but i need a address so i can return them!!
    Would really help me.. thank you my email is
    [email protected]

• Li
    Lisa Vele Jan 23, 2020

@Patricia Arvizo How long did you use them before getting the rash? Did they even work?

• He
    Helen fraser Oct 28, 2019

Hi there
    I would like to cancel my order for the patches after reading all the comments about you. I have not had an email to say it has been dispatched. So if you could cancel and not post and send me my refund asap
    Thanks