Zestadsmintlyfe patch

C Nov 13, 2019

I am so upset, I ordered the patch, was supposed to get 30 for 33.40. My credit card was charged and I received 4 patches today...not 30. I would like a refund on my account, I will also let paypal know how upset I am. I can't believe I was billed for 30 patches and got 4 patches. Please refund my payment to my Paypal credit card.
Please let me know what else I need to send you. The item was Mintlyfe patch, but the package is called Slim Patch and its all written in Chinese. It's doesn't say Minlyfe.
My email is
[protected]@yahoo.com

I'm not sure if i submitted this correctly.

• De
    Debinvolved Feb 08, 2020

I too was conned by their promises of weight loss. I have received nothing in the mail for my $123.80 I will be demanding a full refund. It sounded too good to be true, I wish Facebook was more careful about who they accept ads from.

• Br
    BrenLeeFid Jan 22, 2020

I ordered on Jan 1st... it was a night that i couldn't sleep all night so I feel i've given myself an excuse for being stupid. It's now the 22nd. I'm still hoping it comes and works (lol). But i will be sending an email to the disputes email to get the refund ball rolling. It is very sad how vulnerable people are always taken advantage of. :(

• Go
    gordon mcdade Jan 13, 2020

I Like others have purchased the hokuto mint patch. I took the deal was meant to get 220 patches but only got 22 packets despite trying to get in contact with the suppliers to no avail.
    Yes the packets where printed in Chinese with a small section in English, not very clear instructions .
    I will be contacting my credit card to get my money refunded to me.

Donna J-137 Jan 13, 2020

@gordon mcdade gordon mcdade - good for you!! I'm sick of these people thinking they can get away with crap like this!!! After blasting every facebook ad I could find (complaining about their product), I actually got my money refunded to me - lol - just to shut me up, I imagine. Not that it's going to

• Da
    Daniel Plasity Feb 06, 2020

@gordon mcdade Open a packet they have multiple patches in one packet. I thought the same thing until I opened one.

• Me
    meagant32 Jan 10, 2020

I have not received my order as of yet. I paid $94.40 with the exchange rate comes to $128.00. After reading all these complaints I guess it goes to show when ordering online is to check out the company first. I am so mad at myself for wasting my money for a product that doesn't work from what I have read. Why are they allowed to do this... very angry ... taken again grrr

Donna J-137 Jan 10, 2020

@meagant32 Start with Paypal, start filing complaints, if you used a credit card, contact them. Demand either the product or a refund (hint: go for the refund - patches are so not worth it). Be very diligent. Good luck!

Chrissy Harmon Jan 03, 2020

I too ordered the Mintlyfe patch from some stupid Facebook article and followed the link. Very deceiving. I never got an email and have never received the product. But I sure was charged on my paypal, I have filed a complaint with Paypal about this and asking them to take action and to refund the money and stop payments from you all. Next time I will go through a legit website or amazon and order the product. You people running this company should be ashamed of yourselves. I hope you are put out of business soon before you rip anyone else off.

Donna J-137 Jan 04, 2020

@Chrissy Harmon Here is the email address for Life Specialty ([email protected]), of course, I had to go through rounds of emails to finally get a reply from them. But, I suggest you start with the dispute email address. That seems to have worked for me ([email protected]). Too bad that when I finally received the patches, they don't work at all.

Donna J-137 Jan 04, 2020

@Donna J-137 The two email addresses that are missing are "support" and "disputes", respectively.

Joyce Coleman Jan 02, 2020

The 2 heaters cost me $105.00 and they are total junk, not remotely capable of producing the heat that was advertised on FaceBook. Yes, I was totally scammed but I will never buy anything advertising on FaceBook ever again. Shame on ZestAds and shame on FaceBook. And yes, shame on me for falling for their advertisement.

• Lo
    Louis Rams Jan 01, 2020

this company does not have a customer service phone # or email address to contact them.

Chrissy Harmon Jan 03, 2020

@Louis Rams Nope and when I checked my paypal and the charge they list some website having to do with adult toys that is for sale. I am furious at myself and this company

• Lo
    Louis Rams Jan 01, 2020

the sane comment as cl beck - i ordered the hokuto mint patch and was not sent what i ordered . this is misrepresentation and against the law.
    send me my hokuto mint patch as it is already paid for.

• Ro
    Ron Ruiz Dec 31, 2019

Did not receive also $42.80 PayPal.. Better Business Bureau here we come

• Ro
    Ron Ruiz Dec 31, 2019

Never received anything. I was charged $42.80 PayPal. Seems like a big scam from what I read. Better Business Bureau will be contacted.

• De
    Deborah Braman Dec 25, 2019

(D) [B10F12] BR-0057-22 Hokuto™ (220Pcs)

I also never received anything. I was charged $94.40 on Dec 14, 2019
    The contact information showing up on my PayPal account leads nowhere.
    I don't know what to do.
    Please cancel this order and refund my account.
    [email protected] yahoo

• Yo
    yoya p Nov 19, 2019

[D] [B2F1] RNR-0057-03 MintLyfe™ (30 Pieces
    8GH051282C725494M transaction)
    Order num BDC7F299A0)
    I need to cancel this order I have never received anything from you guys! please cancel my order and make a refund to my PayPal acct# as soon as possible
    Please.