YourStoreOnline.netYourStoreOnline is not to be trusted!

L Aug 15, 2016 Review updated:

I have made an order and bought something from YourStoreOnline store. After I placed my order I decided to read the reviews and I was shocked when I saw all the negative ones. I decided better not to take a risk and contacted YourStoreOnline asking them to cancel my order. Later they contacted me back and said that my order was cancelled and they are refunding my money within a few days. Waited patiently but there was no money and when I tried to reach them they ignored me!
One month passed and I received the order! The product was ok, have nothing to say about that.
But just think of how unprofessional these guys are! YourStoreOnline is not to be trusted! They lied to me when said that my order was cancelled, they never actually cancelled it and never planned to refund me! This is terrible! The most shocking experience I've ever had!

• S
      Jun 13, 2018

They sent me a worthless product. Charge a very high shipping and "handling" fee. I had to pay to ship back the garbage then they sent me an email there is a 15 % restocking fee. What a bunch of worthless chaters.