Zara.comterrible customer service

J Jan 12, 2019

I've been a Zara customer for the past 15 years at various US locations during travel since there wasn't one in Michigan until this past year. I've ordered thousands of dollars of merchandise over the years, mostly through the online App on my phone. Today I tried to return some items that did not fit and discovered it was 11 days over the return limit. Due to the busy holidays I didn't get a chance to go to the post office or drive 40 minutes to the store. I went to the store today and they told me I had to call customer service. I called and the person I spoke to was INCOMPETANT! No help at all. I said I would be happy with store credit and she said she couldn't do that. Finally I asked her to speak with a manager. She said they were all busy and would call me within 24 hours. I am not expecting anyone to call.
I WILL NEVER EVER SHOP AT ZARA AGAIN!
Zara, you lost a faithful customer.